Chapter Fourteen:Miss. Moon’s Story [Part 1]

Double Life

Chapter Fourteen: Miss. Moon’s Story [Part 1]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The next morning was a Sunday. The next day was Valentine’s Day and Min Soo didn’t feel like getting anything for Han Mi anymore. He was walking around the streets of town and saw a familiar face struggling with bags. He went towards it and bowed, “hello, may I help you?”

The face popped up from behind the brown plastic bags and it widely smiled, “hey, it’s you!”

Min Soo’s smile widened and carried the bags, “Hi Miss. Moon!”

“M-Min Soo right?” The 25 year old Miss. Moon asked as she tried recalling what Han Mi called him.

Min Soo laughed and nodded, “yup. You can call me C.A.P. if you want.”

“Okay, C.A.P. let’s go to my store!” She smiled as the two headed into her shop. The two set the groceries on the floor and Min Soo took a chair and sat in front of the register desk.

“Thank you very much!” Miss. Moon smiled as she sat down on her stool and smiled, “getting flowers for your crush?”

Min Soo’s smile faded as he looked down the ground, “actually…she’s going to have an arranged marriage with my friend…Niel…”

“Really?” Miss. Moon gasped as she shook her head and made a cluck with her tongue, “you still have a chance though…a chance that can change your whole life…” She whispered as she looked at an empty spot on the floor.

“Really? Is that what happened to you?” Min Soo asked as Miss. Moon slowly nodded, sighing.

“It happened six years ago…”

▄▄▄▄▄

Flashback

The color of autumn appeared as rustling leaves danced down the tree, landing on the cold cement ground. Miss. Moon who is known as Moon Hwang Mi was walking along the streets. Her soft smile brightened up many people and was arriving at the small arcade in town. She was wearing capris which fell right below her knees, a blue and white plaid long sleeve buttoned shirt, and black converse. She walked inside and saw her friend, Yoon Kwang Yu. He was playing a driving game and she walked passed many boys who were looking at her walk down like the red carpet.

Usually the arcade was for boys and it’s rare to see girls enter the arcade, especially when it’s a cute one. Hwang Mi went behind Kwang Yu and quickly put her hands over his eyes.

“Hey hey! I’m playing a game! Stop trying to make me lose!” Kwang Yu shouted as he tried steering the wheel around to see if he can make it through. Unfortunately, it’s impossible. He stopped steering and pursed his lips together, “Hwang Mi-ah?~” She giggled and uncovered his eyes, “hi oppa!”

Kwang Yu is the same age as Hwang Mi and has great looks. He had a skinny but masculine body, guess you can say its average. He has black hair which looks like some kpop idols. He also has chocolate brown eyes, a great jawline, and a really nice personality. He was pretty popular wherever he went. People would always wave and smile at him and he would warmly greet them back. It was like he was famous.

“Thanks for ruining my high score,” Kwang Yu playfully smirked as he poked Hwang Mi’s forehead, “now I want a challenge~”

Hwang Mi nodded confidently and sat down on the other seat, “I’m ready! Bring it on oppa!” Even though oppa isn’t really used with those born in the same year, she still wanted to call him oppa just for the fun of it. The two started playing and immediately some people started watching. They were very interested in watching her. And to admit it, she was really good.

Kwang Yu smirked and slowly passed her. Hwang Mi also smirked and passed him in the speed of light. Lots of ‘oh’s and ‘ah’s were heard from behind and Kwang Yu felt like a huge weight just placed on him.

Hwang Mi smiled proudly and held her hand out, “good game, neh oppa?~” Kwang Yu twitched and stuck out his tongue, “since when have you been getting better?”

“Since you kept dragging me along,” Hwang Mi responded as she stood up, “let’s go walk, neh?~” Kwang Yu nodded and stood up, “bye guys~”

“Bye Kwang Yu!” Everyone responded as the two left like King and Queen. Many boys looked at the two leave.

“You think they’ll get together?”

“I doubt it…I know that the two will only stay as friends…”

“I think they might make it!” Another boy shouted gleefully as boys eyed him. “You really think they’ll make it? We may be game nerds…but we’re cool game nerds…and let me tell you this…once a best friend…always a best friend…”

-

Hwang Mi and Kwang Yu were walking side by side and Hwang Mi looked up at the sky, “today is nice~ Not too hot at all.” Kwang Yu nodded and smiled, “I want more days like this.”

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Hwang Mi shouted as her smile widened, “you know the job I’ve been working part time? The flower shop?”

Kwang Yu nodded, “what about it?”

“The owner is passing it down to me!” Hwang Mi smiled as she jumped up and down, “it’s going to be so much fun!”

“Aww,” Kwang Yu pouted as his eyes dropped, “that means we can’t challenge each other more…”

“I didn’t exactly finish,” She whispered as she hung her arm around his shoulder, “the owner is also passing it down to you too!”

“What?!” Kwang Yu exclaimed as birds that were around them flew away, “what do you mean?! I never worked there! I only visit!”

Hwang Mi choked him a little as she smiled, “she really thinks you can attract customers! So pretty please do this for dongsaeng,” She pouted as her puppy dog eyes showed. Kwang Yu looked at her and couldn’t resist how cute she was. He sighed and nodded, “fine…but every Friday night, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday we are going to the acrade!”

“Deal!” Hwang Mi nodded as Kwang Yu held his pinky out, “promise?”

Hwang Mi nodded once more and quickly entwined her pinky with his, then making their thumbs touch. “That’s a promise Moon Hwang Mi!”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

yesh, another one with parts. The flashback will be pretty long xD

Also, if I try...tomorrow will be my last update until leaving for Oahu for Key Club Convention. ~I feel good...oh I feel so good uh~ xDD sorry, I had to xD anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter(:

|kiyoko waving bye bye
|February 16, 2011 ; 8:30PM
|Kimi Ni Todoke [Season 2 Ending] - MAY's
|Who else is WANTING Dalmatian's comeback stage now?~