Chapter Ten: Meeting Miss. Moon.

Double Life

Chapter Ten: Meeting Miss. Moon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Han Mi and Min Soo were walking around the small quiet town that was about a mile away from school. It’s also the same place the café is. The two were pretty awkward as they kept a gap between them. Han Mi was looking through the windows of all the shops and her eyes got caught from a flower shop.

“Min Soo, look!” She squealed as she went towards the window seeing a lady watering the small flowerbed from inside. Min Soo looked at the variety of flowers and he had to admit it was pretty too. The two walked inside and the woman straightened herself up, smiling.

“Hello, welcome to my flower shop! What would the cute young couple want?” The lady cheerfully smiled as Han Mi and Min Soo looked away, both of their faces turning pink.

“Ah, wait,” The lady paused and covered , “I’m sorry…you two must not be a couple.” She bowed and continued watering the flowerbed, “I always mistake two friends of the opposite gender as a couple because they just seem like it…”

“It’s okay,” Han Mi smiled as she looked around, “you grew all these flowers by yourself?”

The lady was concentrating on her work as she turned towards the two and nodded, “well I used to have a great friend helping me…but now I work alone.”

Han Mi nodded and looked at her, “what happened?”

“Well…maybe if you visit next week I’ll be glad to tell you two,” She smiled and went towards her cashier, “go ahead and look around!”

The two started looking around and Han Mi’s phone rung, “hello? …oh, hi umma. Again? Okay…I’ll be there,” She sighed and hung up looking at Min Soo, “sorry oppa. I have to go. You don’t have to come with me though. The limo is coming to pick me up in a while. Bye bye!” She waved and went towards the exit, “thank you—um…”

“Call me Miss. Moon,” The lady smiled as she bowed.

“Okay, bye Miss. Moon!” Han Mi smiled as she bowed ninety degrees and headed off.

Miss. Moon looked at Min Soo who was staring at Han Mi leaving and smiled, “you like her don’t you?”

Min Soo blushed and brought his head down, “is it really that obvious?” Miss. Moon giggled and turned around to the shelves, fixing a flower pot, “not really. It’s just that I can see in your eyes that you really like her. And if I were you, I would confess soon.” She went towards the right wing and grabbed a huge brown teddy bear with a red bow on its neck, “she’s really pretty and a lot of boys would confess since it’s almost Valentine’s day.”

Min Soo looked down and nodded, “I know…but…I don’t know if she likes me. I’m just her friend.” Miss. Moon looked at the teddy bear and smiled softly, “well, I want you to confess to her no matter what.” She went towards him and put the teddy bear in his arms, “I want you to give this teddy bear and a bouquet of roses.”

“Miss Moon…” He whispered as he bowed, “how much is it?”

“I’ll give a discount. It would originally be twenty dollars but I’d let you have the teddy and flowers for fifteen,” She smiled as she went towards the cashier. Min Soo smiled and gladly paid the amount. “Can I pick up the flowers before Valentines?”

“Sure!” She smiled as Min Soo bowed and started leaving. “Thank you Miss. Moon. Thank you,” He smiled and continued leaving.

Miss. Moon smiled and looked at her left hand, “I just hope they both do well…”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

sorry I haven't updated in a while. My church retreat was super fun and life changing too! I was gonna plan on posting a chapter a few days ago but the chapter I originally writeen seemed a bit fast for me to post it so I kept that original for the future and wrote this new one today. I won't have much time to update now since Key Club Convention will be coming up in a few weeks and stuff so yeah. Sorry D:

Anyways, hope you enjoy!~

|kiyoko loves mocha^^
|February 5, 2011; 7:49PM
|Can U Smile - Infinite