Chapter Fifteen: Miss. Moon’s Story [Part 2]

Double Life

Chapter Fifteen: Miss. Moon’s Story [Part 2]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Back to present

“So, you and Kwang Yu have been friends for how long?” Min Soo asked as he sat in front of Hwang Mi.

“We’ve met ever since middle school and stuck beside each other ever since,” Hwang Mi whispered, “I’ve really grown feelings for him…”

Flashback;

After months of taking care of the shop, Hwang Mi and Kwang Yu were locking up the shop in the rainy night until a girl who looked their age walked in with her eyes full on red.

“Omo, what happened?!” Hwang Mi panicked as she went towards the girl.

“He-he-he broke-broke up with me!” The girl stuttered as she was shivering from the rain that was hitting Seoul like crazy.

“Who?” Kwang Yu asked as the girl’s eyes widened as she attempted to attack him, “YOU!” She shouted as she was about to slap him but Kwang Yu quickly grabbed her wrist, “what is going on?! I don’t even know you!”

The girl’s vision was blurry and she immediately passed out. Kwang Yu and Hwang Mi gasped and slowly laid her down on the floor. “I’ll get the water and bowl…” Hwang Mi said as she went into the back.

“Get the first aid kit just in case too…”

-

“W-where am I?” the girl groggily asked as she slowly sat up, putting her head across her forehead, “what happened?”

“You passed out,” Kwang Yu smirked as the girl’s eyes widened again. She then took a deep breath and sighed, “you’re not him…you just look like him…”

Kwang Yu raised an eyebrow, “what?”

“You look my boyfriend—I mean ex-boyfriend,” the girl whispered as she blinked and held her hand out, “I’m Song Mi Ri,” she softly smiled.

Kwang Yu smiled and shook her hand, “Kwang Yu.”

▄▄▄▄▄

“With that…that’s how they met…” Hwang Mi whispered as she sighed and propped her elbow on the counter, “at first I was so happy about a new friend…but then I noticed how Kwang Yu oppa and I grew apart…” She rested her chin on her palm and sighed.

▄▄▄▄▄

“Oppa, want to go to the arcade?” Hwang Mi asked as she was talking on her cell phone in the flower shop.

A few rustles were heard here and there and a reply was heard, “sorry dongsaeng-ah. Mi Ri and I are going on a hike!” Kwang Yu cheerfully said.

“You hate hikes…” Hwang Mi whispered as she sighed and drew random shapes on the table with her finger.

“Mi Ri convinced me so yeah,” Kwang Yu replied as he muttered some supplies, “where’s that umbrella…”

“Oppa…a lot of people want to see you beat your own high score today, remember?” Hwang Mi reminded as Kwang Yu sighed and harshly replied, “Sorry Hwang Mi-ah. I can’t go today. Try beat my record, okay?”

“But you love arcade games!” Hwang Mi shouted as people started looking at her weirdly.

“I gotta go, see you later Hwang Mi-ah,” Kwang Yu responded as he hung up.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Hwang Mi blinked and slowly hung up, sighing deeply. What happened the oppa I knew…

-

Hwang Mi sat in the shop as it was really quiet. She helped a few customers but other than that, nothing else happened. About four hours later Kwang Yu and Mi Ri entered.

“Hi Hwang Mi!” Mi Ri sing-song as she skipped in the shop and spun around, “what a great hike!”

Why hike when you already have a body of a stick—I mean super model…hehe, Hwang Mi joked in her mind as she smiled.

“Hi dongsaeng!” Kwang Yu smiled as he sat down in front of Hwang Mi, “how was the shop?”

“Good…” Hwang Mi whispered as Kwang Yu quickly stood up and poked Mi Ri’s side.

“Yah!” Mi Ri squeaked as she tried poking Kwang Yu’s side but soon it turned into a pretty lovey dovey fight.

What? Are you two together after meeting for three weeks? Hwang Mi sighed as she turned her back towards them, looking at the best flower arrangements on the shelf.

“Should we tell her?” Mi Ri whispered as she elbowed Kwang Yu’s side. The both of them nodded and whispered, “Hwang Mi~”

The girl turned around and tilted her head, “yes?”

“We’re going out!” Kwang Yu and Mi Ri shouted as they hugged each other tightly. Hwang Mi’s eyes widened. Her heart quickly dropped like a huge weight dropped on it. It felt as time froze as her eyes were glued at the newly formed couple. Her eyes wanted to close and shake, knowing that it wouldn’t be real. slightly opened as her eyes started getting watery.

“Hwa—‘” Kwang Yu started as Hwang Mi ran out of the flower shop. “Hwang Mi!” He shouted as he started running after her.

No…no…I don’t need you anymore…After all those years liking you—I waited too long. Hwang Mi kept running as she went inside the arcade, quickly sitting down in the corner.

Boys immediately looked at her and their eyes widen. “I told you it would happen like this…” a boy whispered as Hwang Mi was crying her eyes out.

Kwang Yu entered and boys quickly scowled at him. “Hwang Mi…” He whispered as he took a step forward, “Hwangie…”

“Never call me that again!” Hwang Mi shouted as she cried more from the pain she just received. It felt as if a devil’s arrow was struck bulls’ eye in her heart.

“Yah!” Kwang Yu shouted as he was about to grab her arm. Boys quickly stood in front of her and crossed their arms. “You really are dense, aren’t you Kwang Yu?” A boy smirked as he was standing in the middle.

“What do you mean?” Kwang Yu asked as he tensed up. It was the first time boys were doing this to him and he was really surprised.

“You really are dumb for a smart academic and video playing guy,” Another one scowled as he went up to Kwang Yu and held onto his collar, “you know…the person that loves you the most…will ALWAYS be in front of YOU.”

“Wha—‘” Kwang Yu started as his eyes widened. He pushed the boy away and looked at Hwang Mi, “dongsaeng…”

Hwang Mi blinked and kept crying, “get away from me…go back to your precious Mi Ri…”

“Mi Ri?” Another boy whispered as he looked at Kwang Yu, “you’re the one dating my ex…”

“Your ex?” Kwang Yu blinked as he went towards the boy, “you’re that jerk!”

“Me?!” The boy shouted as his eyes widened, “I have done nothing wrong! Mi Ri caused this!”

“What?” Kwang Yu whispered as the boy started, “she’s going to play you Kwang Yu. She’ll act all angel and innocent to you…but as months…or even a year if you’re lucky…she’ll just end it with you and act like she’s been the victim and aim for another target until she’s satisfied.”

Kwang Yu’s heart fastened as he saw other boys nod. “My cousin dated her and did the exact same thing,” Another boy shouted as Kwang Yu shook his head, “no…that’s-that’s not true.” He stepped back as he looked at Hwang Mi, “I’m sorry…”

“Kwang Yu, you do know what’s happening right? You’re abandoning your BEST FRIEND for the girlfriend you just dated,” Mi Ri’s ex-boyfriend advised as he shook his head, “you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into…”

“I’m sorry…” Kwang Yu repeated as he started leaving.

“Oppa…”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

my last update this week!~ I tried making this as long as I can...but of course...there will be another part to this past xD

And don't worry, more L.Joe-Sae Mi action^^;

Today...there was a bomb threat at our school from a graffiti saying, "Look out for the 12:00 bomb." We stayed in the gym for three hours o_o" I swear...why didn't they cancel school ? D: uwah. anyways, the bomb was fake xD We were all freaking out in the bus this morning wondering what's happening xD oh well xD

Uwah, key club convention tomorrow. I am really looking forward to the rooming with my three other friends xD We'll seriously be loud even though we are shy xD I hope you enjoyed this chappie!^^;

|kiyoko waving bye bye until Sunday~
|February 17. 2011; 9:02PM
|Really  Really - Dalmatian (I'm seriously obsessed with this song xD I already have 75 plays in just 2 days xD)
|Looking forward to Dalmatian's comeback stage !~