Chapter Sixteen: Chocolate Addict

Double Life

Chapter Sixteen: Chocolate Addict

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hwang Mi sat there in shock. Her own best friend betrayed her for his girlfriend. It was the most heartbreaking moment she ever experienced in her own life.

“Hwang Mi-ssi,” a boy whispered as he shook his head and kneeled down, “you still have us,” he smiled as he showed the peace sign, “stand up,” he held his hand out as he stood up. Hwang Mi slightly smiled and took his hand, getting herself up.

“If you haven’t known yet, I’m Kim Bae,” he smiled as he held onto her hand and shook it.

▄▄▄▄▄

“So, after Kwang Yu just left you, you met Bae?” Min Soo asked as he nodded, “so technically, after your first love left, you found your real true love?”

Miss. Moon smiled and nodded, “yeah, but Bae left for America…so technically, I almost met my first love. C.A.P., what I’m simply trying to say now is that you shouldn’t give up,” Miss. Moon went to the back of the flower shop and grabbed a vase of roses “go to her and confess. Go, go, go!” She smiled as she grabbed the teddy bear, “just pay what I told you to pay last time and go!”

Min Soo blinked as his mind blanked out for a moment. He nodded and paid for the roses and teddy bear.

▄▄▄▄▄

Soon, the next day came by and school was bound of many happy and broken hearts. Half of the girls were heartbroken because they either got rejected by Byung Hun, Min Soo, Chan Hee, Daniel, Chang Hyun, or Jong Hyun.

In class, Byung Hun was leaning his back against the wall while sitting on the shelf by the window. He was chewing on his gum and smirked as a girl was confessing her feelings you.

“Lee Byung Hun…” She whispered as she was gripping tightly on the chocolate box, “I-I’m in your PE class…and…” She bit her bottom lip and bowed as her head was hung down with the chocolate box firmly pointed towards him, “can you please accept my chocolate?!”

Byung Hun smirked as he looked at her, “sorry—but I have someone else on my mind.”

The girl’s eyes widened as her eyes were starting to get watery.  She walked away and cried her eyes out with her friends comforting her as they walked away.

“What a heartbreaker,” a voice snarled as Byung Hun’s head snapped by the door seeing Sae Mi holding a big hello kitty handle bag with her shoulder leaning against the wall.

“Sae Mi,” he smirked as he shook his head and looked out the window.

“That girl is really good at making chocolate,” Sae Mi gasped as she went towards her desk and sat down with the bag resting on the table.

“What is that?” He asked as he pointed to the bag, making his way towards it. He was about to grab it until she slapped his hand, “no. This is not for you.”

Byung Hun pouted and sat on the table next to Sae Mi’s, “c’mon, can I have some chocolate?”

“How do you know it’s chocolate?” Sae Mi pouted as she pressed her nose against the fabric.

“I’m another one of those guys who can smell chocolate a mile away,” Byung Hun stated proudly as he stood up straight. His gentle smile was really different to Sae Mi. His smile showed a different side which showed he must really like chocolate.

Sae Mi giggled as Byung Hun tilted his head. Who knew he had cute antics hidden in his pocket? Sae Mi giggled more as Byung Hun started getting irritated, “what?!”

Sae Mi immediately stopped at his forceful voice and shook her head, “you have some aegyo hidden.”

“A-Aegyo?” Byung Hun whispered as his eyes twitched, “I’m not going to be like Ricky, okay?” He puffed out air and stuck out his tongue, “just give me chocolate.”

“Never!” Sae Mi shouted as she hugged her bag, resting her cheek on it to face Byung Hun who seemed like a tower. Byung Hun quietly growled as his stomach grumbled from hunger. He imagined himself indulging himself in the chocolate that he’s smelling. He his lips and went on his knees, “Please, please, please! May I please have chocolate?!”

Sae Mi sighed and shook her head, “many girls confessed to you and you rejected them and the chocolate! Why didn’t you just accept the chocolate? It’s not like you’re going to marry the girl.”

Byung Hun did regret that but something about the chocolate made him want it. Maybe it’s because he’s starting to have feelings towards her or maybe it’s because he’s getting hungry. Either way, he wants chocolate.

The girl looked inside her bag and pursed her lips together. She smirked and closed her bags, crossing her arms, “no.” Byung Hun was starting to get really irritated and he stood up, “I never kneeled down to a girl and it was my first time. In the end, I get rejected? When that happens…” he put one hand on the desk and another on the back of Sae Mi’s chair, “I get demanding.”

Sae Mi’s eyes widened as her heart was beating fast like the sound when someone passes away. Her heart yearned for this again but she never really noticed it. Byung Hun slightly smirked as he leaned in. His eyes stop at her lips as he his lips. Her small pouty lips made him lean closer. His heart was yelling, ‘Kiss her! Kiss her!’ but his brain was shouting, ‘No! She’ll get the wrong idea! You’re going to lose your reputation and blow off your double life!’

With Sae Mi’s confused state, Byung Hun leaned in closer, their noses almost touching. Slowly, Byung Hun leaned in closer. He could feel the soft steady breath of hers and he felt his cheeks slightly turning red. He quickly reacted and snuck his hand inside the bag, grabbing a piece of chocolate. In mere seconds, he pulled away and showed a dorky smile, showing off the chocolate he attained, “haha!”

“Y-Yah!” Sae Mi mumbled as her cheeks were burning like a house fire. Her heart went back to slow steady beating and slouched, “w-whatever. Keep the chocolate!” She shouted as she stood up and grabbed her bag, “y-you chocolate addict!” She mocked as she left the classroom.

Byung Hun smirked and looked at the chocolate. It was in a small plastic clear bag. It was a small chocolate bar which seemed homemade. On the tag showed a little note: Happy Valentine’s Day!^_^ - Sae Mi. He sat on the shelf and leaned his back against the wall, back to his original position. He slightly grasped the chocolate and smiled, “that Sae Mi…”

On the other hand, Sae Mi was walking towards her locker and saw Chan Hee and Yun Ha laughing about with their hands locked together.

“Tonight, I’m going to take you someplace,” Chan Hee announced as he swung their hands back and forth.

“Really? Where?~” Yun Ha giggled as she leaned her head on his broad arm.

“You’ll see,” He cooed as he leaned his head on top of hers, “I’ll pick you up at 7.”

“Okay! Can’t wait!”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

I'm SUPER SORRY for not updating lately D: I feel so bad D: After my key club convention I got the flu, but I had a fast recovery! But then I decided to start an apply story on winglin but then I had a small presentation for science. I'm really sorry! D; I think because I didn't update I lost a couple subscribers D: I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY! GOMEN NASAI / MIANHAE! -bows 90 degrees-

I'll try update again by next week! Again, I'm really sorry! D:

|kiyoko waving byebye
|March 3, 2011; 8:24PM
|Time Forgets - Yiruma