Chapter Seventeen: Valentine’s Date

Double Life

Chapter Seventeen: Valentine’s Date

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Chan Hee was getting ready in his room. He had a red shirt with a black jacket dressed on with jeans and converse on. He smiled as the door suddenly opened revealing Byung Hun. Byung Hun stared at his brother who was older than him by a few months. He tried to keep his laughter in as his cheeks puffed up. Light chuckles were heard and as soon as Chan Hee opened his mouth Byung Hun laughed, “Chun Ji-ah…no offense…that is really not you…”

“What? I’m trying to go for a bad boy but pretty boy type,” Chan Hee innocently smiled as Byung Hun shook his head and patted his brother’s shoulder, “Trust me…change into your own style. She won’t like it.”

“How would you know what?” Chan Hee suspiciously asked as a quiet pause was heard. A smile crept on his face and he patted his younger brother’s shoulder this time, “don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone you watch dramas—or that you like Sae Mi.”

Byung Hun’s cheeks slightly turned red, “yah! T-that’s not true!”

Chan Hee chuckled and shook his head as he headed for the door, “it’s okay~ I won’t tell anyone! See you later,” he stepped out of the room leaving Byung Hun alone. He lay on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I really do like her…

▄▄▄▄▄

Yun Ha was waiting outside her house on the front porch, swinging back and forth lightly on the swinging bench. She was wearing a sky blue frilly blouse with a white sweater over it, dark blue capris which were right above her knees, and black short heels. She heard the sound of a limo coming up and she slowly stood up seeing the limo stop in front her house. She smiled as she was holding onto the small black bag which had her phone and wallet in it.

Chan Hee stepped out of the limo and laid his arm on top of the door frame. His eye smile instantly showed and he waved with his free hand, “Yun Ha!~ Ready?~” He was amazed on what she was wearing. He was quiet sad that they didn’t match at all. As Yun Ha went in front of Chan Hee she giggled, “seems like Chun Ji also dressed up.” Chan Hee nodded as he stepped aside, “shall my princess go in?~”

Yun Ha slightly blushed as she nodded and went inside the limo with Chan Hee following in, closing the door. “So where are we going?” Yun Ha asked as she was sitting beside Chan Hee who was sitting by the window.

The proud boyfriend smiled gleefully, “you’ll see~”

With half an hour of the limo ride the vehicle halts to a stop. Chan Hee looked out the tinted windows and looked at Yun Ha, “close your eyes.” Yun Ha nodded and obeyed as she slowly closed her eyes with a small smile appearing on her face. Her heart was beating quickly as it was yearning for what it was. Chan Hee smiled as he grabbed her hand firmly and slowly slid out the car with Yun Ha carefully stepping out.

The wind blew roughly against the two as Yun Ha slightly shivered. Chan Hee smiled softly and took a slow walk towards their destination. “Keep your eyes closed, okay?” He advised as he stopped before getting to their spot. He slowly slipped his socks and shoes off as he looked at Yun Ha, “I’m going to take off your heels okay?”

“O-okay,” Yun Ha whispered as Chan Hee kneeled down and unbuckled both of her heels. He took them off and stood back up, “okay, we’re almost there. I’m going to continue walking.” He kept on walking and Yun Ha slowly felt something tickle between her toes as she stepped in a new surroundings.

“Okay, open your eyes,” Chan Hee smiled as he gripped her hand tighter. Yun Ha slowly opened her eyes and her heart was beating even faster.

Yun Ha was amazed from the sight she was seeing. The ground that was tickling her feet was small grains of sand. The wind that was roughly hitting them before was the trees that were planted along the border of the area. Looking above, the full moon lights up the beach while the stars sparkle lightly. As Yun Ha looked to the waves, it created a soft aura where it made the waves crash softly against the shore. On the sand she saw a white and red picnic cloth while a brown picnic basket was set in the middle. Two plates were placed on each side of the picnic basket with a vase of roses set in front of the basket. “C-Chun Ji…” She gasped.

Chan Hee’s eye smile started again as he kept holding her hand, “yes?”

“Y-you…didn’t have to,” She softly whispered as Chan Hee shook his head, “no. I wanted to. Now come on~” He lightly pulled her towards their small area. Yun Ha’s heart was still beating fast as she never thought it would be real.

Throughout the night of their well-planned date, Chan Hee brought out two slices of cake. He smiled as he placed one on Yun Ha’s plate and then his plate.

“Was this one expensive too?!” Yun Ha squealed as she bit her bottom lip.

Chan Hee shook his head and chuckled, “none of it is expensive. I made the food myself—but I had to buy the cake at the store.” Yun Ha couldn’t help but smile and take a bite. The icing on the top engaged Yun Ha in doing something devious. She lightly giggled to herself as she grabbed the plate and stood up, “I’m—‘” Chan Hee looked up at her as she quickly went towards him and slammed the cake right in his face.

Chan Hee’s face was covered with white icing as he wiped the icing off his eyes and his lips, “now you want to play like that I see?” He smirked as he grabbed the plate and stood up, “you better run…”

Yun Ha’s eyes widened as she’d get screwed if cake got on her clothes. She started running for her life as Chan Hee chuckled, watching his girlfriend run away cutely. I have a really sweet girlfriend…He thought as he put the plate down and started running after her. It didn’t take a long time until Chan Hee finally caught up to her. He took a deep breath and ran faster, “Yun Ha!”

She looked back as she squealed and tried to run faster, “NO!” Chan Hee chuckled as he caught up and ran to the side of her. She looked back as she saw no one, “eh?” She looked front to see Chan Hee running backwards. She jumped as she accidently ran into him.

The two fell back on the sand as the waves crashed against the rocks on the other side of the beach. Yun Ha’s eyes opened as she saw Chan Hee looking straight at her. His eyes searched in Yun Ha’s eyes as he blinked. Yun Ha’s heart was beating faster and harder than coming to the beach. Chan Hee’s was beating quickly as well as he wasn’t sure what to do next. He noticed that his hands were on her waist as took a deep breath and lifted up his head.

Yun Ha’s cheeks started blushing as she felt lips on her forehead. Chan Hee kissed her forehead as his eyes were closed shut, becoming scared what she’ll do next. Yun Ha closed her eyes and smiled. Without thinking about it, she wrapped her arms around Chan Hee’s waist as well.

Chan Hee pulled away and sat up as Yun Ha kept hugging him. I guess you can say she was both scared and happy. Chan Hee chuckled as he laid his forehead on hers, “happy Valentine’s day…Yun Ha.”

Yun Ha slowly opened her eyes and whispered, “Happy Valentine’s Day…Chun Ji.”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

sorry for this late chapter on valentine's day; hehe >_< anyways, I'm on spring break so everything will be updated a bit quicker.

Also, pray for Japan <3 We were under a tsunami warning in Hawaii and I slept through it like the first one we had last year xD And now...it's sunny here...what changable weather D:

|kiyoko waving byebye
|March 11. 2011; 12:26PM
|CNN