Chapter Five: Cleaning

Double Life

Before I start, I'd like to say thank you to Shiney unnie for making me this poster^^; It's really pretty, neh?~ I noticed I typed in a little spelling error, it's supposed to be live than life xD I'm a babo -slaps forehead- sigh sigh...anyways, here's the chapter!

-

Chapter Five: Cleaning

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

(Previously)

“Darn…those maids,” He growled as he stood there in his super-duper clean room that was once messy. There would be clothes layering over the floor that you couldn’t even see it. His bed would be dusty underneath and on top of the bed would be his wrinkled covers, dirty pillow, and old magazines. On his desk would be piles of papers, unused things beside his desk. There would be books that surround the desk and old food. On the windows would be dust and you couldn’t even see anything.

Now his covers were new, his clothes were placed nicely in the closet, his books and magazines were in a new rack, the desk was organized and shiny, his bed was clean with new sheets and the underneath of the bed was completely clean, and the window was glossy that the sun was completely shining through it.

“How the heck am I going to mess all of this?!”

(End)

Byung Hun ruffled his hand through his hair and let out a deep sigh. He had to think fast and quickly messed up his covers. He grabbed all his books and magazines and scattered it all over the floor. He went downstairs the kitchen bringing a variety of food upstairs.

“Do I go in now?” Sae Mi asked as Byung Hun shouted no, going inside his room. He slammed the sandwich against the window, making ketchup and mustard stain the window and making the rest of the sandwich land on the windowsill. He opened his window and saw the flower pots resting there. He grabbed the pots, pulled out the flowers and spread the dirt all over the floor. He put the pots back outside, putting the flower back in. He wiped his hands on his pants and sighed. “It’s almost done!”

He went towards his closet and laid his clothes all over his bed and floor. Byung Hun snuck in some spoiled food or any stinky smells from the kitchen and quickly made the scent spread into the room. He smiled even though the scent was disgusting as he felt accomplished even though it was bad. He went out of his room and looked down seeing Sae Mi being bored to death. “Yah, Sae Mi, over here!” Sae Mi’s head snapped towards him and nodded, walking upstairs.

Yun Ha and Chan Hee were still sitting down, chatting, until a weird atmosphere appeared. Yun Ha was sitting down straight, her hands holding each other that lay on her thighs. She looked at the floor and let out a small sigh. She has been having a huge crush on Chan Hee despite her long distance with him ever since she has been going to high school. They were actually really good friends before she left.

Chan Hee on the other side also had feelings for her but didn’t really show it towards her. He regretted of not telling his feelings more and he has been having a piece empty in his heart when she left. He looked around the house and took a quick glance at her and gulped, “so…had any boyfriends when you left middle school?”

Yun Ha blushed and shook her head, “never had…I’ll just wait, I guess,” she whispered as she played with her hands, slightly blushing as she bit her bottom lip, “d-did you have any girlfriends?”

Chan Hee quickly shook his head and beamed, “never…”

“Really? I thought you would since many girls liked you. Didn’t you like this girl—Yong—‘” She started saying the girl’s name as Chan Hee quickly snapped, “I never liked her!”

Yun Ha was taken aback as his sudden outburst shocked her, “C-Chun—‘”

“When you left…I actually got into fights myself…” Chan Hee whispered as he looked down, slowly gulping, “the reason I went into fights was because—I missed you…” Yun Ha blushed as she slightly smiled.

“You weren’t like any other girl who would always confess with a chocolate and fix their hair and make-up just for me,” He whispered as he started turning red himself, “I—liked you…”

Yun Ha’s eyes widened as her smile grew wider, “I do too…” Chan Hee was full of glee as his heart fluttered.

-

“I am totally NOT cleaning this!” Sae Mi shouted as she looked at Byung Hun’s room, her eyes burning from the room in a total disaster. Her jaw slowly opened as she looked at the stains, clothes, and the messiness of the room. She covered her nose from the stink.

Byung Hun’s smirked as he saw Sae Mi starting to turn around. He quickly lunged for her wrist and looked at her, “you want me to tell everyone you and Ricky is the children of Seo-Fie Company? I won’t have any problems with that at all.”

Sae Mi looked at him and cursed under her breath, “I can’t believe you’re this evil…” She paused and sighed, “I liked the nicer Byung Hun I saw at the tree,” she repeated once again as she twisted her arms, making Byung Hun release her, “I’ll get the cleaning supplies…”

As she left the room, Byung Hun let out a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling. He really was nice but thought he would a little with his mean side.

Sae Mi came back inside with a vacuum, rags, sponges, buckets, and all the supplies she needed to make this room clean. She first started picking up the clothes and set them on the bed. She saw the dirt that was scattered all over the floor and let out a loud sigh, “how’d this happen in the first place?”

“Many things happen,” Byung Hun smirked as he leaned his body against the side of the door, seeing Sae Mi frustrated while trying to scrub the floor.

After all the hard work of cleaning everything up, Sae Mi started vacuuming. From the angle Byung Hun saw, she looked like a hard working innocent school girl. He felt his heart go ba-bump, his cheeks slightly burning as he thought of her and him in the future—probably his wife. He shook his head and bit his bottom lip, trying to take away his flushed face.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this…if I wasn’t the daughter of Seo-Fie company it would’ve been totally different,” Sae Mi muttered as the loud noise from the vacuum was still going. She gritted her teeth together and tried to aim for the corner of the room. She kept doing spins and turns no matter if the carpet was going different directions.

The cord eventually tangled up and with the clumsy girl she tripped over it, making her fall forward. Byung Hun swiftly went up to her and caught her in his arms, but with the fast reaction, he fell on his heels, making the boy and girl fall on the bed.

Byung Hun’s eyes fluttered open as he saw Sae Mi’s eyes shut tight. He blinked and saw her eyes open. He held his breath in as Sae Mi’s eyes widened, “O-Omo…” Her cheeks started burning as her heart skipped a beat. She managed to take a look good at his face up close. Her cheeks started turning more red as Byung Hun silently chuckled, “someone’s blushing~”

Sae  Mi had her arms on his chest and she bit her bottom lip, quickly bringing herself up. I so hate this right now—but—I seem to like it…

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

okay. last update of the week. I have to work on my half of task 3 of science (a.k.a. huge science project = death) & I have no clue when my practice is >_< gahhhhhhhhhhh. Heads up, I won't be updating next week Friday - Sunday. Sorry!

Anyways, thank you for all supporting this story so far(:

|kiyoko writing story
|January 21, 2011 ; 8:34PM
|Passing By - Yiruma [His songs are <3]