Chapter Nine: The Nice Side

Double Life

Chapter Nine: The Nice Side

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The next day at school, Sae Mi and Byung Hun were alone in the classroom again as Chan Hee and Yun Ha were walking around, talking about their first date and Han Mi and Min Soo finishing their homework in the other classroom.

Byung Hun was getting bored out of his mind and looked out the window with the sun shining in his eyes. Sae Mi was up by the chalkboard and started erasing all the work that the teacher wrote. Because Byung Hun was bored he decided to play a little.

He crept up behind Sae Mi and ticked her sides making her squeal and jump as she tried erasing the board. “Haha, I found your tickle side!” Byung Hun shouted as he kept ticking the sides of her waist.

“L.Joe!” Sae Mi cried as she couldn’t stop laughing, “S-stop! I-I can’t-can’t-fi-finish my work!” Her eyes were shut tight as she was laughing more and more. Byung Hun couldn’t help but laugh more from her laughing.

“L.Joe!” The giggling girl squealed once more as she turned around to make him stop but as she opened her eyes all the laughing stopped. Silence entered as the two were locking eyes. The strong breeze entered the class as a sudden chill was pressed against the two.

Byung Hun searched in her eyes seeing dark brown chocolate eyes that showed a cute side while Sae Mi saw a calm but mean side. The two stayed like that until Byung Hun leaned in closer, their faces inches apart. Sae Mi had her hands by her side with the eraser in her right hand. The boy leaned in closer as their noses almost touched. The girl was slightly shivering as she gulped, accidentally dropping the eraser from her being nervous.

Byung Hun stayed like that for a moment but then crouched down to pick up the eraser. Sae Mi quickly put her hand over her heart and took a deep breath, then quickly putting her hands behind her back, looking straight ahead. The boy stood back up and gave a light smirk to her, “where were we?”

Sae Mi gulped once more as Byung Hun leaned straight ahead, their noses almost touching like before. Sae Mi’s heart was beating so fast that it was like you were running 1 mile straight. Byung Hun gave a wink and went forward again, putting one hand on the chalkboard that was by her cheek. He took a calm even breath as he slightly opened his mouth, “it’s cute when you look scared.” He smirked and went away, going back to his seat.

That was good fun. I’m not bored anymore~

▄▄▄▄▄

After school, Sae Mi said she’s not able to visit him after school since she has class duties to water the plants and plant new flowers for Valentine’s Day that will come soon. Byung Hun decided to say in class and maybe finish up last minute homework.

Out by the flower bed outside, Sae Mi had her gloves on and a packet of seeds beside her and the small shovel and the watering can beside it. She started watering the plants that were being soaked in the sun and smiled as she had some peace and quiet.

Byung Hun was standing by the window in class and looked outside seeing Sae Mi working on the plants. He smiled as he saw her work hard. It seems like he was slowly gaining feelings for the girl he calls a bunny. He suddenly saw three girls surrounding her from behind. They looked familiar as he closed his eyes and smirked, “it’s those girls again…”

”Well, well, well, seems like it’s the loner again. Where are your Teen Top friends and Han Mi and Yun Ha?” The first girl smirked as she put her hands on her hips.

Sae Mi stayed silent as she continued planting. Her love for plants was kept deep in her heart as she continued on her hobby. She planted a seed in as a girl kicked the bucket full of water onto Sae Mi. The soaked girl had her eyes shut and her lips pressed together tightly. Her hair was slightly wet as her uniform was soaked as well.

“Aww, seems like your protector C.A.P. can’t save you,” another girl bickered as the four girls laughed.

“I thought C.A.P. always protected you? What, did you guys break up?” The third girl mocked as she high fived one of her friends, leaving a commotion going on with all the bickering and giggles.

Sae Mi ignored them and kept all her sadness and anger inside of her. All her feelings bottled up that wants to explode with anger. She looked at a rose that was slowly growing and smiled at it, making her forget about the five mean girls.

Suddenly, she felt tiny pieces of rock land on her. The five girls were pouring soil on her head as it landed around and on top of her. The five girls laughed and continued doing so.

Sae Mi was about to stand up until a shadow casted over her. “So, it’s you five again,” a voice hissed as Sae Mi looked up seeing blonde hair shining. It was Byung Hun.

L.Joe-ssi…

Byung Hun had his arms crossed and glared at the five girls, “I can’t believe you’re still doing this. Bullying and mocking her just because she hangs out with us doesn’t mean you can do that. I mean, if you kept doing this we’d rip off your fake noses even though you are all girls.”

All the girls covered their noses and pouted at Byung Hun. “Oppa,” the five said in sync as they gave him the puppy dog eyes.

“Tsk tsk, don’t even try it. No boy would ever fall for you five, face it,” Byung Hun sassed as he turned towards Sae Mi and kneeled down, “you okay?”

Sae Mi looked at him and nodded, “yeah,” she stood up and the dirt and water started staining her uniform. Byung Hun quickly took off his jacket and put it over Sae Mi, “c’mon…let’s go.”

Why is he nice to me when he’s so mean to me in private? Is he showing two different sides that I don’t know? Do I have to figure out which side he really is? So many questions were popping into her head as the two walked away.

He’s…really nice when he’s like this…

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

well, last update for this WEEK. I'm working on chapter 10 right now but I don't know when I'll next update.

Anyways, good bye AFF and Winglin for my weekend. Even Facebook and my Key Club Convention Practice that is also mandatory for this week D: why must EVERYTHING happen this weekend D:

|kiyoko going bus stop soon
|January 28. 2011; 7:10AM
|Good Morning America xD