Chapter Thirteen: Company Party [Part 3]

Double Life

Chapter Thirteen: Company Party [Part 3]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Recap

“I need time for myself…I’ll see you later,” Han Mi replied as she started walking away. Byung Hun’s head tilted, “isn’t she usually cheerful and full of smiles?”

Sae Mi looked down and stole a slice of apple from Byung Hun’s plate, “She’s getting married to Niel…”

“No way,” Byung Hun said, flabbergasted, “doesn’t she like C.A.P.?”

She nodded and looked at Min Soo who was leaning back in his chair, his arms crossed with a questionable look on his face, “It’s an arranged marriage…Niel didn’t want to do this either…”

Byung Hun looked at Daniel and C.A.P. and shook his head, “well, they have to understand this…this is the business world…”

Sae Mi glared at Byung Hun and stood up, “so you’re saying they should go with it?”

“Sae Mi…” he whispered as Sae Mi’s eyes started to water, “you have no clue how much C.A.P. and Han Mi likes each other. If I was Han Mi I would rebel against my parents no matter what. If not, I would run away with C.A.P. You have no clue how it feels like to be in love Lee Byung Hun.” Sae Mi grabbed her small handbag and moved towards the boys’ table, sitting down, her back facing Byung Hun.

He sat there, a blank expression, “I…I do know how it feels to be in love…”

End

Han Mi was standing by the balcony of the hotel which had double doors spread out. She sighed and had her arms resting on top of the railing. She looked up to see the stars shining. Her heart yearned for it to cry but Han Mi tried her best to stay strong. Her head was hung down and played with her fingers, biting her bottom lip.

“Han Mi…” a voice whispered as light footsteps were heard.

Han Mi’s eyes were closed as she couldn’t believe that voice. “Han Mi…” it repeated as she turned around seeing Daniel standing there, his big piercing eyes looking at her, “I know you’re mad…

The girl had her back leaning on the railing and she looked at the ground. Daniel took a deep breath and looked at her, “I’ll try fix it…I never wanted to do this in the first place. You know our parents…” He took a step closer to her and bowed, “please don’t hate me…”

Han Mi lightly smiled and nodded, “it’s okay.” A strong gusty wind blew and Han Mi felt shivers down her body. She rubbed her arms and Niel took off his tuxedo jacket and laid it over her. He smiled and looked up, “just remember…the stars decide the fate of two people. In my eyes, I believe that you and C.A.P. hyung are made for each other.”

Han Mi’s smile slightly grew wider as she looked up at the skies and nodded, “thanks Niel…”

Another strong gust of wind blew forward making Han Mi trip forward. Daniel quickly reacted as he grabbed her upper arms and having Han Mi grab onto his chest. They both looked at each other and they both slightly blushed.

“I guess the stars don’t see that fate doesn’t it Niel?” A voice growled as the two looked to the entrance seeing Min Soo standing there with his arms leaning against the door.

Daniel’s eyes widened and Han Mi quickly stepped away from him, “Min Soo oppa…”

Min Soo shook his head and went towards Daniel, “you know I’m not only protective over Sae Mi.”

Daniel nodded, “Hyung, it’s not what it seems like. The wind—‘”

“I don’t care,” He snapped as he grabbed Daniel’s collar, “if you dare touch her or make her uncomfortable I will kill you. I don’t care if I’ll get kicked out of the company. I can get another job easily.”

“Then why don’t you quit?” Daniel smirked as his eyes were full of flames, “if you can find a better job, then go ahead and find one.”

Min Soo’s eyes growled at him as it was the first time he heard his dongsaeng talk back at him. His grip tightened on his collar and brought his face closer to Daniel’s, “Just don’t hurt her.” He released his collar and left the balcony.

“Min Soo!” Han Mi shouted as she ran after him, the jacket falling off her shoulders. Daniel looked at Han Mi running off and grabbed his tuxedo jacket. Han Mi…I’m sorry…what I actually see in my eyes…is us together. Min Soo doesn’t fit for you…I’ll be a better man even though I’m younger than you.

Han Mi quickly grabbed Min Soo’s arm and turned him around, “Oppa…”

“Don’t oppa me,” Min Soo slightly growled as he twisted himself out of Han Mi’s grasp, “have you all to Niel. I don’t care at all now.” He was about to walk and Han Mi went on her knees, not caring if her dress would be ruined, “oppa…please…don’t do this. Please, just please, do something about this. Please!”

Min Soo looked down at her, his eyes showing some sympathy. He closed his eyes and walked away, leaving Han Mi alone.

“Oppa…” She whispered as a tear slid down her cheek.

Just like that, the night slid away.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

yup, this is a short chapter. But it gives away a lot of things right? xD Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter!~ And for those Miss. Moon fans, she'll make her appearance in the next chappie!^^; Keep anticipating!~

I'm going to be making brownies tonight (cough* to be exact...32 brownies *cough) for those who wanted xD woooo;

thanks for those who are subscribing, commenting, and reading!<3

|kiyoko waving bye bye
|February 13, 2011 (omo...tomorrow is Valentine's Day~) ; 2:37PM
|Can U Smile - Infinite