Chapter Seven: Surprise!

Double Life

Chapter Seven: Surprise!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Third Point of View

The next morning, Sae Mi, Han Mi, Yun Ha, and Min Soo were sitting down in their seats, just talking like it’s a regular morning.

“Ugh…” Sae Mi groaned as she hit her head on the desk, her eyes sleepy from the hard work that happened yesterday. It was pure hell that she’s been through. She’d never seen such a messy room in her life. Sae Mi sighed as she folded her arms on the desk and laid her head on her. She only had sleep for four hours last night.

The reason? The moment with Byung Hun and her was stuck in her head that she couldn’t sleep through the night.

“She was even screaming a little,” Min Soo chuckled, “that it made me wake up…and I’m a really heavy sleeper.”

Yun Ha sighed and patted Sae Mi’s back, “don’t worry Sae Mi-ah. L.Joe can be nice if you’re really~ close to him.”

A classmate quickly entered and looked at Yun Ha, “Yun Ha! Yun Ha! There’s a fight downstairs!” She screamed as she hyperventilated, deep breathing heard.

“Fight? Who?!” Yun Ha asked as she shot up, about to leave the class. “Chun Ji and some freshman dude!”

Yun Ha’s eyes widened as she sprinted out of the room. She never seen Chan Hee fight before and she was worried on how he fights. She knows he’s strong but seeing him fight is a different experience to her. As she went down the flight of stairs, you can hear Chan Hee and another person shouting at each other making Yun Ha’s heart beat faster. She quickly entered the bottom floor and saw Chan Hee holding a bouquet of roses with the freshman who was supposedly ‘fighting’ with him chuckling.

Chan Hee grinned and went closer towards her, “Yun Ha…” The confused and shocked girl blinked as the boy went closer to her, leaning his face to hers. Her heart was yearning to run out of her heart and hide. She gulped as she was still trying to catch her breath.

The boy’s face was inches away from hers and put a rose between his teeth, giving off a sheepish smile, “Yun Ha…”

Yun Ha blinked again and tilted her head to the side, “yes?”

Chan Hee kneeled down on one knee and grabbed out another rose and put it in front of her, “please be my girlfriend?”

Yun Ha started blushing that her face was red as a cherry. She covered her cheeks from making him look and nodded, “n-neh…” She took the rose and put it against her nose, “thank you.”

The boy smiled wider with joy and stood up, slowly putting the bouquet on the ground and instantly pulling her into a hug, “no…thank you.”

“Oh my gosh…Chun Ji is already dating Yun Ha?!” A classmate from the upper floor whispered to her friend as people started gossiping about the newly formed couple.

“Well you have to admit that they do look good together,” another one said.

Byung Hun went inside class and saw Sae Mi sleeping. He grinned and saw Han Mi and Min Soo leave as they wanted to know what was going on. Byung Hun slyly went towards the sleeping bunny and kneeled down to meet his face to hers. Her face was lying on one side of her cheek to face him. He smiled and put his mouth right by her ear, “having a nice dream…little bunny?” his soft deep whisper sent chills down her spine and her eyes fluttered open to see Byung Hun’s face right in front of her.

Her eyes widened in surprise and gulped, “B-Byung Hun…” Byung Hun twitched once more and went closer to her face, their lips almost touching, “if you say Byung Hun again, I will get closer and I WILL steal your first kiss.”

Sae Mi gulped and nodded. She can feel his breath on her nose, her cheeks slowly turning light pink. The boy smiled and pinched her cheeks, “cute bunny~” he stood up and sat in his seat, his arms crossed.

The confused girl gulped once more and put her head back down. Forget about him Sae Mi-ah…just forget him…She closed his eyes once more and instantly the picture of his face up close came into her head. She shook her head and let out a heavy sigh. Why?! Why must this happen to me?!?!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

annyeong~ tomorrow will be my last update until Sunday evening or Monday morning. I have so much things on my mind and I've been really stressed and if one thing ticks me off I will somehow break into tears. So much pressure on me D: I feel so bad at being a sensitive yeswoman D: Anyways, hope sorry for this short chappie. I'll double update in an hour or so before I go to sleep.

Thank you for all that are commenting and subscribing(:

|kiyoko waving byebye
|January 27, 2011; 7:02PM
|doing homework; PeeKaBoo - JQT (Ga Jin!~)