Chapter Six: What Is This Feeling?

Double Life

Chapter Six: What Is This Feeling?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

(Previously; Chan Hee and Yun Ha)

He looked around the house and took a quick glance at her and gulped, “so…had any boyfriends when you left middle school?”

Yun Ha blushed and shook her head, “never had…I’ll just wait, I guess,” she whispered as she played with her hands, slightly blushing as she bit her bottom lip, “d-did you have any girlfriends?”

Chan Hee quickly shook his head and beamed, “never…”

“Really? I thought you would since many girls liked you. Didn’t you like this girl—Yong—‘” She started saying the girl’s name as Chan Hee quickly snapped, “I never liked her!”

Yun Ha was taken aback as his sudden outburst shocked her, “C-Chun—‘”

“When you left…I actually got into fights myself…” Chan Hee whispered as he looked down, slowly gulping, “the reason I went into fights was because—I missed you…” Yun Ha blushed as she slightly smiled.

“You weren’t like any other girl who would always confess with a chocolate and fix their hair and make-up just for me,” He whispered as he started turning red himself, “I—liked you…”

Yun Ha’s eyes widened as her smile grew wider, “I do too…” Chan Hee was full of glee as his heart fluttered.

(End)

Chan Hee took a deep breath and looked at his crush, “so—does this mean we’re going out?”

Yun Ha let out a small chuckle as she stopped and looked at the table that was between them, “well, you haven’t asked me, have you?”

The boy turned embarrassed and let out a small laugh, “I haven’t—didn’t I?” He smirked and decided to be playful, “I’ll surprise you.”

“Eh?!” Yun Ha pouted as she stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms, “fine.”

▄▄▄▄▄

Min Soo, Chang Hyun, and Han Mi were walking down in the busy streets of Seoul. All of their stomachs’ were growling and they were hungry for food. They stopped by a little bakery and it had that peaceful mood to it. The three sat down by the window with Chang Hyun and Min Soo sitting across from each other as Han Mi was in the middle of the circle.

“So, what do you guys want?” Chang Hyun asked as he stood up, his hands in his pockets.

“Can I have a blueberry muffin and mocha?” Han Mi asked as she gave an eye smile.

Min Soo looked at her then at Chang Hyun, “water.”

“But I thought you were hungry?” Han Mi asked as she worriedly looked at her secret crush.

The older boy sighed and shook his head, “not anymore…”

“A couple blocks ago you were whining though,” Chang Hyun said as he recalled back to the small flashback.

“I’m so hungry!” Min Soo growled as he hugged his stomach, a loud noise heard.

Chang Hyun and Han Mi were chuckling softly as Min Soo gave them a death glare, “If I hear one more laugh I will eat one of you!”

“Sorry!” The two winced as they walked faster.

“Aish, I’m so hungry!” Min Soo shouted out loud as some people who were walking past him looked at him weirdly, slowly quickening up their pace.

Chang Hyun started chuckling ah he remembered how Min Soo reacted.

“Yah! Are you laughing because I was hungry?!” Min Soo growled as the younger boy shook his head in fear, “water for you…I’ll go get it!” He said as he scrammed to the cashier.

Han Mi giggled as she stared out the window that was right in front of her, “you’ll see, you’ll get hungry once you see my yummy blueberry muffin~”

A few minutes later Chang Hyun came back with an order of one blueberry muffin, one mocha, two waters, and one cheesecake, “ta-da!” he smiled as he placed the correct order to the right people. He sat himself down and rubbed his hands together, his lips from looking at the cheesecake, “I’ll eat this well!” He shouted as he grabbed his fork and started eating like a little child.

Han Mi started giggling as Min Soo looked at her. She had that nice eye smile where her shiny black hair fell down to her waist. Her smiling white teeth glowed as her cute button nose completed it. He softly sighed and looked at her being all happy from Chang Hyun’s actions.

“You got food on your cheek,” Han Mi said as she pointed to the cheek where cheesecake was on. Chang Hyun used his hand to wipe it but missed. “No no, here,” She said as she pointed closer to his cheek.

He tried again but missed. It was a piece that visible but one of those pieces where some people can’t get. Han Mi giggled as she grabbed a napkin and wiped his cheek.

“Thank you noona,” Chang Hyun eye smiled as he continued eating. Min Soo slightly twitched and gulped down his water, “dongsaeng, I need more,” he ordered, giving his empty cup to his younger friend.

Chang Hyun nodded and stood up, taking the cup, “no one eat, look, or touch my cheesecake!” He left as Han Mi continued eating her blueberry muffin.

She glanced at Min Soo who was looking at her. She had a piece of muffin that was going to be put in but stopped as was still open, looking back at Min Soo. She smirked and ate it deliciously, teasing Min Soo. She was purely being playful by making him hungry but actually made Min Soo slightly blush as he looked away, slightly turning his face away from being seen.

“Aww, is Min Soo oppa hungry?” She giggled as she took another bite, tilting her head at Min Soo, “what’s wrong?” She paused and touched his shoulder, “I’m sorry—Min Soo oppa…”

Min Soo stood up and looked at her. He just looked at her for a few seconds and whispered, “I need a walk…” He walked outside the small bakery and walked around.

Chang Hyun just came back and saw no Min Soo, “where’s hyung? I brought his water,” He said as he put his water down.

“I think I made him mad,” Han Mi sighed as she propped her elbow on the table so she can hold her cheek in her palm, “I think I too much by eating food…”

Min Soo’s Point of View

I walked out of that bakery just for a little time of thinking. Throughout my years of living I have never felt this way before. Whenever I see Han Mi I feel so protective over her. I feel like I need to protect her more than Sae Mi—which seems a bit bad for me.

Somehow whenever I see Han Mi I get this feeling that I never had.  I don’t know what it’s called and I don’t know how it works. I’m pretty confused…

I got pretty mad when Han Mi was having her attention on Ricky. I felt pretty mad and ignored. I feel pretty stupid for just walking out like that. I just don’t know this feeling at all.

I looked at the window seeing Ricky and Han Mi eating. She seemed pretty worried and took out her cell phone. My phone suddenly rung, “Min Soo oppa…I’m very sorry…I’m really really sorry.” Sorrow was shown through her voice and I felt my cheeks slightly burn up.

What is this feeling?

Ba-Bump.

Love.

End Min Soo’s Point of View

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

sorry I didn't update last night. I REALLY wanted to but school is stressful D: Well, again,  I'm going to keep reminding but I will not be updating Friday-Sunday afternoon because of a retreat for church~ I'll last update on Thursday evening(:

Hope you enjoy this chappie(:

|kiyoko eating breakfast
|January 25, 2011; 5:41AM (Yesh, early~)
|cookies^^