Chapter Two: Transfer Students

Double Life

Chapter Two: Transfer Students

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Third Point of View:

(Previously)

“Who are they?” One girl whispered to her friend as the friend was gawking over the two.

“Are they from a gang?” Another one whispered. “I think that would be y…” Her friend replied with a giggle.

“Girls these days…” a boy muttered to his friend as he agreed.

In the office, the two boys approached the desk. The front lady blinked and slowly went up to the two, “may I help you?”

“We’re the transfer students.”

(End)

“Transfer students?” The front lady asked as she looked at the two, “are you Lee Byung Hun and Lee Chan Hee?”

The two nodded as the blonde one hissed at her, “don’t call us by our biological name. We don’t like that.” Girls were watching the office as they seen him hiss. It made the girls swoon over him.

“We’re called by our nicknames. I’m Chun Ji and he’s L.Joe, got it?” The brown hair boy growled as he gave the lady a very mean glare.

The front lady’s hand shook as she hesitantly nodded. She went towards her desk and grabbed their schedules, “h-here you go. T-this is your sche-schedule,” she stuttered as the two snatched their schedules, walking out of the office as girls squealed while boys looked at them, wanting to be like them.

“Class 4B,” Byung Hun whispered to Chan Hee as the two headed upstairs.

Inside the class, Sae Mi, Han Mi, and Min Soo were laughing while a tough aura entered the room. The three looked to the door seeing two unfamiliar people inside.

“Is this class 4B?” Chan Hee asked as he looked at the three fellow students. “Y-yeah,” Han Mi whispered as she gulped, seeing the two boys standing there.

A girl, who looked pretty entered the classroom, “hey guys~” the girl sing-song as she sat in her seat all the way in the back, behind Sae Mi.

The girl looked at the two boys and immediately stood up, “Chun Ji…” she whispered. “You know her, Yun Ha?” Sae Mi asked as her friend nodded.

“Yun Ha…” Chan Hee whispered as he blinked, looking at her, “y-you go here?”

She nodded and bowed, “it’s nice to see you again.”

Han Mi looked at Sae Mi and tried to talk as quietly as she can, “how can these two be in class B?” Sae Mi’s eyes widened as the blonde one gave a death glare to Han Mi.

“Wrong idea…” Sae Mi whispered as Han Mi bit her lip, “I’m a babo…”

Min Soo stood in front of Han Mi, “if you’re going to glare at someone, glare at me.”

Byung Hun was taken aback a bit as he gave a small smile from the corner of his lips, “You’re pretty cool. What’s your name?”

“Bang Min Soo—call me C.A.P.” He introduced as he looked back at Han Mi then at Byung Hun, “now that you know me…what about you? What’s your name?”

“L.Joe,” He introduced as he pressed his back against the wall, his foot flat on the wall, “you don’t need to know my biological name.”

“Yes I do,” Min Soo commanded as he walked up to Byung Hun, his dark eyes glaring at the mysterious boy. Byung Hun let out a breathy laugh and smirked, “Lee Byung Hun.”

“Isn’t that an actor’s name?!” Sae Mi accidentally blurted as she quickly covered .

“Why that—‘” Byung Hun shouted as he walked towards Sae Mi. There was a crowd watching and they were all gasping at his action.

Min Soo quickly grabbed Byung Hun’s collar and pulled his body off the floor, “you touch her you’ll die.”

“You impress me every time,” Byung Hun smirked as he took Min Soo’s hand off of his neck, “I have to say but—want to be friends?”

“If you’re going to be friends with me you have to be friends with the girls in this room and my other friends who are younger than us, you hear?” Min Soo said as Byung Hun nodded, “whatever.”

The girls outside were squealing. “Can you believe it?! The two hot transfer students will be joining Teen Top now!” a girl shouted as many other students around started talking about it.

“So now there are 6 people in Teen Top,” a girl not watching asked her friend as she nodded. Jong Hyun was walking up the stairs with Chang Hyun and Daniel as they overheard girls and boys talking about their group.

“Six people?” Daniel whispered as the three looked at each other and went towards 4B. “Who said anything about our group being 6 people?! We’re always 4!” Chang Hyun whined as he saw two peculiar boys standing inside the classroom.

“So, they’re the other four people?” Chan Hee asked as he pointed at the younger boys, “they still need to be in middle school or something.”

“Shut up,” Daniel hissed as Byung Hun glared at him, making Daniel hide behind Jong Hyun even though he was older than him.

The school bell rung and Byung Hun went towards Sae Mi, “get out; this will be my seat from now on.” The younger ones left as Min Soo glared at Byung Hun, “that’s always been her seat.”

“I don’t care,” He smirked as Sae Mi blinked and stood up, “okay…I’ll just sit by Han Mi…” She sat down by Han Mi and her friend looked at her with worry, “that’s always been your seat.”

“I guess things have to change,” Sae Mi whispered. He may be pretty mean but I’ll see if he has a soft side.

“Sae Mi,” Min Soo whispered as she looked at him with a nod, signaling that she’ll be alright. The tall boy sat down beside Yun Ha and Chan Hee sat beside Byung Hun.

The class was soon filled with many students. Girls were squealing and gossiping about the two new boys while boys were bickering about them. The teacher soon entered and hit the pointer on the podium, “stand.” Instantly all the students stood up and bowed, “Good morning Mr. Kim.”

“Good morning class. Sit down,” he instructed as he looked at the two new students, “We have two new students. Please come up to the class and introduce yourselves.”

Byung Hun and Chan Hee stood up, not wanting to move to the front. “L.Joe,” Byung Hun simply said as he quickly sat down, crossing his arms.

“Chun Ji,” the other one introduced as he bowed and sat down. You can see the difference between Byung Hun and Chan Hee as Byung Hun was colder while the other had a little brightness.

The class continued and soon it became a small break. The students quickly went into their little groups and Yun Ha went up to Chan Hee, “So why are you guys transferred here?”

“We got expelled,” Chan Hee whispered as he glared at his younger brother, “apparently he got into a fight too many times. I don’t know why I said we instead of L.Joe.”

“Shut up,” Byung Hun muttered as he looked outside the window. Oh how he wished it would rain.

“Well it’s great you two are here,” Youn Ha smiled as she bowed, “seems like you two are always on top.”

“That’s why they fit with Teen Top!” Han Mi budged into the conversation. Sae Mi continued studying and sighed. She wanted to sit by the window and see the sun shine.

These transfer students are really something…I wonder if they have a secret like me…

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

short chapter? hm...~ hope you enjoyed it^^

|kiyoko waving bye bye ; tomorrow no school, yesh~
|January 16, 2011 ; 9:37PM
|すき だいすき - かがみね  りん [Suki Daisuki - Kagamine Rin ; Vocaloid. If I was a soprano than a tenor / alto last year I still could've had my high voice...I think xD]