Chapter One; My Daily Life

Double Life

Chapter One; My Daily Life

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sae Mi’s Point of View

I woke up to the bright shining sun in my face. I yawned and sat up, scratching my head. I really hate mornings. Mainly because I like to sleep a lot just like Min Soo does. I stood up and opened the curtains, having the sun shine brighter into my eyes. NO! THE SUN! IT BURNS ME! I closed it and went towards my closet, seeing a whole different wardrobe of clothes. My family has clothes that are so in trend and nice but I like regular blouses and t-shirts and capris and long pants and shorts. I’m fine with that.

I grabbed my uniform and quickly changed. I went into the bathroom seeing my hair all frizzed up. I grabbed my straightener and soon my hair became as straight as paper. I put on my red silky headband and brushed my teeth. I went outside seeing Min Soo, his eyes half opened. Yup, he is not a morning person either. “Hello Miss. Sae Mi…” he yawned which made me yawn.

“Stop yawning,” he said as he yawned.  I shook my head and yawned, “aish, we have to—‘” I yawned again, “stop doing this.” Min Soo messed up my hair and yawned, making me yawn one more time as I headed back to my room, grabbing my blue backpack.

Downstairs, I saw Chang Hyun already eating his cereal. He looked at me with his innocent eyes and smiled, “hey noona!” I smiled and sat down next to him, pouring in cereal and milk in the bowl. “So, ready for more girls crowding up on you with chocolate?” I asked as I took a bite.

“I’ll be glad to take the sweets but I like to meet girls who aren’t like them…” Chang Hyun replied as he saw Min Soo coming down, his uniform not ironed. The boys wear a white buttoned shirt with a dark blue coat over it with the school logo printed on the left side of the coat and light brown pants.

The girls are also the same except on our coats we have a puffed shoulder and is a bit more curved in style and we have plaid skirts that goes right above our knee. Some girls order the shorter skirts—which I hate. We also wear long socks that go right below our knee and black dress shoes. Some girls wear heels which I also hate.

“Okay children, time for you to all go to school. Have fun and be smart!” My mother smiled as she opened the door. Mother is half Chinese, half Korean. Her name is Sophie which is named after the company. My dad really loves her so they’ve been really good to each other.

The three of us quickly grabbed our bags and headed out. We walked a couple blocks down and Han Mi’s limo halted beside us. The window rolled down revealing her bright face, “annyeong! Get inside!” The door opened and the three went inside.

“Thanks noona,” Chang Hyun flashed a smile as Han Mi gave a soft smile back. She looked at me and sighed, “can we just drop you off directly in front of the school? It won’t hurt or give anything away.”

I shook my head and smiled, “it’s okay. Remember, I need to be middle class.”

“But the school is high class! It’s a private school for sake!” Han Mi said as her hands flew in the air, sighing, “fine….your choice.” We always go through this every morning. It’s pretty sad but I’m fine with it.

The limo stopped a couple blocks before school and Chang Hyun, Min Soo, and I started walking. Han Mi would always stay behind so we can both meet up at the same time in school.

As we arrived, I quickly trailed behind the two boys as girls started running towards them. “Ricky! C.A.P.! You’re here!” Girls squealed as they had chocolates and goodies in their arms, aiming for the two.

I giggled as if I was there I would’ve been trampled by the girls and have foot marks on my face and body. “Sae Mi~” Han Mi sing-song as she walked beside me. We both headed inside the school where many people were talking and playing around. We went upstairs to the lockers and mainly talked about the company.

“My dad said that we’re making a new product. It’s frozen meals for each 3 meals!” She smiled as she clapped her hands. I giggled and looked at her, “my dad said that our next product will be clothing for toddler.”

We both headed towards our classroom, 4B. My phone rung and shook my head from his text.

Yah, Yoo Sae Mi, where are you? Remember—I’m your bodyguard! –C.A.P.

I hit the reply button and quickly texted back: We’re heading to the classroom. See you there~ -Say Me(Sae Mi)

Inside the classroom, Han Mi and I went towards our seats. I sat by the window in the third row out of five rows and Han Mi sat in front of me. She turned around and her cheeks puffed out, “How can you and Min Soo be so close? What’s the secret? He’s always silent to me…”

I giggled at her cuteness. Even though she was older than me by a month she certainly had aegyo.

“Well…Min Soo—he’s always sleepy. Also, I think that he likes you—as a friend. Just get closer to him. Break the ice between you two and just keep talking!” I smiled.

Chang Hyun’s Point of View

I looked at Min Soo hyung who was texting noona. A girl then came up to me and smiled, “hello Ricky-ssi!” I smiled back and looked at the chocolates in her hands. I have loads of chocolate in my locker right now that I had to get a second locker.

I soon saw my cousins: Daniel and Jong Hyun. They strode over to us and waved, “hey Ricky~”

“Hi guys,” I smiled as the girl was still standing in front of me. I saw her bite her bottom lip. She was obviously nervous. It was always like this.

“Ricky-ssi, please accept my chocolate!” She said as she bowed, the chocolate right in front of me. I grabbed the chocolate, “okay.”

“So—you accept me?” She said as her eyes widened. I shook my head, “Mianhae, but I like to know girls before going out with them.”

“But you accepted my chocolate!” the girl whined as I let out a breathy laugh, “that’s right. I only accepted your chocolate but not your heart.”

She pouted and stomped off to her friends.

I sighed and puffed out air, “this is our daily lives…”

“We have to get used to it,” Jong Hyun said as Min Soo left. “I’m going to class, see you guys later,” Min Soo said as he headed upstairs. I guess he needs to watch Sae Mi.

“Ricky~” Another girl’s voice cooed as I sighed, giving off my eye smile. Sometimes I wish we weren’t on top…

Third Point of View

Footsteps were heard and girls who were outside stared at the newcomers as they made their way into the school. One of them was smirking as the other one was flashing a small smile.

“Who are they?” One girl whispered to her friend as the friend was gawking over the two.

“Are they from a gang?” Another one whispered. “I think that would be y…” Her friend replied with a giggle.

“Girls these days…” a boy muttered to his friend as he agreed.

In the office, the two boys approached the desk. The front lady blinked and slowly went up to the two, “may I help you?”

“We’re the transfer students.”

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

author's note;

I hope it wasn't too boring >_<" But 5 subscribers already? Uwah~ thank you!

I hope you enjoyed it(:

|kiyoko is still tired xD
|January 16, 2011; 8:30AM
|yawn yawn