Cry It All Out

Fool House (Living with an Idiot)

 

Chapter 8

Dara’s POV

“Annyeong!”

Jiyong greeted me waving his two hands.

“Jiyongie.  Come in.”

I felt so shy I couldn’t look at him straight.  He looked so perfect it made me doubt my outfit.  And I felt even worse when silence fell and I realized he was just looking at me.  Puzzled.

“Noona.”

Finally

“uh?”

“Your legs.”

“Why?”

“Do you think they’ll be okay?  I mean, it’s unusually cold tonight and… and your shoes are so high.”

I felt very embarrassed but I tried to cover it up by acting cool.

“Right! Hehe, I thought so too.  I was gonna change earlier b-but you came and rang the doorbell so –“

“Need help?”

“Ne?”

I thought he was just teasing but he followed me upstairs and waited outside my room.  I changed in to 5 different outfits until he finally agreed on the last one; black leather jacket and a red sequins top underneath, a pair of white skinny jeans, and a pair of black sneakers.

“yaaahhhh ... You look so cool, noona.”

“Thanks.” I smiled shyly.

“But something’s missing, noona.”

“Hmm?”

He walked closer to me and turned me around.

“Turn around.”

He was doing something with my hair.  He pulled me to the mirror and he proudly showed me what he had done.

He tied my hair into a messy bun.

And it looked so cool.

--

We arrived at the club and it was already a ‘happy hour’.  Everyone was dancing and drinking.  I know Jiyong works there as a DJ and a bartender but I never expected him to be so famous.  Famous as in, from outside the club, most of the people who were lining up greeted him, shook hands with him, high-fived with him.  And when we got in, the girls started flirting with him.  And being the playboy that he is, of course he flirted back.

He led me through the crowd and we were heading to the direction of the DJ.  He handed him a CD and a flash disk.  He led me again through the crowd and as soon as the music changed, he started dancing.  It was his mix.  He grabbed my hand and motioned me to dance.  I was shy at first but he kept shaking my arm so I moved a bit more until I started to loosen up.

“Yo yo yo!  Yo people loosen up yet?”  the DJ said through his mic.

The crowd roared “yeah!”

“Big shout out to the man responsible for the sweat-worthy beats you just danced to, my man Ji.”

The DJ pointed at Jiyong and the crowd roared again and looked at our direction.  Some of them were giving him thumbs up; some of them raised their drinks and Jiyong raised both his hands in the air and made V signs and nodded proudly.  Like a homie.

After a tiring round of nonstop dancing, we decided to grab some drinks.  We were approaching the bar when Jiyong’s steps went slower until he came to a stop.  His smile faded and his expression turned serious.  He was looking at a guy and a girl sitting at the bar laughing.  I walked nearer to him and saw the faces of those two people.  I choked on my spit.  I knew the guy.

“Chaerin-ah”  Ji called out.

“Oppa!” the girl was obviously surprised when she turned and saw who it was.

“Noona…” the guy called out to me.

“S-Seungri- ssi – “

I was getting lost at that moment when someone bumped me from the back.  A group of guys were making their way in to the bar.  There were around 6 of them, and among them was Tabi.

“Oh Daraaah!” he looked like he already had a few drinks.

“Hyung!”  Seungri called out.

“Seungri-ah!”  Tabi called back and he made his way to him.  They started shaking each other’s hands, chest bumping and hugging.

Turns out, we all knew each other in a way.

--

Jiyong POV

Everyone around me, at that very moment, knew each other.  I felt lost, I was confused.  I just wanted to talk to Chaerin.  I grabbed her hand and took her out with me.

“Chaerin-ah.”  Tears started to fill my eyes.  She wouldn’t look at me.  That surprised expression she had earlier in the club changed.  She looked pissed.

“Oppa.  What do you think you’re doing right now?!”

“What are you doing here?!”

“I didn’t come here for you!”

“You know I work here!  Why do you have to show me…”  I wasn’t able to hold it in anymore.  The tears streamed down my cheeks.  I just felt so cheated right to my face.

“I told you not to appear before me anymore.  But why did you have to bring your new guy here?”

Chaerin did not answer.  She turned around and tried to walk away but I was quick enough to get hold of her wrist and she halted.

“I stopped bothering you… and I’m trying my best to get over you… please do me one last favour… go away.  Please, just go away.”

I was sobbing my heart out and I didn’t know what to expect.  She never looked back at me. She shook my hand off and walked away.  It became harder to breathe.  I felt like passing out.

--

Dara’s POV

I watched as Jiyong dragged Chaerin out of the club, while I was left dumbfounded.
“Darraah-ssi.”  Tabi appeared in front of me, swaying back and forth.

“Hyung, how do you her?”

“You!” I scowled at Seungri.

“You big fat liar!  You said you were going to Japan?!  Does this look like Japan to you?”

“Noona – “

“Shut up if you still want to keep your tongue!  Staying there for a year huh? It’s barely even 2 months!”

“Exxxactly what is going on here?”

I was so pissed I wanted to punch him in the face, but I’m not a violent person.  I remembered Jiyong, so I ran out to look for him.  I found him talking to Chaerin.  He held her hand while her back was facing him. Jiyong was crying.  Chaerin shook Ji’s hand off, and walked away.  Ji turned around and punched the brick wall behind him.  His right knuckle bled.  I felt so sad but I wasn’t sure why.  Was it coz of Ji?  Was it coz of Seungri?  Or was it coz of how everything turned out tonight.  Before I knew it, I was crying.

I wanted to run to Ji to comfort him but someone held me back.

“He’s a man.  Let him be.  It’s just for tonight.”

I watched Ji walking away in pain, both emotionally and physically.  He slowly disappeared in to the darkness and I almost broke down crying.  But someone caught me.  He turned me around but I didn’t look up.  I was facing his chest and suddenly he wrapped his arms around me.

“Cry it all out so you wouldn’t have anything left when we go home.  Leave all the pain here.”

That familiar deep voice spoke softly while his hand was rubbing my back.  He was trying to comfort me.

--

Bom’s POV

“Oppa.”

“Uh?”

“Can’t you really find time to have dinner with me yet?”

“Bom-ah”

“Ne”

“I miss you.”

“Can I come over then?”

Sigh   “Okay.”

We hung up.  My heart was racing.  He finally agreed to what I want.

I put on an elegant black dress, cherry red lipstick and sprayed some Chanel No. 5 on my wrists and on my neck.

I hailed a cab, like I always do every time I went to his place.

I went in the elevator and as I was getting nearer and nearer, time seemed to be going slow.  It made me grow more impatient.  Going to the 30th floor seemed like such a long journey.

I finally arrived at his doorstep and not long after I rang his doorbell, he opened the door and there he was, still dressed in his office suit; blue long-sleeved polo, grey slax pants and crocodile-skin shoes.

I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me a little bit above the ground.

“Teddy oppa.”

We looked in to each other’s eyes, our arms still wrapped around each other.

He smiled and kissed me passionately.  I missed the feeling so much, I completely surrendered myself to the moment.

--------------------------------------------------*****************************-------------------------------------------------***********************************--------------------------------

WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE?

POOR JIYONG WAS HEAD OVER HEELS WITH CHAERIN.

CHAERIN DUMPED JIYONG FOR SEUNGRI?

HOW'S SEUNGRI RELATED TO DARA?

AND WHO THE HEELS WAS DARA HUGGIN OUTSIDE THE CLUB?

 

 

AND BOM! Y U MESS UP MY TABISAN FIC? TT_________TT OTL

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FINISH THIS FIC NOW BEFORE I MESS IT ALL UP!

IT'S JUST CHAPTER 8 AND I'M FOCKED

KIDDING XD KIDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KIDDING XD KINDDING XD KIDDING

I'D STILL DO MY BEST SO STICK AROUND FOR UPDATES :D

PS can't decide on what or whose photo to put so no main image heehee