I Realized That I Forgot To Put My Clothes On

Fool House (Living with an Idiot)

 

Chapter 12

Dara’s POV

I had a dream but I couldn’t remember what it was about exactly.  I just remember seeing a person, a man, I think, who was glowing and walking towards me.  As he was approaching, I felt warmer like that light from him was giving off heat.  He was coming closer and closer, and I could almost see his face, but I suddenly woke up.

It was an unusual Tuesday morning coz I was up early.  I couldn’t go back to sleep so I decided to go gardening.  When I was finally finished taking care of my flowers, the doorbell rang.  It was the post man, and he delivered a parcel for Tabi.  I thought Tabi would be at school today so I decided to just leave it inside his room to be sure he’d find it, coz if I were to leave it just somewhere in the house, he wouldn’t even know something came for him.  He doesn’t go around the house; he just stays in his room.

So, I went up and knocked on his door but there was no answer so I concluded that he was at school already and he’s doorknob was not locked so I decided to go in.  To my very surprise, he was there, lying on his stomach on his bed, asleep.  I accidentally dropped my jaw his parcel.  It would have been okay if that was all, but it wasn’t.  He was lying on his stomach, .  His whole body was exposed and even a bit of his , but most of it was covered by a throw pillow.  He laid there like a detailed marble sculpture.  His shoulder, back and leg muscles looked firm and toned and just flawless.

I lost my senses for a second there, and when I finally found it, I zoomed out of his room and slowly closed his door so that I wouldn’t wake him.  It would be too embarrassing I would die.  It was so traumatic that I didn’t know what to do.  I kept pacing around the living room, sweating like a drug addict in need of drugs.  I went back to the garden to get some fresh air and to clear my mind but it was useless.  I didn’t want to think about it but it’s like it’s stuck there.  I tried to distract myself with other things but it still finds its way to sneak in to my mind.

“Ya Sandara! Hajima!  Stop thinking about it.  You’re not a … But I didn’t really see anything, did I?  Geez, I did  see something… I saw everything!  Oh, you stop thinking about it already…  but it wasn’t really my fault, was it?  Why would someone sleep without clothes on?  Oh no, I do sleep with just undies on.  Arrggghh!!! Molla!  I shouldn’t have just gone in there.  Aigoo Sandara, you idiot.”

Being unsuccessful in forgetting that incident was bad enough, but now I even have to worry about how to face him without being awkward and looking guilty.  This is really an unusual Tuesday.  I needed to buy time to think and to avoid him coz I wasn’t ready to face him, so I called Youngbae.

He said he’s working.  Of course he’s working, it’s a weekday.  Stupid.

I remembered to call Daesung.

“Oh noona.”  Daesung answered gladly.  I asked him if he was free to meet me and he gladly said yes. So we met at Baskin and Robins for some ice cream.

“Noona, mian.  I wanted to call you a couple of times but I was really busy and I found it kind of useless just to call you for a little bit of time coz we wouldn’t be able to talk much anyway.”

“That’s okay Dae.  It’s good that you came out to see me.  where were you?”

“I was leaving my auntie’s house when you called me.  I slept over with my cousins.  I missed those fellows.  So what’s up with you?”

“Oh nothing Dae, I just wanted to hang out.  Remember you told me to call you when I was free.  I’m actually free most of the time.”

--

Tabi’s POV

Last week was such a busy week, even during the weekend coz of other activities, and it totally wore me off.  So since I don’t have any classes during Tuesdays, I decided to sleep in today.  I didn’t want to worry about anything.  When I woke up this morning I found a box on my bedroom floor.

“What’s this?  How did this get here?”

I was scanning the box when a thought popped in to my head.

No way.  This is not possible.  Could it be… could it be that Dara brought this in?

I looked down and realized I wasn’t wearing anything.  I didn’t put any clothes on after I had a shower last night coz I was too tired to do so.

“You’re dead when you come back.”

I was so annoyed and embarrassed.  I could only imagine her reaction and I don’t like what I’m imagining.  I don’t know anymore if I could still face her.  I don’t know how to face her.  I couldn’t stop pacing around in my room.  When I finally gathered the courage to come out, I realized that I forgot to put my clothes on.

 

I went downstairs slowly to keep my cool and coz I was still half sure about what to do or say when I see Dara.  When I came down, she wasn’t in the kitchen.  I went to the living room but she wasn’t there either.  Not in the garden and not in her room.  I felt relieved.  But I am very aware that it was just temporary.

I wanted to just relax and not think today, but because of that incident this morning, relaxation seems impossible.  I can’t stop thinking about her face and reaction.  Did she enjoy what she saw?  But, exactly what did she see?  Did she even see anything?  I couldn’t even remember if I had a blanket on when I woke up.

What the hell Tabi, you’re such an idiot.”

--

It was getting late in the afternoon so I decided to go out to avoid her just in case she came home later.  I went upstairs to get dressed.  When I came down, the main door opened and a guy came in and behind him was Dara.

“Noona, I really couldn’t stay long, but it feels good to see that nothing’s change here.  I wanna see your garden before I leave.”

“Sure.”

They were heading toward my direction and the guy noticed me standing by the stairs.

“Heol.  Noona, someone’s here.”

“Ne?”  Dara looked over the guys shoulder and our eyes met each other.  Our eyes widened up and they were like stuck to each other that we couldn’t look away.

“Noona, do you know him?”

“Huh?  Oh him, yeah.  He’s my tenant.  He’s just been here for just almost a month.”

“Really?  Annyeonhasaeyo.”  The guy greeted with a wide smile.

“So you’re renting off a room now?  I thought you’d never do that.  But it’s good though, this house is just too big for you.”

“I needed the money he was paying me.  You know my situation with my father.  I’m always left with no choice.  Or the lamest options.”

“Oh, I see.  Anyway, nice meeting you, I’d love to chat more but I can’t stay long.”

“Oh right.  Do you wanna see the garden?  Some fresh new roses have budded you might want to pick out some for grandma.”

“Really?  Cool.  Yeah, I’d love to.  I’ll be back.”

“I’m coming with you!”

“Whoa noona!  Chill.  You freaked me out.”

“Sorry.”

--

She finally led her friend out of the house and when she got back in, I tried to act as cool as I can.

“Ya.”

“Don’t talk to me.  I’m tired.  I’m going to bed.”

“Are you still mad coz of what happened that night last week?  Or are you mad coz this another guy left early coz I’m around?”

“Ya!  Watch your mouth and leave me alone if you don’t want me to start talking about your cheeks –“

“What?!  You ert!  So you did creep in to my room when I was sleeping!”

“Creep in?  huh!  You’re being too conceited.  Ya!  I thought you were at school and your door wasn’t locked so I went in just to leave your parcel.  How could you even sleep without any clothes on and not lock the door?  I mean, who does that?  What an idiot.”

“Idiot?  Me?  ya!  I didn’t leave my door unlocked unintentionally and of course I wasn’t expecting for a grown woman to just come in to a man’s room while he’s asleep.  You’re the greater idiot.”

“Whatever loser! *merong*”

She walked away while covering her ears and humming annoyingly.  I felt really hot I thought my entire face turned red.  That wasn’t the first encounter that I expected, but at least it’s over.  For tonight.

--------------------------------------------***********************************---------------------------------------------********************************---------------------------------------

LESSON: IF YOU'RE LIVING WITH A STRANGER, DON'T SLEEP WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON, OR MAYBE YOU CAN BUT BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK IF YOU'VE LOCKED YOUR DOOR.

 

AND IF I WERE DARA, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY CLOTHES OFF AND LAID DOWN BESIDE TOP.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?  AND IF YOU WERE TOP, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU BORED YET?  WHICH CHAPTER/CHAPTERS WERE THE MOST BORING SO FAR?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND HELP A SISTER OUT XD

STICK AROUND FOR UPDATES AND MAYBE MORE TOP