I Remember

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

I woke up in a hospital bed. Tubes were sticking out of my arm, and suddenly grew scared. I hated hospitals.

''She's awake! Doctor the patient's awake!'' I layed in a hospital with tubes sticking out of me. This all seemed very familiar.

''Nuguseyo?!'' I ripped everything off. The IV's, the breathing mask that was hanging on my chin. I was going through shock. ''Why am I here?!''
 
''Seobin! You can't do that!'' The nurse rushed over to me.
 
''What's going on?!'' I gasped.
 
''Seobin?'' A doctor came running in. ''Do you know why you're here?''
 
''Kim Seobin!'' The doctor yelled my name, but I couldn't speak. I could barely gather my thoughts. What happened? Why was I in a hospital? ''Seobin-ah, can you hear me?'' 
 
I slowly nodded my head. ''Yoonjaeshi, why is this happening again?'' My voice sounded dry, and scratchy.
 
''I'm glad you remember me.'' He smiled. How could I forget him? He was my only friend when I stayed in this very hospital years ago. 
 
''Nae....what happened?'' I croaked.
 
''You got a pretty severe hit to the head. If your friend didn't bring you in when he did it could've been too late.''
 
''Which friend-''
 
''Scarlett's awake?!?'' Jay came running through the door. He held a cup of coffee in his hand, most of it spilled on his shirt. ''Scarlett!!!'' He ran over to me, and kissed my hand a bunch of times. ''I thought I lost you...when I saw all the blood I thought...'' 
 
''Blood?!?'' I reached for my head, and felt wrapping again. ''Ugh, Yoonjaeshi did you cut my hair again?'' It took me forever to get it that length.
 
''No...your friend would't let us, even though I explained stitching would be much easier without hair.''
 
''Good!'' I smiled in relief. 
 
''Jay, if you could take a seat for a second we need to run some tests on Seobin.''
 
''What kind of tests?!'' Jay frowned.
 
''Calm down lover boy..just some eye contact test, and checking out none of the nerves were affected.'' He chuckled. He pulled out a flash light, and as soon as he put it in my right eye I saw it...
 

There was a blinding white light coming towards are car. Straight for my dad.

 

''Seobin! Hold on to your brother!'' I heard my mother yell. I looked up, and Gibeom was sitting next to me in the car. Tears in his eyes, and he was grabbing onto my hand. 

 

''Oppa! I'm scared!'' I cried. For sure it was Gibeom! He was sitting in the car next to me. 

 

''Don't cry Seobin. Close your eyes, and when you wake up the four of us will be together. Close your eyes.'' He put his hand over my face. The next thing I remember is a terrible bump, and we started rolling. I heard my mothers crying, and that's it. 

 

''Kim Seobin!'' Yoonjaeshi was shaking me. ''Seobin do you here me?!''

 

''Gibeom! Eomma! Abba!'' Tears were falling down my face non stop. Suddenly I was remembering every single detail of my childhood. How much I loved ballet, and how much Gibeom, and I loved eachother. He's my twin! I never really payed attention to the fact that we had the same birthday January 9th. I thought it was a coincedence! That day my parents died, but why was I seperated from my brother?!? Why didn't he say anything to me? He mentioned he was an orphan! 

 

''Scarlett! What's wrong?!'' Jay asked.

 

''I remember...everything...Gibeom...he's my brother...my parent's...I remember watching them die...''

 

Gibeom's POV

 

''Do you have the flowers hyung?'' I asked Jinhyuk as he closed Antique Bakery up early so we could go visit Seobin in the hospital. 

 

''Yeah I've got them. Did you get the Twizzlers?'' 

 

''Of course!'' How could I forget my sister's favorite candy?

 

''Kajja!" Sunwoo smiled. The three of us made our way to Seobin's hospital, and up to the fifth floor where she was staying. As soon as I walked in I saw her crying.

 

''What the hell did you do to her?!'' I grabbed that Jay guy by the collar. Seobin was already in so much pain, and he was making things worse for her. Unlike his cocky smirk he just stared at me...

 

''Dude...I can't fight you anymore..'' I said with a solid expression.

 

''What...?''

 

''Kim Gibeom! Age 20 born January 9th 1993...son of Yoon Eunbin, and Kim Gichan!'' *In Korean families the wife usually keeps her last name, and the kids get the fathers...X3

 

What the hell was happening? She knew! ''Seobin...I wanted to tell you-''

 

''You wanted to tell me?!? All this time you knew I was in the dark about my past! I didn't even remember our parents!! We tell eachother everything yet you decided to keep this from me?!'' Her cheeks were red, and puffy as well as her eyes.

 

''Seobin let me explain!'' 

 

''You've had plenty time to explain, but you decided not to! Were you even going to tell me if I hadn't found out for myself?!?'' I wanted to tell her yes, but I couldn't lie a second. I slowly shook my head.

 

''Seobin! You don't understand! Everything in your life is so perfect right now! I didn't want to get in the way-''

 

''Perfect?! I would've given ballet up in a heart beat if it meant having my family back!! I guess it's a good thing I got wacked in the head, or I would've never found out the truth!'' 

 

''Gibeom, she's just really shocked right now-'' Jay tried to help.

 

''Thanks for the visit! I think it's time you guys leave....'' She wouldn't even look at me. No matter how much I wanted to yell right back at her I couldn't. She had a right to be mad at me. I just hoped one day she could understand my reasons for wanting her to live a happy life.

 

''Here...'' I placed the Twizzlers next to her, and left with Sunwoo, and Jinhyuk.

 
A/N: This story has gotten a lot of suppiort so gamsahamnida to everyone, and I really honestly love you all!! 100% my chingus forever!! Thanks for the comments, please keep them coming, and subscribe if you haven't already.
Thanks for the support guys...really T.T
image Saranghaeyo!
 image
 
(p.s. Strawberryboo...I went online looking for a Gibeom gif....and I started sobbing all over again T.T Aigoo I'm such a loser >.<'')