Getting Ready For The Ball

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

I woke up Christmas Eve morning expecting to be filled with happiness. I've never really spent the holidays with people that wanted my company. But for some reason there was this part of me that couldn't take in the luxuries. I just wanted a simple meal, and a tiny little Christmas tree.

''Is this what it's like every Christmas for oppa?'' I opened the glass doors, and stepped out onto the terrace. It took a while, but I got used to the beautiful mountain view, and didn't wake up in shock anymore. 

''Exuse me.'' My heart jumped as someone spoke behind me. I turned around to yet another one of Leejoon's butlers. ''Breakfast is waiting for you downstairs.'' He bowed.

''Oh...thankyou.'' I hated having people at my beck, and call. I took one more look at the beautiful view, and grabbed my robe. It took me 2 minutes to tie my hair in a tight bun, and scurry downstairs. 

''Good morning Seobin!'' Leejoon's mom smiled. ''Did you have a nice night?''

''Nae, thankyou.'' I bowed my head to both his mother, and father.

''Seobin, after breakfast let's go into town.'' Leejoon was already dressed in a light brown sweater, and jeans.

''What for?''

''Well, you need a gown for tonight.'' His father answered.

''Umm, what's tonight..?''

''The annual Christmas Eve Gala. It's held every year at the Ritz Carleton.'' I nearly spit up my orange juice from what Leejoon said.

''Gala? Gown?'' I choked. ''Tonight?''

''Seobin gwaenchanha?!'' Leejoon looked concerned.

''Nae...it's just...'' They thought I was just as rich as they were. ''I left my good pearls at home...''

The three of them bursted into laughter. ''Aigoo! When did you get so funny babe?''

''Well...''

''Seobin, you are going to look so gorgeous tonight. I recommended you to my good friends at Vera Wang's they'll help you find the perfect gown.''

''Chincha? Omo..kamsahamnida!'' I bowed my head. I took a nibble from my toast, and decided to leave the rest. I was too excited to eat, and let's face it I shouldn't be eating much in the first place. I'm a ballerina. ''I'll go get ready.'' I jumped to my feet, and scurried to my room. 

After going through my suitcase I found my plaid shirt, and Gibeom's jacket as well as his hat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwk6eZPSz57RUGn5SJiaz

I stepped into the hot shower, and quickly changed to meet Leejoon downstairs. 

''Ready?'' He smiled brightly.

''Nae!'' I held on tight to his hand, and we jumped in the car. ''Oppa, do you think we can take a car today?'' The limo never stopped making me feel uncomfortable.

''Don't be silly! Jeffrey is more than happy to drive us to town. Isn't that right Jeffrey?''

''Of course sir.'' I heard a voice through the black window in front of me.

''Oh...I see.'' I sat quiet the entire ride taking in my surroundings. The town was so beautiful, and quiet. Not many people, but not deserted either.

''Come on, here's Vera's place.'' Just like the rest of the town Vera Wang's was small, and almost invisible but it had a certain charm to it.

''Joonie!''  The very young looking store owner gave him a hug as I stood behind awkwardly.

''Ah, Hyun Ah this is my girlfriend Seobin!'' 

''Omo! I've heard so much about you. Joon you didn't tell me how beautiful she was.'' Was everyone in this town so sweet?

''You're very pretty too.'' I smiled. 

''Come on I know exactly what dress I want you to try on.'' She grabbed my hand, and shoved me in the dressing room. ''Just wait here okay?''

''Nae.'' Maybe it was the designer dresses, or the nice people, or just the beautiful scenery, but I felt out of place. Too out of place.

''What am I doing here-''

''Seobin! Here try this one.'' Hyun Ah shoved a dress through the door, and the second I saw it my heart jumped. 

http://www.dressempire.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/a/la-femme16802e.jpg

It looked more expensive than my tuition. How did I end up in a dress like this? This wasn't me, and I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as I got back from this trip I had to tell Leejoon the truth, and maybe he would understand.

''Babe, does it look alright?''

''Nae!'' 

''Good let me see!''

''Ani, you have to wait until the party.'' I strolled out of the dressing room with the gown in hand. 

''Your girlfriend is smart.'' Hyun Ah smiled.

''It's worth it.'' Leejoon smiled. 

A/N: Mian for the boring chapter. The next one will be better I promise. Please comment, and subscribe. Saranghaeyo all my readers! <3