Antique Bakery

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Jay's POV

''Dude I'm telling you she was pissed!'' I told the guys about the fight Scarlett, and I got into the other day.

''Isn't she usually pissed at you?'' Junho squinted.

''Not like this...she cried.''

''Yah! Park Jaebeom! What did you do to her?!''

''Ow Wooyoung! Don't hit me.'' I rubbed my forehead that was just flicked.

''You actually got her to cry? Isn't that taking it too far?'' Chansung gaped.

''I didn't make her cry. We all did. She was mad at me for looking at those pictures.''

''Why? We didn't look at much.'' Junho looked just as confused as I did when I was getting yelled at.

''Yeah, well there was another set of photos we didn't see.''

''What photos?'' Chansung asked. 

''I can't say..'' I wasn't going to mention her hospital picture. That was extremely personal.

''Mwoh?!?'' They all gasped.

''You're seriously not going to say?!'' Wooyoung whined.

''Aish! Why'd you bring it up then?'' Junho scoffed. "Come on let's get started." The four of us were at the garage with our dance crew AOM.

"Yah! What are you kids doing here? Shouldn't you be in your tutus?" Taecyeon, my crews leader, came over to greet us.

"Please! That place is wack! I'm only there cuz I have to be." I lied I really enjoyed being at school. It made me feel like less of a slacker.

"Let's just get dancing. You guys have a lot to catch up on." We threw our bags on the floor, and when the music started it was hard for me to keep still. Freestyle was my thing, but being in a crew I had to stick to choreography a lot.

"There's a lot of spin moves you know." Junsu grinned.

"Perfect. My specialty." I couldn't control it I did some baby cradles on the floor, and did a back flip landing in a spilt.

"Oh you think you're impressive? Watch this!"

"Junsu wait!" He recently had a knee surgery, and couldn't get back into b-boy right away. He did the baby cradle alright, but when he went for the back flip his knee gave out.

"Ouch!" The music stopped, and we all crowded around him.

"Junsu! Gwaenchanha?!" Taec gasped.

"Mmph" He moaned.

"Can you stand up?" Junho hoisted him on his shoulders. "Is it really bad?"

"OOOW!!" He screamed as he applied pressure to his leg.

"I can't stand." Junsu breathed.

"Junho, Chan walk him over to the couch." Taec ran his fingers through his hair trying to take in the situation.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. If I hadn't challenged him like that, he wouldn't have-"

"Don't worry it's not your fault. I just don't know what we're going to do for the dance battle. It's coming up."

"Can't Khun fill in?"

"Nope. He went to Thailand to visit his family. He won't be back until the beginning of summer."

"Damn!" Now what are we going to do?

Seobin's POV

 I found a store called Antique Bakery that was pretty far away from school to work at. It didn't pay much, but I desperately needed a job. 

''I, and 2 and, 3-''

"Seobin how many times do I have to tell you? We run a bakery, not a ballet school.'' Jinhyuk, my boss/the owner yelled.

''Mianhamnida.'' I said looking at the floor.

''Go clean up the tables I'll take care of the register." He ordered.

"Ne." I grabbed a rag, and began cleaning.

"Yeah we're going to have to find a replacement fast. If not...we might not qualify." A buff man walked in. His teeth were the first thing I noticed about him. They were huge, and kind of stuck out, but we're perfectly straight. Then I noticed who he was talking to. Chansung.

"Ugh. Why him?" They made their way over to the table next to me.

"Yah! Customers." My boss signaled to those two.

"Aish." I looked around for a solution. If Chansung saw that I worked here my life was over. To my right was a couple sharing a raspberry tart. "Please forgive me Jinhyuk." I prayed to the sky. I stuck my hand in their food, and smeared the sauce all over my face.

"Bwoyah?" The toothy guy mumbled when I came to their table.

"Annyeonghaseyo welcome to Antique Bakery. What sweets would you like to sweeten your stomachs today?" I was forced to say that to every costumer.

"Phft." Chansung laughed. "You know there's stuff all over your face right?"

"N-ne, things are quite busy today. Umm are you ready to order?"

"Yeah, let me get a chocolate bunt cake." The tooth fairy ordered.

"And I'll have..." Chansung reached for my cheek, and smeared his finger on the raspberry sauce.

"Yah! Don't touch me!" I flinched away.

"Mmm" He smiled his finger. He suddenly started staring at me with curiousity. Oh no! He's gonna figure it out!

"I'll have everything that has raspberry on it." Phew he was oblivious like usual.

"Ne!" I ran away not giving him another glance at me.

"Gibeom do you think you can make a fresh bunt cake?" I said as I ran into the kitchen. Gibeom was the same age as me, but didn't attend school. In fact he used to be a famous boxer, but had to quit for reasons I never knew.

"Sure." He took a look at Chansung's order. "Everything with raspberry?! What the hell?! Master! We have a big one!" In came Sunwoo. The ''master''. He was our diamond in the ruff. His desserts could make you cry from happiness, and he was training Gibeom to have that same technique.

He took a look at the order. "Sure why not." Sunwoo smiled as he threw on his apron.

"Seobin, what's that all over your face?" Gibeom asked.

"Oh! Long story..." I decided to hide out in the kitchen hoping Jinhyuk would take care of Chansung, and his friend.

"Seobin! Get yur out there!" No such luck.

"Here you go Seobin." Gibeom handed me the bunt cake, as well as a few raspberry treats. "Try not to scare anyone away with that face."

"Arasso." I giggled.

"Wah! We'll eat this well!" They smiled as I handed them their meals. I bowed and scurried away.

"Wow! That guy can consume food." Gibeom gaped.

"I know, he eats me out of house and home." It was already hard enough to keep food in the refrigerator but whenever Chansung hung out with Jay it was left empty.

"You know that person?"

"Oh! Me?! Not really I just..."

"Yah! You two stop chit chatting, and go the costumers out!" Jinhyuk yelled. As Chansung, and toothy got up Gibeom, and I ran over to bow goodbye.

"Please come again!" We said in unison.

"By Scarlett." Chansung smiled before leaving.

"Scarlett? Why did he call you that?" Gibeom questioned.

"Aish! I can't stand that jerk." I sighed.