Studio B

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

''Seobin! Why don't you come with us to dinner?'' Suzy smiled. They were going to a restaraunt that was far out of my budget. 

''I don't know guys, I'm going to the dance studio to practice.'' That was a lie, I was going home to do nothing. 

''Oh please Seobin! It won't be fun if you don't join.'' Yejin begged.

''Sorry, guys I promise I'll come next time.'' If I went with them I would be embarassed for only being able to afford just the water, and a salad.

''Ok, come on guys.'' Seungho sighed. They all walked off, but Leejoon stayed behind.

''Oppa aren't you coming?'' Suzy asked.

''Um, I'm not really in the mood to eat either, I'll catch up with you guys later.'' 

''Really Joon? You just said you were starving.'' Seungho said. 

''No, I'm not anymore.''

''Come on oppa, it'll just be us three.'' Yejin linked her arm in Seungho's, and Suzy did the same.

''Bye!'' Leejooon called after them. We watched them turn around the corner, and then the hall filled with awkward silence as Joon, and I stood there both not knowing what to say.

''Annyeonghaseyo sunbae, walk home safely.'' I waved to Joon.

''Wait!'' He pulled my wrist. ''Um, are you going to the dance room?''

No! I'm going home! ''Ne.''

''Oh, well would you mind if I tagged along?'' Oh god! He was going to watch me dance!

''You're going to watch me dance?'' I could feel the blood rushing to my ears.

''Well...yeah.'' 

''Um, ok.'' I smiled. My heart was pumping more blood than I needed to my face. ''I'll meet you in studio B, I have to go change.''

''I'll walk you to your dorm-''

''No! I mean...you should go change too so you can show me your dance moves too.'' I couldn't let him see where I lived. With Jay.

''Oh, ok.'' He smiled. Ugh every time he smiled it was like my heart grew 10 sizes. It was so sweet, and innocent. ''See you.'' He waved as he ran off in the other direction.

''Phew! That was close.'' I sighed. 

''OHHH!!'' I heard a loud noise coming from my dorm. I threw the door open to find Jay, and his friends watching basketball in the living room.

''Oh you're home.'' He said from the couch.

''Unfortunately.'' As I got closer I saw they were the same boys I saw him with at lunch.

''Jay, who is she?'' A very tall boy with long brown hair, and an even longer nose questioned.

''She's my roommate.'' Jay his thumb, and index finger, and wiped his eyebrows back like a .

''Eww! Don't do that! It's gross.'' 

''No way!! They actually put you with a girl?! How did you pull that off?!'' A boy with tiny eyes, and a wide smile gaped.

''Hi! I'm Chansung. It's a pleasure to meet you.'' The one with long hair slid over, and kissed my hand.

''Gross!! Jay keep your friends on a leash!''

''Chansung move she doesn't like you. Hi, I'm Wooyoung, does the pretty lady have a name?'' A guy that I didn't even notice came running out of the kitchen.

''Jay!!'' I shrieked as his friends were closing in on me.

''Guys chill. Her name is Scarlett-''

''Don't call me that! My name is Seobin.''

''Seobin~ Seobin you have a really pretty name. I'm Junho.'' The one with tiny eyes smiled.

''You guys are disgusting! This place better be picked up when I get back!'' I stormed off to my room, and quickly changed into my black leotard, and purple skirt. I tied my hair into a tight bun, and put on my pointe shoes. I felt so comfortable in ballet wear. It was in these clothes that I could shine to my best ability, yet fit in with the dancers around me at the same time.

''Woah! Scarlett save some iness for later.'' Jay winked as I stepped out.

''You're are a retard if you think I would ever be interested in someone like you. Any of you to be quite honest.'' They were dirty, smelly, and made a mess where ever they went. And I was sure they all danced hiphop like Jay.

''Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett. It's only a matter of time before you come crawling into my bed. They always do.''

''Don't hold your breath!'' I shoved his arm away that was now over my shoulder. ''As a matter of fact, please do hold your breath.''

''Whatever, I know you want me.'' He winked, and made me think of when I first met him. His glistening abs that were still wet from his shower. For such a tiny person his body resembled a body builder. ''Ha! Told you.'' He grinned. I snapped out of my terrible thoughts any felt my cheeks flush pink.

"Just keep your paws put of my room!" I said before going out to meet sunbae. As soon as I slammed the door behind me I fell to the floor letting my back slide against the paint. "Why does he do this to me?" I hated everything about Jay, but for some reason I liked being around him. Normally I stayed away from people like him, but something about him was so intriguing.

I strolled over to Studio B, and began stretching.  I plugged my iPod into the built in stereo system. The sound of Bach's smooth arrangements warmed up my body, and I couldn't control my movements. I did fouettés, pliés, and a giant leap, making sure my toes were pointed.

"Wah!" I was snapped out of my blank mind set, and heard clapping.

"Oh! Sunbae..." I breathed.

"You were magnificent. Where did you train?" He sat down, and started stretching.

"Train?"

"Yeah. My parents sent me to France my first year of high school." Jeez! I don't think he would find a small ballet academy in Colorado impressive.

"Oh, I've been around." I said flatly.

"I just hate those stupid ballet schools that think they know what they're teaching." He laughed. Even though I didn't show any sign of disappointment my heart kind of fell at what he said. If only he knew I was one of those people who couldn't afford to study in France.

"I know...it's so amateur." I fake laughed.

"Well let's get dancing." He jumped to his feet, and stood in a strong pose. "Turn the music on will you?"

"Oh..yeah sure." I slid over to my iPod, and pressed play. Mozart blasted throughout the room, and I quickly got back in my dance mode. I didn't even notice Leejoon beside me. I did a spin on my toes, and lifted my leg straight into the air. Suddenly I felt Leejoon's hand reach my leg, and I was lifted into the air. He released me, and I ended with a quad spin.

"Sunbae! your really good!" I breathed.

"You're not too bad yourself." He didn't even break a sweat doing all those moves whereas I had sweat trickling down my forehead.

"Any suggestions for me Mr. France trainer?" For once I finally felt like I could relate to Joon. Through our dance.

"Well you can grab dinner with me tomorrow night." Oh my goodness!! Was he asking me out?!? My heart fluttered so much it messed with my brain, and I was fumbling with everything I tried to say.

"Well I. I mean yeah. I grab dinner all the time. I mean-"

"NAE SONEUL JABABWA GIRL I'LL TAKE YOU UP AND DOWN!" My ears were with the terrible sound of loud hiphop that was blasting from my iPod.

"What the heck?!" Leejoon, and I saw Jay, and his friends dancing.

"This studio is occupied!!" I yelled above the noise. Not that they heard me.

"Go Jay~ Go Jay~" His friends chanted as he spun his body in crazy ways on the floor. 

''Come on Scarlett.'' Chansung grabbed my hand, and dragged me into the mess. My hips were bumped from side to side by Wooyoung, and Junho, and Jay was behind me dancing like a fool.

''Yah!'' Suddenly the music stopped. ''You punks need to leave now!'' Leejoon pulled me away from them.

''What makes you think we're leaving?!'' Chansung looked scary with his long hair covering his face.

''Scarlett tell this clown we're just having.'' Jay panted.

''You know these guys?'' Joon looked puzzled.

I didn't want to admit it, but I did have a little fun.

No! What was I thinking?! I couldn't stand them! Especially Jay who never took me seriously when I told him to stop.

Well I guess he had a good reason to since I did actually enjoy myself a bit. No!! I was doing it again!

''No I don't! They're just pests that won't leave me alone!'' If it hurt me to say that I couldn't imagine what Jay was thinking. ''Come on sunbae.'' We grabbed our stuff, and left. I got one last look at Jay, and I felt bad for waht I said. Would he even forgive?