Mansion For The Holidays

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Sitting on the plane for hours on end, switching from airport to airport while they refueled the plane was torture. If I would've thought about how terrible it was going to be I would've asked Leejoon to reschedule both of our flights. That way I would at least have somebody with me. Once I finally landed in Switzerland Leejoon was the first person I saw. 

''Seobin! I'm so glad you made it ok!'' He ran up to me. ''How did the essay go?''

''Ne, I finished just in time.'' I just needed a hug. Spending all those hours by myself with people who didn't understand much Korean, or English. I wrapped my arms around Leejoon's neck. Being that he was much taller than me I was lifted into the air.

''Come on, the limo is waiting outside.'' He grabbed my luggage, and walked me out into the freezing Swiss air. ''My parents are excited to meet you.''

''Oh..geurae?'' I've never had to meet the parents so this experience was new to me as well as frightening.

''Don't worry babe, they'll love you.'' He read the terror on my face. 

''I hope so.'' After the long drive through the local town we made it to a huge log cabin.

I expected it to be big because, well this guy is stinking rich, but I didn't expect it to be int the middle of no where. 

''Oppa, where are the other houses?'' I looked in every direction but saw no sign of life other than birds, and squerrels.

''Oh, we own this entire area. No one can get within 3 acres without being caught by our security. '' Wow, must be nice. My security system back home was a hound dog that smelled like feet.

''Oh, makes sense...'' As if having security was such a normal thing.

''Kaja!'' He laced his fingers in mine, and helped me up the long climb to his front door. ''Trust me, they'll love you as much as I do.'' That's when he did it. Our first kiss was on the porch of a mansion right below the Swiss Alps. Not many people could say they had their first kiss in such a romantic place. 

''Omo!'' I touched my lips in surprise. Leejoon's skin being so pale gave away his blushing instantly. A smile formed on my lips as I took in what just happened.

''Joonie bee!'' The front door swung open, and a woman that had Leejoon's bright grin greeted us with open arms. 

''Eomma.'' He hugged her. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

''So this is the Seobin we've been waiting for. She's even more beautiful than you described Joonie!'' She smiled at me.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' I bowed 90 degrees. 

''Oh pish posh! We're practically family now!'' She jumped into my arms, and gave me a warm hug. Was it weird that I felt extremely uncomfortable hugging her. 

''Eomma, stop you might scare her away.'' Joon laughed. Again he could see the terror on my face.

''Seobin! It's a pleasure to meet you.'' A man I was assuming to be Leejoon's dad came over.

''Annyeonghaseyo!'' I bowed again. Please don't hug me. Please don't hug me!

''Well let's go somewhere comfortable, you must be so tired from your flight.'' 

''Animnida, it was very nice.'' I smiled. If it wasn't for the fact that they payed for my transportation I would have told them how horrible the experience was. 

''Let's chit chat in the family room.'' His mom smiled.

Leejoon grabbed my hand tight. ''They like you.'' He whispered with his beautiful grin. As we walked past the giant staircase that spiraled up to the second floor we stepped foot in the ''family room'' 

It was probably bigger than my home back in Colorado, and my dorm in Seoul put together! I had no idea how anyone could consider this a family room because you had to shout just to communicate between couches.

''Omo...'' I gaped. ''This place is very beautiful.''

''Why thank you Seobin.'' His mother smiled. We all sat in comfortable couches. Leejoon had his arm around me, while his parents examined us from the other couch.

''So tell us about yourself.'' His father grinned. Leejoon obviously got his smile from his mother, but I could definitely see the resemblance between his father.

''Well, I'm a ballet major at our school...'' That's all I could really come up with. I didn't have a glamorous life when I was a kid like Leejoon, and I didn't have wonderful parents either. Not that I could remember anyway.

''Yes, Leejoon told us how fascinated he was by your skill. To be honest if our son is talking about how well a girl dances then we have to meet her.''

''Oh gueraeyo?'' I looked up at Leejoon, and smiled. ''Well he isn't such a bad dancer himself.''

''Aigoo! You are such a cutey pie! I knew our Joonie bee had good taste in women.''

''I have high standards thanks to you eomma.'' It was cute seeing Joon as such a momma's boy. 

''Leejoonssi lovely.'' A sweet old woman came with a tray of sweets. ''Put some food in this girl's stomach, she's probably starving.''

''Oh halmeoni! This is my girlfriend Seobin.'' 

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' I bowed.

''She is very beautiful.'' She smiled. Gosh why was everyone in his family so nice?

''Kamsahamnida halmeonim.'' I bowed again.

''Joon why don't you show her to her room so she can rest for the night. We'll chat tomorrow at breakfast.'' His mom said frrom the couch.

''Oh, ne.'' I followed behind him as he took me up the winding stair case, and down the hall. There were probably twenty different hallways to turn into. I felt like I was in the White House. 

''Here it is. The guest suite!'' 

''No way...''

''What was that?''

''Nothing! I said...it's great!''

''Aigoo! I'm so glad your here babe. Tomorrow morning after breakfast we'll go skiing together, arasso?''

''I'm not really good at-''

''Good night.'' He gave me a back hug, and ran out. 

''Jay...'' I wonder what he was doing. I grabbed my phone to call, but remembered I had no service in this country. I hope he took my advice and visited his mom. Wherever he was I hoped he was having as much fun as me.

A/N: Aigoo! Seobin is so lucky to be in such an amazing house right?! I'm sorry if it was too boring/short. Please comment on what you think. And warning the next chapters may be filled with enough Leejoon fluff to last you a life time. Bye guys <3