Whooping Cough Kills

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

''Oppa, I can't wait to go to Europe with you over the break.'' I smiled through my fear. Honestly, I wanted to believe that deep down I was excited to spend winter break with my boyfriend and his family, but I couldn't even convince myself that I wasn't scared out of my mind.

''Ege mwoyah?'' Jay was surrounded with the rest of my Korean History class, and they all craned their necks to read the teacher's post on the bulletin board.

''All students must turn in the Joseon Dynasty five page research essay before the break if you want to pass this semester.'' I heard one of the kids read out loud.

''Five page research essay on the Joseon Dynasty?! When did he assign that?!'' I was practically pulling my hair out.

''Don't worry about it, I'm sure something like that is easy for you to write.'' Leejoon smiled. ''You're so smart.'' His knuckles gently petted my forehead.

''Not that smart.'' I brought his hand down. ''But if you keep hitting my forehead I'll lose more brain cells.''

''Jagiya, don't worry about it. I'm sure if you explain to your teacher that you're going out of the country he'll give you more time.''

''Scarlett, we can help eachother with the essay, arasso?'' Jay came over with a big smile, then noticed Leejoon right next to me.

image sorry I just had to..

''Again? First of all her name is Seobin. Once you've got that, get lost!'' Leejoon yelled.

''Oppa, forget it.'' I pulled on his arm. ''I'll see you after class, k?'' I smiled.

''Mian~''' I mouthed to Jay as I gave Leejoon a hug.

''Bye loser.'' He scowled before running off.

''Psht, you're the jerk, !'' Jay yelled once he was out of hearing range.

''Yah, Park Jaebeom! Do you really think you're any help when it comes to homework? I'm better off spending my entire break dancing.''

''You should actually!'' Jay's sudden excitement took me by surprise. ''Maybe I could teach you some hip hop.''

''Yeah, over my dead body.'' As the teacher came into class we all bowed, and took our seats.

''So, I'm assuming you all saw my post, and I don't want any of you to come begging me for extra time. We all have plans for the break, and no one's getting special treatment.'' Great that shut out my hopes of having a relaxing last weekend.

''Also the dean just informed us teachers that the school is going to be on full lockdown during the break. No one is aloud to stay on campus.'' This brought out sighs of disappointment throughout the classroom.

''How can they do that?''

''Where are we supposed to go?!''

''This is so sudden!''

''Before you guys all go crazy, there's a good reason for this. There's a large amount of asbestos in the building, and it needs to be removed.''

''Eww! That's gross!'' Jay yelled over the noise.

''Asbestos? Doesn't that lead to whooping cough?'' I thought out loud.

(for realz guys this happened at my school. They had to take away the lockers and everything, and they sent letters home saying we were in danger of getting the whooping cough)

''Damn it! Now I have to go home this break.'' Jay slammed his fists on the desk.

''Great, I have to write a five page essay, and pack for Europe before I die of whooping cough.'' This was going to be a very stressful weekend.

A/N: Kind of a random chapter. IDK! Sooo tell me what you think so far? Do you like the story? Do you hate it? Either way I would love to know. Plz support me by commenting, or subscribing. Or if you want just enjoy it. Bye!