Goodnight Wishes

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

 "Alright goodnight everyone." I bowed as I left Antique Bakery.

"Seobin, are you sure you'll be okay? It's freezing outside, and you don't have a coat." Gibeom ran after me. It was getting colder by the day, and I haven't been able to save enough for a coat.

"N-ne *achoo* I was born in this weather *achoo* "

"Aniyo! You're freezing."

"Ch-chincha! I-I'm f-fine."

"You're a bad liar." Gibeom removed his coat, and put it over my shoulders. "Come on."

"What are you doing?" I felt slightly warmer, but his coat wasn't nearly enough. "Gibeom-ah take your jacket back."

"Gwaenchanha. I was born in this weather." He smiled. I wanted to laugh at his sarcasm but my body was slowly shutting down. First my legs wouldn't move, and I found myself sweating even though we were in below zero weather.

"Seobin! Waegeurae?" Gibeom picked me up me wedding style. "Tell me how to get to your house, you're getting a fever."

I was in a daze, I barely knew what direction he was waking in, but somehow I managed to get words out.  

Jay's POV

"You know Cathy, I must say you look pretty y right now." I was walking home with my girl for the night already planning what were going to do.

"Geurae? Well I'm yours for the night so you can tell me all about how much you're attracted to me." She started nibbling on my ear. We were outside my dorm building, and I looked into the distance and saw an odd shaped figure coming towards us.

"Do you see that?" I whispered.

"Who cares?" She was kissing my neck leaving lipstick stains all over me.

"No seriously, look."

"Oppa!" She huffed. Now the figure looked like they were waving.

"I think they're trying to get our attention." I speed walked over.

"Oppa this is ruining our night." It was a boy carrying something...someone.

"You wouldn't happen to live here would you?" The boy huffed.

"Ne, this is my building is everything alright?"

"Seobin-ah are you sure this is the right building?" He shook the lifeless figure in his arms. Did he say Seobin?

"Scarlett?!" I pulled back the hood, and saw her sweating in his arms.

"No. This is Seobin, we must have the wrong place." He turned to leave.

"Oppa! Can we go inside now?!"

"Shut up Cathy. No you have the right place. I know this girl. She lives in this building." I reached over to carry her.

"Ani. How can I trust you?" The guy pulled back. "Are you her boyfriend or something?"

"Anniyo I just-"

"! What was one girl not enough?! You need to take advantage of a sick girl?! I'll find someone else to help me."

"Look! I have a key to this building, and look here's my student ID! I swear I know this girl." This time I forced Scarlett out of his hands.

"Yah! Seobin-ah!"

"Oppa! What about me?!" Honestly it didn't bother me that I was ditching Cathy. Girls like her were a dime a dozen. Scarlett was sick, and I owed this to her after the other day.

"Umm I'll call you."

"Don't bother." Cathy her heel, and left.

"Make sure you tell her to call Gibeom when she wakes up. If I don't get a call I will personally hunt you down."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Have a nice night. Jerk." I said that last part under my breath. I wobbled up the steps to our building.

"Gibeom-ah..." She mumbled. ''It's too hot...'' 

''Too hot? Scarlett it's snowing outside. You're delirious.''

''Her eyes squinted open. ''Jaebeom? What...?'' She squirmed out of my arms barely able to support herself.

''Scarlett! You have a fever let me carry you to your room-''

''No! I don't need *achoo* you!'' She groggily pointed her index finger at me.

''Scarlett just let me help you-''

''I don't need anyones help! I never have, and I never...'' Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she passed out falling into my arms. Now it was easier carrying her to bed without thst mouth of hers. I kicked the door open, and fell onto the bed with her under me.

''Aigoo! For such a tiny girl, you're so heavy.'' I wiped the sweat off my forehead. ''Goodnight.'' 

''Eomma...'' I was about to leave when I heard her mumble something. ''Appa...''

I crouched down at the side of her bed, and saw her shiver. At the same time she was sweating like crazy. ''Scarlett?''  Her eyes were closed shut. A frown remained on her face. Her eyebrows turned in an adorable way that melted my heart.

''I hate you Park Jaebeom..'' She mumbled. Just as I was about to say something back her breathing slowed to a steady pace, and her chest slowly fell up, and down. She was asleep.

''I love you Scarlett.'' I whispered in her ear.