Know Your Enemy

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Ever since I pretended not to know Jay things between us were terrible. Before we couldn't really tolerate each other, but we still respected one another. Now we were literally at eachother's throats 24/7. Junho stopped many fights between us. However, I have been completely accepted by Leejoon sunbae, and his friends. Sure I felt awkward when they talked about all the expensive things they had, and all the trips they've been on, but I had no choice to pretend that I was just as priveleged. I wouldn't be accepted otherwise. Right?

''Seobin, where are you right now?'' Suzy waved her hand in my face. 

''Oh, mianhae.'' I smiled. ''I had a staring spot.'' Certain things just make me stop and stare, like my eyes were glued to that one thing.

''You've barely looked at your book.'' She chuckled. It's true, keeping my grades up is crucial or I could get kicked out, but I couldn't stop thinking of my budget for the week. I was running out of my savings, and was soon going to have to find a part time job.

''I'm sorry unnie I'll study later, my mind is somewhere else today.'' I began packing up my books.

''Aigoo! This girl is seriously going to leave me by myself.'' She scoffed.

''Mianhae!'' I bowed my head, and scurried off to my dorm.

''jeonhwagireul kkeonhwah amudo banghae halsu eoptke illuwah baro nae yeope baby'' I heard loud music playing from Jay's room.

''Goodness! I'm not going through another night of this crap! He's going to sleep without his music!'' It was weird though. His usual sleeping music was oddly enough bass heavy rap that no one should be able to sleep to, but now the music was slow, and had an R&B style. I mustered all my confidence, and threw his door open.

''Jaebeom! I can't sleep with this...'' I stormed into his room and took one look at the shirtless girl underneath him. ''I see you're busy so I am going to see myself out. I'm so sorry!!'' I turned right around, and shut the door behind me. 

''Oh my God!!'' I whisper yelled. I had to bite down on my thumb to keep from screaming. I can't believe what I just saw!! Holy crap!! ''At least he didn't yell at me.'' I smiled to myself. I should've known based on what the lyrics of that song were.

I was about to step into my room when I was suddenly hit with a brilliant idea. Within seconds I gathered tears in my eyes, and slapped my cheeks a bit to get them a nice red shade.I stood outside his door, and began to cry like a desperate fangirl.

''Oppa!! Why are you cheating on me like this!! I won't accept it!!'' I screamed louder with every sentence. ''Oppa!!!'' Suddenly the music stopped from his room, and the shirtless girl came storming out. This time with a hoodie zipped to the top.

''Who is she?!''

Jay came out behind her in basketball shorts. ''She's just my roommate!'' He defended. I was loving every minute of seeing him squirm. You may think I'm being mean, but you have no idea what it's like walking around for a week without a bra, because your roommate decided to fill them all with mustard.

''What?!'' I forced tears out of my eyes, and up my stuffy nose. ''You said I was your girlfriend! Why are you doing this?!''

''Girlfriend?! You told me you were single!'' The nameless girl shook her head in anger.

''I am! She's my roommate!'' He said once again. 

''Why would they even room a boy with a girl?! You don't even care enough to come up with a descent lie?!'' I sobbed.

''I'm out of here!'' The girl grabbed her keyes, and stormed off. As soon as the door closed my vision was perfectly clear of tears, and my nose was magicly cleared of mucus.

''You are pathetic!'' He barked.

''Not as pathetic as you. We'll call it even for now.'' I smiled.

''We are far from even. I'm going to do something so terrible you're going to want to go crawling back to your big mansion.'' He thought that because I hung out with the rich kids, that I was rich too. He was sadly mistaken.

''I don't think that's going to happen.'' I skipped off to my room. ''Good night Jay.'' I smiled widely just to piss him off.

Jay's POV

''Oh my god that girl is such a pain!'' I went out for lunch with the guys, and found myself complaining about Scarlett the whole time.

''Does it really matter? It's not like you can't pick up any girl you want.'' Chan said stuffing his face with rice.

''I have to admit that sounds pretty funny.'' Junho tried to hid his laughter.

''Alright! I'll keep that in mind next time you bring a girl home.'' I stuck my tongue out at him.

''But seriously, there has to be something that I can do to mess with her brain so much sh'ell go crazy.'' I frowned.

''Why don't we find some ugly childhood picture of her, and post them everywhere.'' Wooyoung grinned.

''Omo! That's hilarious!'' Junho clapped. 

I pulled my sleeve back to check my watch. ''Guys Scarlett's always out eating with that rich snob right now. If we want to find a picture we should go now.'' I jumped to my feet.

''Wait! Not yet!'' We were already leaving the store, but Chansung stayed to stuff as much food possible into his mouth.

We got to our dorm, and just as I expected Scarlett wasn't home.

''Guys make sure you leave everything where it is or she'll know we were-'' I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Wooyoung made the curtain crash to the floor.

''Aish! Hyung watch what you're doing.'' Chansung laughed. Him, and Junho were having fun going through her clothes. 

''Where would a girl keep pictures?'' I asked myself.

''Isn't obvious? My sister always has them in a glittery box somewhere in her closet.'' Wooyoung said.

''Good idea.'' We all squeezed in her walk in closet, and began searching.

''I found it!'' Chansung yelled.

''Shhh!!!" We said in unison.

''Let me see.'' I grabbed the box, and sure enough it was covered in glitter, and drawings. ''Good call Wooyoungie.'' I patted his head. Slowly I removed the lid, and revealed all the photos I needed.

''Why doesn't she have any from when she's a baby?'' Junho noticed the same thing I did. They were all very recent. One with her college applications, or at the airport. The farthest it went was what I'm guessing was her third year of high school. Even then she was still dressed in her boring tutu.

''Wah! I never thought it was true, bit she really has no personality. Even her old photos bore me to tears.'' Chansung yawned.

''Come on guys we'll come up with something later. I wanna play XBOX.'' Junho ran out.

''I call first controller!'' Wooyoung ran out behind him.

''Come on hyung.'' Chan said before joining them. 

I was still curious about her pictures. Did she not have a childhood?

''Hyung are you coming?'' They called. I put the box away, and ran into the living room. Now I wanted to know something about her. I realized all this time I've lived with her, and I really did't know anything about her.