Not Alone

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Jay's POV

''There's just one problem Taec how are we going to convince Scarlett to dance with us?'' His idea of teaching her hiphop, and mixing it with ballet was brilliant. Hell I kind of had that idea for a while, but in reality hiphop, and Scarlett were like the sun, and the moon. You never see those two together.

''Trust me. I have my ways.'' He flexed his muscles.

''Please, she's seen my abs plenty of times. If that can't get her to come around nothing will.'' Or maybe she just didn't like me.

''Why don't you give her a call?''

''I can't..she's with her boyfriend.''

''So! It's Christmas Eve, you can jusy call her, and say happy holidays.''

''She's in Switzerland ! I'm sure it won't work.'' Taec searched through the sheets for something.

''Here. E-mail always works.'' He handed me his laptop.

''Ugh, you must be desperate..'' I grabbed the laptop, and signed into G-mail. ''What should I say?''

''Be sincere.'' Psht. Yeah right.

''Fine, how's this...?''

Seobin's POV

I was in a fancy hotel surrounded by people I didn't know, and in a beautiful dress. All I wanted to do was snuggle up in my blanket, and sleep. This vacation was turning into inprisonment. If it wasn't clear before how much Leejoon and I were different that fact was being thrown in my face now. Over and over again. I could barely speak to anyone because we couldn't find one thing to talk about. They enjoyed shopping in Paris, and I spent hours in thrift shops finding the perfect outfit for school.

''Seobin, you must be an exceptional dancer if Leejoon is fascinated by you.''

I was doing some more mingling with his rich friend Bang Yongchul. He looked very sophisticated, but once he opened his mouth you couldn't avoid his loudness, and country dialect. I found it very refreshing.

''Nae Seobin was scouted by our school.'' Leejoon kept a tight grip around my waist as he showed me around like a trophy. I suddenly felt a buzz in my purse.

''Exuse me.'' I bowed, and smiled.

I thought being in Europe cut off my calls, and texting? Being in the hotel was uncomfortable so I used this opportunity to take a step outside on the balcony. Yes it was freezing, but I didn't really care anymore. When I pulled out my phone I saw I had  an e-mail. 

''Who's e-mailing me?'' I read the name ''[email protected]''

 

To: [email protected]

Subject: Sup

Hey Scarlett, I did what you said, me and Taec stopped by Seattle before heading to his house. You were right my mom was really happy to see me, even if it was just for a bit. Well...I hope where ever you are this message gets to you quickly, and Merry Christmas. It's actually just Christmas Eve over here but you know...well bye! Get back to me once you read this. - your y roommate Jay ;)

Was it weird that his email made me tear up? Maybe it was just nice hearing from a friend. Someone I'm used to seeing every day.

To: [email protected]

Subject: Merry Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve over here too! Wah, it's so nice hearing from you...I'm kind of lonely here. Well there's a lot of people, but I don't know them keke. Leejoon's family invited me to a party at the Ritz Carleton. I'm glad you visited your mom. It's freezing over here. Colder than Seoul, and Colorado put together. I wished my phone worked otherwise I would've called you a long time ago. Have a good Christmas. p.s you're not a y roommate XP

I sent the email feeling empty inside. I just needed a friend that could understand me, not look at me as some rich ballet student. That wasn't me! 

''Seobin, come we're going to begin dinner.'' Leejoon came out to the balcony.

''Nae!''

''Omo! How could you be outside, it's freezing.'' 

''Oh, I didn't really notice.'' Maybe Jay would reply right away. Throughout the night I didn't get another email. I had to admit I was disappointed. Well he was probably busy with Taec, and all his friends so why would he waste time emailing me back? 

''Exuse me Ms. Kim, you have a phone call.'' A waitor held a phone on a tray.

''Me?!'' 

''Wah! Seobin it must be your parents. Go take it.'' Leejoon's mom smiled.

''N-nae'' I took the phone to a quiet room in the hotel, and tentively answered. ''Yoboseyo?''

''Scarlett!'' Jay's voice rang through the phone.

''Jay?! How did you?! Why did you?! Are you stalking me?!''

''Woah! That's no way to greet a friend.''

''Jay, how did you find the number of this hotel?''

''Apparently there's only one Ritz Carleton holding a Christmas Eve party in Switzerland right now.''

''I can't believe you..''

''Well what do you expect me to do when I hear you're lonely? And I'm totally a y roommate.''

''Yeah, sure.'' Our conversation was met with an awkward silence. ''Th-thankyou...for this.''

''Don't worry about it...no one should feel lonely on Christmas Eve.''

''Well, I'm kind of used to it...omo!'' I remembered my annual tradition of sitting by a mini christmas tree, and eating dinner.

''What's wrong?''

''Nothing...I just kind of feel like eating kimchi fried rice next to a small tree right now, but I can't..''

''Why can't you? Is there a tree around anywhere?''

''Yeah but I can't just-''

''Have yourself a merry little Christmas,

Let your heart be light, 

From now on,

our troubles will be out of sight.

And have yourself a merry little Christmas...now''

Jay had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, and hearing him sing a song just for me made my heart tug a bit. My eyes were full of tears that slowly spilled onto my cheeks. 

''Scarlett?'' Maybe it was because I was never with a friend on Christmas Eve, or because it was Jay, but something changed that night.  

''N-nae...'' I took a breath in through my nose.

''Are you crying?''

''Ani! It's just really...cold.''

''Well, merry Christmas Scarlett, and I'll see you soon.''

''Bye Jay...'' I hung up first, and spent the rest of the night staring at the decorated trees around me. Thinking about Jay.

A/N: Was that too long? I hope not! Omo I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out! I'm even more happy with all the comments! Thanks everyone <3 Don't stop now keep the comments coming and enjoy my story bye!

Also for all the b2utys out there, and Pink Pandas, and Melody's and 4NIA's you should read this really good fanfic by my friend strawberryboo called Can I Be Your Dancing Shoes. Seriously all the Gikwang biased people there's a lot of him! A lot of funny, great moments! bye!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184317/can-i-be-your-dancing-shoes-4minute-b2st-comedy-gikwang-you-btob