I Know What I Want

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

''Seobin! Is it just me, or are you tired from our trip?'' Leejoon stretched his arm around me as we drove back to Seoul in his limo.

''Nae'' It felt like I was going to see Jay for the first time. I was worried about my hair, and my outfit. 

''How about we get started on the end of the year showcase now.''

''Nae'' I'm sorry about giving one word answers, but ugh! I couldn't get Jay off of my mind. Why?!

''Gwaenchanha?'' He looked right into my eyes causing me to blush.

''N-nae...I'm just really tired.''

''Aigoo! Then get lots of rest alright. Which dorm building are you in?''

''Oh, this one right here.'' It didn't really matter if he knew the building as long as he didn't know who shared my room.

''Annyeong Seobninie!'' He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

''Annyeong.'' As soon as the limo pulled away I ran up to my floor. Jay! Jay! Jay! I was so excited to hear those words when I walked through the door. 'oh, you're home.' They meant so much to me after hearing them everyday. I unlocked the door, and when I stepped inside I was alone.

''Ugh, I guess he's not back yet...'' I fell to the floor. ''How pathetic of me.''

''I'm so glad you're finally accepting it.'' I heard his sarcastic tone. I jumped to my feet, and saw him standing with a towel wrapped around his waist.

''Jay!'' I soared into his arms not caring about his wet upper body.

''Woah! It's nice to see you too Scarlett.'' He laughed. ''You smell like Europeans.''

''What do Europeans smell like?'' I finally let go of him, my shirt dotted with water.

''Like you!'' Once again our conversation was met with an awkward silence. ''My mom wants me to thank you for telling me to visit her.''

''Oh, geurae?'' 

''Ne, she thinks you're my girlfriend. Funny huh?''

''Hilarious...''

''How were the snobs parents?''

''Very rich...also very nice.'' 

''Well that's good to hear. I guess soon you'll have everything you want-''

''I can't do it anymore.'' I had to get it off my chest. The lie that I've been carrying around since I came to school. Being with the rich kids didn't make me feel good like I thought it would. It just made me feel more pathetic.

''Do what?''

''Lie. I don't fit in with those people. I never did, and being stuck in that life style for such a long time made me realize...that I don't want it.'' I felt like I fit in more with Jay, and his friends, and my friends at work Gibeom, Jinhyuk, and Sunwoo. ''So what I'm trying to say is just stay by my side for a while. Until I find out what I want.''

''Psht. How close do you want me to be?'' He grabbed my waist, and plastered me to his body.

''Yah! Not like that.'' I squirmed away.

''I'm only joking Scarlett. Don't worry you're not gonna be a loner if you don't hang out with those people. You'll always have me.''