The Name's Scarlett!

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Seobin's POV

For the first time I was sitting in the living room with Jay, and his friends. I wasn't sitting in room waiting for them to leave. I didn't feel out of place, I joked around with them, and they accepted me.

''Scarlett! Make some pastries for us.'' Chansung demanded.

''Yah! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not a chef at the bakery, I'm just a waitress!'' I smacked his head. ''If you want a chef, then ask him.'' I invited Gibeom over to hang out. He was hypnotized by the basketball game at the moment.

''Aish! Shut up everyone, I'm trying to watch this!'' He said with a mouth full of popcorn. 

''What's your relationship with him?'' Junho asked. 

''Mwoh?'' This was enough to take Gibeom's attention away from the t.v.

''How long have you guys known each other?'' Wooyoung asked.

''Yah! Why does it matter to you?'' Gibeom wasn't trying to be mean, he just wasn't much of a people person.

''I met him when I started working at the Bakery, wae?'' I stole a popcorn from Gibeom's bowl. ''We get along so well though, I think we were close friends in the life before this one. Isn't that right Beomie?!'' I pinched his cheeks just to piss him off.

''Yah! Don't touch me!''

''Why don't you call me Beomie?! My name is Jaebeom, and his is Gibeom!'' Jay was acting strange.

''Cuz your name is Jay, gosh..'' Why was he acting like this?

''I actually didn't trust you at first.'' Gibeom said to Jay. ''Seobin was passed out, and I just handed her to you.''

''Why? I can take care of Scarlett..'' Jay huffed. I was sensing a little tension between those two.

''Why do you call her Scarlett?'' Beomie asked.

''That's my name in America...I lived there remember?''

''Oh, ne-'' Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

''I'll get it.'' I hopped to my feet. ''Jay did you invite someone?''

''Ani...I'll go with you to open the door.'' That wasn't really necessary. 

''No, I'll go with her to answer the door!'' Gibeom, and Jay were fighting to reach it first. They didn't beat me however. 

''Yoboseyo...'' The very last person I expected to see was standing right in front of me. Leejoon...with a bouquet of flowers. ''O-oppa?''

''What's going on?'' His bright smile was replaced with a frown, as he barged through the door.

''Oppa!? Who's this guy?'' Gibeom barked.

''Seobin, why do you have a bunch of losers in your dorm?!'' Leejoon stared at my friends with disgust.

''They're not losers...they're my friends.''

''And I'm her roommate!'' Jay put his arm around me.

''You again!'' Leejoon's bouquet smashed to the floor.

''Oppa...I've been meaning to tell you...''  Actually, I've been thinking about this moment for a while now. All the things I wanted to tell him were some where in my mind, but I couldn't get them out. 

''Leejoon, Scarlett's a big girl I think she can decide who she wants to be friends with.'' Chansung made his way over.

''You stay out of this!'' He pointed his finger. Like he was above them. ''Seobin, explain all of this!'' 

''Well...the truth is...I'm not the girl you've been dating these past few months. I'm not rich, I don't own a huge mansion in Colorado, it's more like a two story foster home...and I'm here on scholarship...this is what my life is like.'' I looked at the people around me. ''I work at a bakery with him, Jay's my roommate, and these guys are my friends...I'm sorry you had to find out this way but-''

''You lied to me?!'' Leejoon looked beyond pissed. ''I've given everything, and more, and this whole time you've just been some poor girl looking for a free ride?!''

''Yah! Who the hell are you calling a poor girl?!'' Gibeom yelled. 

''Oppa-''

''Don't call me that!'' He couldn't even look at me anymore. I felt like a piece of chewed gum that he stepped on, and tried to scrape off his shoe. (thank you Baro for the reference...only BANA's will get this *_^)

''Yah! Don't treat Scarlett like that! She's still a human being, and is a better one than you'll ever be!'' Junho now jumped into the argument. I wasn't going to lie, having all of this support felt good, but I was at fault her. I led Leejoon on for so long, and he deserved to be mad at me.

''Guys, just let me handle this! Leejoon, there are no words that can describe how sorry I am. If you can ever forgive me...someday far from now.''

''No! You're a liar, and you deserve these pathetic people you surround yourself with. Have a nice life Seobin!'' He picked up his bouquet, and walked to the door.

''Her names Scarlett !'' Jay yelled.

''And you can forget about doing the end of the year showcase with me.'' He gave one last smirk, and left. We were all left silent.

''Well, that went better I thought it would.'' Jay's smile was the only thing that brightened my mood. Despite the fact that my social status took a dive for the worst I was still pretty happy. I didn't need a bunch of fake friends, I just needed these guys.

A/N: Finally I ended things with Leejoon. I didn't want Scarlett to be a crying baby, yadayadayada. She's a big girl, and she owned up to her mistake! I hate when the OC always acts like the victim. No tears needed. Plz subscribe, and comment bye guys ^_^ (stop SRS *silent reader syndrome) and the Baro reference was from his solo in their IGNITION album. Just Two Of Us. It's a really good song. Check it out if you havn't already :3