Taking Care Of Scarlett

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

Sunggyu's POV 

''She's pretty good, but we need to make sure she doesn't get in our way for the big battle.'' The guys, and I were in the practice studio working on our moves.

''Hyung maybe if we just practice really hard we can beat them the old fashion way.'' Woohyun grinned.

''Do you live to go against me?'' I eyed him.

''...Ani'' He hid behind Dongwoo.

''Well isn't it obvious? We'll just have to make sure that girl can't perform.'' Sungjong said while dancing to f(x)'s Pinnocio.

''That's a great idea! Right before the competition-''

''Guys! This isn't some joke. You're talking about hurting a female.'' Hoya looked at all of us like we had three heads.

''Hoya, it's not that big of a deal really. If anything we'll just give her a small bump on the head. We're not going to kill the girl.'' Sungyeol smiled. ''As a matter of fact I volenteer to be the one to do it.''

''Aish, why are you so excited to hit a girl?'' Myungsoo yawned clearly finding this conversation un important.

''Hyung, just let me do it. I promise I'll get the job done.''

''Sure whatever.'' I brushed his hand off my arm, and rested on the floor.

Scarlett's POV (a few days later)

''Hey cutie.'' Jay was waiting in front of my last class. He grabbed my hand, and planted a soft kiss on my lips. ''Ready for practice?''

''Ne.'' We walked off campus to dance practice with his crew. Even though I was dancing with them I never really considered myself a real member. I was just a fill in.

''Are you going to dance dressed like that?'' He looked me up, and down. I was wearing a pink skirt, with flowers, a lavender v neck, and my favorite pair of pink Toms.

''Ani, I have my clothes right here.'' I reached in my bag, and to my surprise my change of clothes weren't there. ''Aish! I left them at home.'' 

''Come on let's go get them-''

''Gwaenchanha, I'll just run back. You go ahead.'' 

''Scarlett it looks like it's gonna rain soon. You'll be stuck walking back alone.'' He insisted.

''Jay, I'm a big girl I can go by myself. I'll see you soon.'' I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and ran off.

                                                                               ~~~~~

''Here it is!'' I smiled holding up my sneakers, and sweat pants. There was no point in changing my shirt. I quickly transformed into my ''hip hop'' style, and ran out into the street. 

''Omo!'' Suddenly a small white dog came running at me my sneakers clean. ''Aigoo! Who do you belong to cutie?'' I picked the dog up, and scratched behind it's ears.

''Jolie! Jolie?!'' A male voice was calling, and once the dog heard it, it ran out of my arms, and to its owner.

''Your dog is really-'' My eyes slowly made there way up the persons legs, then torso. God he was tall, and I saw his face. I grabbed my bag, and kept on walking.

''Wait! Can't I at least thank you for finding my dog?'' Sungyeol called.

''No.''

''It's Scarlett right?'' I stopped in my tracks, and waited to hear what he was going to say.

''Yeah...''

''Well Scarlett I would like to thank you for finding my Jolie.'' I turned around, and he was bowing to me.

''No problem...'' He was being unexpectedly nice to me. ''It's pretty cute.''

''Well, she gets it from her father.'' He grinned. ''Were you on your way somewhere?''

''Yes. My crew has practice-'' Suddenly a loud clap of thunder cut me off, and I cringed. Jay was right. Clouds formed everywhere, and fat splashes of rain landed on my head.

''Aigoo!'' Sungyeol pulled me under his jacket. ''Come on!'' I didn't know where I was going, but as long as I was out of the thunder I was happy.

Jay's POV

As soon as I got to practice it began to pour. ''Ugh! I told Scarlett not to go alone.''

''Hey man where's your girl?'' Taec asked.

''She forgot something, and went back. Maybe I should go see if she's alright-''

''Awe c'mon she'll be fine. It's just a little rain. Let's start rehearsal.'' Chansung took my bag for me, and pulled me on the dance floor.

During the middle of practice some one came running. I couldn't see who it was, but I was hoping it was Scarlett.

''Guys!'' To everyones surprise it was Hoya of Infinite. 

''What the hell are you doing here?'' Junho scoffed.

''Guys~'' He was completely out of breath. ''It's about the girl in your group...she's in trouble.'' He was doubled over gasping for air.

''Scarlett?! What do you mean she's in trouble?!? Where is she??'' I grabbed him by his collar, and forced him to look at me. If anyone touched a hair on my girl friend's head they were seriously gonna die.

''Sunggyu said we needed to win the battle...so he said we needed to get rid of your girl-''

''Where is she?!'' My patience was lost thirty seconds ago when this kid came running into our rehearsal.

''I don't know...Sungyeol said he would take care of her-'' I threw him to the floor, and pulled out my phone.

Seobin's POV

''Where are we?'' When the rain stopped falling on me, and I felt a chill take over my body I looked around to an empty building.

''Who cares, as long as we're not wet.'' He put Jolie down, and let her roam free. 

''Ugh! Well where ever we are it's not the garage I'm supposed to be practicing in right now.''

''Who says you can't practice?'' He pulled out his iPod, and blasted 2NE1. ''Have fun.'' 

''No way..'' I threw myself into a chair with my arms crossed.

CLAP!

''Psht, are you that afraid of a little rain?'' He chuckled after seeing me flinch.

''No..'' 

''Do you think you can hold up while I look for a bathroom?'' Why would I care if he went to the bathroom?

''Sure.'' I sat next to Jolie, and waited for the rain to stop.

''Ma boy. ma boy, ma boy, ma boy

Nuga mworaedo nan naye boy

Ma boy ma boy ma boy
Nado saranghae''

My special ringtone by Electroboyz rang. It only played when Jay called me.

''Yoboseyo?'' I smiled into the phone even though he had no way of seeing it.

''Scarlett! Where are you? Is everything alright?''

''Ne, it started raining a bit, but Sungyeol kept me dry. We must be somewhere near our dorm, cuz I didn't get far before running into him.''

''You have to get away from him Scarlett! He's not safe-''

''Aigoo, Jay I know you get jealous, but I promise once this rain stops I'm coming right over.''

''No! You're not listening he's-

I never got to hear the end of his sentence. I felt an excruciating pain in my left ear, and out.

Sungyeol's POV

I wasn't going to the bathroom...I've had so much luck with finding Scarlett in the street, and this rain just made it even better. Hyung told me just to give her a small concusion, but that wasn't the answer. We wouldn't win with such a minor injury. I needed to put her out.

''This should do it.'' I found a metal pole leaning up against the wall. Just one good hit, and she was done.

''Ne, it started raining, but Sungyeol kept me dry. We must be somewhere near our dorm, cuz I didn't get far before running into him.'' I heard her talking on the phone. This was my opportunity to do it while she's distracted.

I held the pole tightly in hands, and swung hard with my eyes closed. When I opened them she was laying on the floor with blood pouring from her left ear.

''...Omo...'' I think I hit her too hard....

My instincts told me to run. I grabbed Jolie, and dashed out to the rain. Scarlett was taken care of.