Two Favorite Men

Love To Dance, Dance To Love

''Scarlett...you know I'll always have your back..but you can't still be mad at Gibeom...he was only trying to protect you.'' I had already left the hospital a few days ago, and I've been ignoring Gibeom's calls. I wasn't going to be mad forever, but for now I think I deserved it. He lied to me about something that that I've been trying to figure out my entire life.

''Jay, I'm not ready to talk to him yet.'' I sat up resting my chin on his shoulder. I loved tracing my fingers over his tattoos. The stars on his neck, the AOM name on his arm. His skin was covered in goose bumps either from the air, or my touch.

''Babe, Imma need you to be ready to talk by today.'' He bit his lip.

''Why?!''

''Well...I kind of invited everyone over for a party. Including Gibeom.'' He scratched his neck.

''You what?!?! They're coming here?! Today?!''

''Ne! Also with everyone around there's less of a chance of you starting a fight with him so...'' My patience was wearing thin.

''Everyone is just full of lies! Well I'm just not going! I'll see you tomorrow Jay-'' I tried to run away, but Jay pinned me down on my own bed.

''Where do you think you're going? Gonna sleep under a bridge?'' He smirked.

''Get off Jay. I'm not playing.'' I huffed heavily to blow a lose strand of hair away.

''Neither am I.'' He wiggled his eyebrows. ''If you don't promise to stay for the party, I'm just going to have to pursuade you...and we all know how good I can be at that...'' He his lips.

''Fine..I'll go.'' I lied to get out of his grasp.

''Hmm, that was easier than I thought. Woah!!'' I flipped over, and now he was the one who was pinned down.

''You're so naive babe. But I think you forgot how pursuasive I can also be. I don't usually use this word on you because I know what it does to you but....'' I leaned over to whisper in his ear. ''Tonight I just might make an acception...oppa.'' I barely spoke the last word, and let it ring in his ear.

''Scarlett...that doesn't work on me..'' I could see him sweating. He wasn't a good liar.

''Oh? But oppa told me a while ago that when certain girls use the word oppa you get really . So I promised to never call you oppa. Maybe since it doesn't work on you I can call you oppa more often!'' I thought out loud.

''Aigoo! Okay I lied!'' He wiggled underneath me to break free. ''Please stop calling me that unless you want something bad to happen.'' He whined.

''Oppa? Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!'' I giggled.

''Ahh!'' He broke free, and chased me all over the house.

''Oppa! Neo waegeurae?!'' I laughed.

''Scarlett, you better keep running or you'll really regret this!'' He cornered me in the kitchen.

''Ahh! Oppa don't hurt me please!''

''That's it!'' He wrapped his arms around me. ''Now I'll never let you go!'' He smiled.

''You'll have to eventually...oppa.'' Suddenly he lifted me onto the kitchen counter, and pinned me down. I actually felt a bit scared at how serious he got.

''Scarlett...you think I'm joking, but it seriously does something to me when you call me oppa.'' He slowly leaned down, and kissed my lips. 

''Jay...'' I've wanted this to happen for a while. I wanted us to get closer this way, but now that it was happening I felt like an unexperienced teenager compared to him. ''I'm not...''

''Shh. Just close your eyes.'' He smiled before landing a kiss on my collar bone. His hands were all over me, and I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it. I just wished I didn't feel so awkward. He traced kisses on my hands, and lastly kissed my forehead before throwing off his wife beater.

''Jay!'' I sat up eyes wide. My cheeks were red. 

''You're beautiful Kim Seobin.'' His thumb traced my cheek bone. I reached up, and held his hand enjoying this moment. Slowly he layed me back on the counter, and kissed me. I could feel his tounge waiting for entrance, and I slowly opened my mouth to deepen our kiss. His fingers reached under my shirt. They felt extremely cold against my skin, and I unintentionally flinched away. Somehow my arms wrapped around his neck-

''Woah! Get it you two!!'' Taec bursted through the door.

I jumped down faster than I thought was possible to move. If my cheeks were red before, they were probably violet by now.

''Guys. Really?'' Jay reached for his shirt that was dangling on the fan.

''Well it's no fun knocking. We knew we could catch you two in the middle of something.'' Chansung grinned.

''Is this your first time on the counter cuz I 've eaten on that.'' Junho winked.

''Ugh! You guys are so annoying!'' I pushed past Wooyoung who was the last to come in, and slammed my room door. Once it was closed I slid to the floor. ''Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo!'' My heartbeat was racing, and my hands were shaking. I couldn't get rid of my grin.

Jay's POV

''You guys have perfect timing!'' I scratched my head as they began to eat my food. I was hoping if I got them to leave fast enough I could salvage something, but the mood was completely ruined.

''Haven't you guys done it already?'' Junho said digging into my dried mangos.

''No! Maybe this could've been our first if you guys didn't ruin everything!'' I kicked the maknae.

''Yah! There will be other times! Aish, you act like you don't live together.'' He pouted.

''Yeah, but...she..she used....'' My friends knew that I was weak to the o word. I could barely control myself when other girls said it, but when Scarlett said it I got ten times more than usual.

''She used what?'' Wooyoung egged on.

''She used the O word!'' I hid my face in a pillow.

''Aish~'' They all said in unison.

''We're sorry Jay. We didn't know it was that serious. I thought you guys were just fooling around.'' Taec sighed.

''Yeah..it was perfect until-''

Scarlett opened her door, and put her shoes on. ''Babe where are you going?''

''...I'm going to see Gibeom. I guess I don't want my first time talking to him to be at the party.''

''Okay, I love you.''

''I love you too.'' She came over, and gave me a big hug before leaving. ''Annyeong oppa.'' She whispered for only me to hear. Ugh!!! She must love playing with me.

''Hyung, are you sure you two haven't done it already?'' Chansung asked as if that's something I would forget.

''Aish! Eobseo! Chincha eobseo!'' I kicked his foot.

''Why does it even matter? You've been with this entire school already haven't you?'' Junho said.

''Scarlett is different. I've never had ...with a girlfriend before.'' I told them my secret! It was out, call the news!

''Never?! Not even once?!'' Wooyoung gaped. ''Me, and Sarang have done it a bunch of times.'' Sarang was his girlfriend since high school.

''You know I haven't had a girlfriend since high school! Ever since I graduated I've just been testing girls, but Scarlett's different, and I'm going to make sure it's perfect. I don't want to play my stupid mix tapes, I want it to be romantic, and with no inerruptions!'' I looked at Taec who swallowed about ten dried mangos at once.

''Well after the dance competition should be a good chance. You'll both be in high spirits when we beat Infinite! And whe I say beat I mean crush completely!  A total blow out. They deserve it after what Sungyeol did.'' Chansung beat his fist on the floor.

''Yeah, I can't wait to see their faces when Scarlett shows up.'' Wooyoung smiled.

''She didn't say she was backing out right?'' Junho made sure.

''Nope, she wants to show Sungyeol he didn't hurt her.'' I smiled at how strong she was.

''Yeah, plan something for that night. Put rose pedals on the floor, light candels. It'll be perfect.'' Taec suggested.

''I think I might just do that.''

Seobin's POV

''Jay. Who are all these people?'' So many people showed up at the party that I didn't even recognize.

''I don't know. They just wanna chill. Everything'll be fine.'' He kissed my cheek before greeting more people that walked through the door.

''Seobin-ah...'' Gibeom was standing behind me. ''Cool party.'' He smiled. Things between us were good now. I went over to Antique Bakery, and he apologized. I basically told him that I didn't hate my brother, and I didn't want our time together to be spent in a fight.

''Thanks, I don't even know half of these people.''

''Well it's a good thing your brother's here.'' He swung his arm around mine. '' Look at your boyfriend. He's so weird, are you sure you don't want to date a ballet major?''

''Gibeom-ah~'' I lightly punched his arm.

''Just kidding. But seriously, if he tries something with you I'm going to beat his . Now that you know I'm your brother I don't have to be secretive of how protective I am of your innocence.'' He took another sip out of his cup.

''Gibeom, I'm a big girl...'' I rolled my eyes. He was already being a protective brother.

''I know. Big girls need protection too.'' He laughed. ''I'll always be here.'' He kissed my cheek. It felt great having my two favorite men getting along, and for the first time in my life I finally felt like I belonged some where. Here.

A/N: Sorry for not updating. Long story short my computer got something called the Trojan virus, and I stole my grandma's laptop to update all of my stories today! I hope you liked it a lot! Please comment <3