Exposed.

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

Baekhee got out of bed the next morning and immediately checked the hickey. *it's still there, more obvious than ever.* her shoulders slumped, and she plastered a new piece of gauze over it, before heading off for school.

"Baekhee ah, what's that?" Zelo poked at your gauze and you flinched away, cheeks turning pink. "N-nothing!" Mihye came up from behind you. "LIES!" She pointed her index finger at you accusingly. "Wha-what ? Ganging up on me now?!" You moved back and went back to your seats. "Shoo! I have class!" You waved the topic away and they headed back to class, still eyeing you.

"Class, we will be doing water soccer today!"  Mr. Chan announced, and led the class to the field. Baekhee went up to him while the class was setting up the area. "Uh, i won't be doing PE today, i have an open wound." you tilted your head to show him the gauze, and he nodded, "Arrasso, sit by the bleachers then."

you let out a sigh of relief. *that Kai. trouble maker to the max!* you watched your classmates splashing around in the water, kicking the ball around. "I hate sports, but i must say, that looks pretty darned fun. i woudn't mind playing if not for that troublemaker." You mumbled to yourself.

"GATHER!" The teacher blew his whistle and the class quickly headed back when PE was over. *safe* Baekhee smirked, and joined the others. "YAH! YOON BAEKHEE!" You heard mihye and zelo's voice shout in unison, and you turned back. The soccerball whizzed past your head, and water splashed across your face, getting your whole body soaked. 

"YAHHHH!" You shrieked, and tried to tackle them, but was stopped by the teacher. The three of you headed back to the locker room. "yah, your patch dropped off..." Mihye stiffled a laugh. Zelo rushed over to you, and his eyes rounded at the dark purple mark. "BWOH? NOTHING? THAT IS SOME THING YOON BAEKHEE, DON'T HIDE IT. WHO GAVE IT TO YOU? WHO DID IT?" Zelo gushed, as Mihye wiggled her eyebrows. 

You looked down at the hickey. *, the gauze must have dropped off when i got wet!*  You cupped your hands over the hickey.

"What did you and Kai do last night~" Mihye winked at you, and you flushed red. "Y-YAH! STOP THINKING WRONG! I , NO, I MEAN. AISHHHH!" You ran back to your own class.

"idiots." You cursed, looking around for things you could use to cover your hickey. "Sup babe." * Cockballs.* You looked up. The dinosaur was grinning straight at you. "whaddup with your neck?" He pointed, and your hand gripped your neck even tighter. "Nothing" You snapped, and he raised a brow, "Woah woah, defensive are we? After i treated you to ice cream yesterday?" He gave you a look. "I demand you let me see before i kiss you." He puckered his lips.

Baekhee stiffened, and slowly put her hand down. Jonghyun's eyes widened. "What the did you guys do last night..?" His chest tightened.

"None of your business. Now get lost." Baekhee covered the hickey with a piece of tissue and turned away. "all your fault." Jonghyun was about to argue, when the teacher stepped into class.

*Damn, what happened.* He cursed silently, glancing at you.