Break Up.

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

Baekhee trailed behind Jonghyun, as she entered SHINee's dorm. "i'm back~" Jonghyun chuckled, a smile playing on his lips. Minho, Onew, Key and Taemin scrambled to greet you. "Ah, annyeong~" You bowed politely, and followed them into the house. Their dorm was in a total mess. There were empty food wrappers everywhere and crumbs all over the floor. 

"eh.. it's pretty messy in here." Jonghyun scratched his head awkwardly, as he put stuffed some of the items into the cupboards. "What are we doing now?" Baekhee looked at him blankly, totally not interested in his nonsense. "Well. First things first. Since you're my girlfriend, i want you to break up with Kai." 

Baekhee paled, as she glanced up at him. "Why? No. I don't want to be your girlfriend. I only said i would come to you. I never agreed on breaking up with him!" your voice cracked, as Jonghyun sank into his rocking chair. "Fine. you aren't my girlfriend for now. I'll change that soon though , but still, tell him you want a break up. Before i tell Lee Soo M-"

"Alright alright fine, i hate you Kim Jonghyun" Baekhee picked up her phone, her hand shaking. 16 missed calls from Kai, 32 Messages from all the members. *They must be worried sick, oh god baekhee. See you're regretting now?* She dialled Kai's number, and almost immediately, he picked up. "Baekhee, where are you, please come back. Why did you leave with Jonghyun? What was Lee Soo Man Talking abou-" "Let's break up." She choked, as tears fell from her eyes. "Wh-what..?" She coughed, and continued, "I said, Let's.. lets.. lets break up." She whispered.

Kai froze on the other end, *What did she say? Br-break up..? No, she wouldn't.* "Why? What did i do wrong? Please tell me Baekhee ah, I'll change for you. I'll do anything. I can't lose you," His head throbbed, as he imagined you with Jonghyun. 

beep. beep. beep.

The line went dead, and Kai fell to the groud, limp. "HYUNGGG!" Sehun was the first to rush over to him, followed by the others. Despite the tears flowing relentlessly from his face, Kai's expression was blankless. "Baekhee. wants  to break up." He wishpered, as his chest tightened. He felt as if a big part of him was torn away. There was a hole in his heart. 

"I..I.." Kai choked, as he tugged at his hair. D.O Helped him up, "Yah. You idiot, the Baekhee i knew would never do that, she would never walk away with that dino, don't even talk about breaking up with you. I KNOW FOR A FACT he did something, so get your out there and save her." He smacked Kai's head and stalked off. Kai looked at his hyung, *He... has a point,* Kai looked up at D.O as he disappeared into a room, and a determined expression creeped up his face. "I'm going to take back what was rightfully mine. Just you wait, Kim Jonghyun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few days, Baekhee did whatever Jonghyun wanted her to do. Team up with her for group projects, buy him lunch, eat with him, tutor him, and treated her like a maid.

"Get me chicken rice, no ginger, extra chilli, meat, no bones." Jonghyun ordered Baekhee during their lunch break, as his eyes were glued to his phone. "I'v had enough off your ing bull Kim Jonghyun. You like me? Yeah totally, treating my like your slave, ruining my love life. Is this how you treat your "Girlfriend"? Well, if thats the case, i won't be surprised if you were single forever. Now get your own ing rice." Baekhee ranted, and spun around. But Jonghyun grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria. He pushed her behind the staircase and sat her down. "I, I'm sorry if you felt i was treating you like a slave, because, all i want is to spend time with you. and, just so you know, i'm the one in control here, you break the rules, you pay. I will tell everything to Lee Soo Man and EXO is over." he smiled evilly. Baekhee tensed up as she clenched her fingers. "I'm Sor-"

Baekhee got yanked away by another man, and he dragged her out of the school compound, with Jonghyun hot on their heels. "YAH! WHO ARE YO-" Baekhee stiffened, *Kai.* He was paler, and his cheeks were sunken, His hair was in a mess and under his large shades were his tired eyes and dark eye rings around them. He had lost a fair amount of weight, and had become much more scrawny. "O-OPPA!" She cupped his cheeks, as she gazed into his dark orbs. They were blank, and his special glint was gone. His mouth was pressed into a thin line, his signature smirk no where to be seen. 

"Baekhee, come back to me. Now." jonghyun held his arms out, waiting for you to return. Kai gripped on to your waist, refusing to let you go. "Let go of me," Baekhee choked, whispering as she looked right into Kai's Hollow eyes. "Don't leave me baekhee, don't leave me for that dinosaur." His tear fell, as Jonghyun counted down. "3.......2.......1...... BAEKHEE!" Jonghyun raged, as Kai pulled Baekhee forward and kissed her. Her eyes shot open and she weakened. "EXO will be fine, trust me." He mumbled, and you hooked your arms around his neck, "I trust you." You whispered, and kissed him back, ignoring the blonde dinosaur raging in the background.