Blackmail

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

That night, the two of you cuddled up in the bed, talking about how each of you had been doing. Your phone vibrated, and you wiggled out of Kai's arms. "Yah, can't you get that later?" He grumbled, and you stuck your tongue out at him. "Mehrong, might be important!"
 

Kai glanced at your phone, "What can be more important than me.." You clicked the messages tab, and immediately, the text opened and you froze. 

From: Jonghyun Oppa<3

Hey baby, come meet me at the Bar near your house, i don't care who you are with right now, come here before i tell the world your secret.

You clicked the attachment, and there was a photo of you and Kai sitting by the cafe window, in each other's arms.

*No..* You quickly hid your phone when Kai strode towards you. "What's brong babe..?" He stared at your worried face. You forced a smile and quickly gave him a curt reply, "nothing.."

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed your phone, "Y-YAH!" You tried snatching it back, but was no match for Kai. His eyes scanned the text, and his face immediately darkened. "Jonghyun OPPA...?" He growled, and you shot back defensively, "Yah, i didn't even know i had his number, he must have saved it by himself!"

Kai's eyes were dark, and he turned to you. "Go meet him, i'll be behind you, so don't worry. We have to make sure he doesn't reveal this photo to the public, or i'm screwed.."

You were guilt-stricken. *Causing trouble for Kai Oppa again..* Kai noticed your face fell, and he cupped your face, gazing into your eyes. "Don't worry babe, i'm here!" He gave you a quick peck on the lips and you softened, and hugged him. "Arrasso. I'll go get changed." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You entered the club, trying not to crash into anyone in your stilettos. You looked around, and spotted Kai in a tuxedo and a mask. He nodded at you in assurance, and you giggled. *My man in a tuxedo, so hot.* 

"Baekhee ah~" You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, and Jonghyun whispered some inaudible things in your ear. The alcohol was intoxicating, and you felt faint. "You're.. drunk.." Baekhee struggled, and pulled away from Jonghyun. He smirked at her and dragged her to the couch. "Good girl, you came. I bet it's all because you don't want your boyfriend to get in trouble."

You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. "Stop. Now, what did you call me here for?" You demanded, glaring at him.

Jonghyun drank another shot of liquor and turned to you. "Let's dance."

You got pulled towards the dance floor, people grinding on each other everywhere. Jonghyun put his arms around your waist and shifted closer to you.

*Kai oppa.. please help me..* You were at a loss, yet couldn't do anything. Kai was by the bar, watching Jonghyun trying to grind against you, and your horrified face. He felt like he was being stabbed. *Bastard, how dare you get so close to Baekhee..*

Kai couldnt stand it any longer and marched up behind Jonghyun, ready to throw him a punch, but Baekhee looked at him pleadingly and mouthed. "Don't, i'll be fine.."

Kai gave her an uncertain look and headed back to his seat. By the time it was 2am, Jonghyun was seriously drunk. You pushed him back on the couch and got the waitress to take care of him, while you and Kai quickly left. Kai was half-drunk by then, he had been trying to distract himself from the scene and had drank about 5 shots of hard liquor. 

You hanged Kai's arm over your shoulder and slowly limped back to the Hotel, *I hate you, Kim Jonghyun. Really, calling me in the middle of the night to come out and DANCE with you? Get my oppa all hurt and drunk? What's your point?*

You looked at Kai's face, His eyebrows were tensed and he was murmuring your name. "i'll get you back safely oppa.." you mumbled, sighing. "Now that Jonghyun can blackmail us like this, life's going to be hell. Not to mention what Lee Soo Man can do*