Punishment

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

"I'll be leaving now." Baekhee announced slowly, watching Jonghyun and Joon's reaction. They just nodded, and waved. *that's it? i can go?* She eyed them, and joon rolled his eyes. "Yah, stop looking us like we're going to you. aren't you leaving? Can't bear to leave me?" He smirked, up the remaining ice cream on his spoon.

*?!* Baekhee shuddered at the thought, "Eh, what. pfft. Egoistic bastard" She muttered under her breath. "What was that?" Joon's eyes narrowed playfully, "Eh, nothing! BYEEE!" She ran off, leaving Joon and Jonghyun guffawing.

"What was that about.." She mumbled, turning the door handle. She put her bag down and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "ahh~ i must have put on a ton of calories today~" She stretched out her arms and went up to her room. The moment she opened the door, she spotted Kai lying on the bed, total relaxation mode. His shirt was halfway ed, and his hair was in a mess.

"y-yah yah yah yah yyah y-yah." She stuttered, looking at him. Kai continued staring at the tv, totally ignoring her presence. "YAH KIM JONG IN!" Baekhee managed to shout, and looked away nervously when kai smirked at her. *What's this about..* "I see you're back from your little party with your friends." Kai got up, as he strode lazily to her. 

"B-button up!" Baekhee gulped, taking a step back as Kai sauntered closer and closer. ** She plastered herself to the wall. Kai grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head on the wall. "Y-yah k-kim jjonnnggg in!" She muttered, her face flushed bright red. He smirked at her, "neh? naughty girl, having fun with the dinosaur while your y man was out working." He stared at her intensely, using his other hand to lift her chin. "Look at me~" He whispered.

*KYAAAAA WHAT IS HE DOING?! HYPERVENTILATE HYPERVENTILATE, SO Y, DO NOT GIVE IN, KEEP CALM BAEKHEE CALM YOUR BLOODY * She spazzed inside, and squeezed her eyes shut. "what are you doing kim jo-ong in-n." She bit her lip.

"Punishment." He stated simply. Her eyes popped open. "Punishment?! WHAT FOR?" She puffed her cheeks, struggling under his grip. Kai didn't loosen his grip, and continued looking straight at her. "Well. for eating with the dino and co. Strictly off limits." He commented dryly. 

"What are you going to do about it?" She glared back defiantly, Kai smirked, and gave her his signature wink, making her melt. She didn't show it though, her face was still as stiff and hard as a rock. *Good job baekhee. you can be an actress* 

Kai leaned down, his lips brushing against her lips. Baekhee's lips trembled slightly. Kai swooped down to her neck and on her neck, before releasing her and sinking into the bed once again, a satisfied grin spread across his face.

Baekhee jetted off to the bathroom, and examined herself in the mirror. Besides her tomato-red face, a purple hickey had formed on her neck.

"KIM JONG IN WHAT ARE YOU-"

"You're mine. that's my mark." He finished for her, leaning against the doorframe, the smirk still playing on his lips.

"eottokae.. how am i going to cover this.." She mumbled, trying to rub off the purple mark. "Don't even try. It'll be there for a while, now pardon me, i have a advertisement shoot now~" He flung his jacket over his right shoulder and left, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"wha-WHAT. YAHHHHHH!" Baekhee shrieked, cupping her hands over her neck.

She cursed Kai, digging through the clothes in her closet. none of her clothes were able to cover the mark, and it was placed in such a position her hair could not hide it either.

"screw you kim jongin" she mumbled, looking miserably at all her clothes, which were strewn across the room by then. *leaves me no choice then...* she got out her concealer and applied it onto the purple spot. *aish, it will fade when we have our water games during PE tomorrow.. * she threw the bottle of concealer aside, and slumped on the ground lifelessly. "What elseeee" She brainstormed.

"ah!" An idea popped into her head. Baekhee got out her first aid kid, and pasted a piece of gauze over the hickey, which was by now, as purple as ever.

"Troublemaker." She muttered, and patted the gauze into place, securing it with a piece of tape. "genius" She applauded herself, and admired her professional work in the mirror. "I'll just tell the teacher i have an open wound, so i can sit out of PE and hide my mark at the same time!" Baekhee grinned, and headed off to watch her drama.