Competition - Part 2

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

The first section, vocals. Each of the eleven contestants took turns to sing a song, and then all of them gathered on stage. "Now, you will all sing according to this tune i'm going to play. It will get higher and higher, and you must sing it in one breath. The one that lasts the longests, wins!" Siwon clicked the start button, and the crowd fell silent, looking at all the members singing their lungs out.

"MINHO, OUT!"

"ONEW, OUT!"

"KAI, OUT!"

"CHANYEOL, OUT!"

They were slowly eliminated one by one. FInally, only Jonghyun and D.O was left standing. "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUU~~~~~"

Their voices climbed higher, and higher. You could tell D.O was running out of breath, but so was Jonghyun. *NERVE WRECKING, D.O COME ON YOU CAN DO IT SAVE ME FROM THAT DINOSAUR!* Baekhee looked at them anxiously. Jonghyun's voice cracked the moment they went up to the highest note, and he gasped for air, entire face red. 

D.O grinned at you in satisfacton, sweating from the intensity. *Oh god, that was tiring. But for Baekhee, anythings worth it.* He stepped off stage and hugged you. "good job!" you patted his back, and EXO threw SHINee a smug glare.

"The winner of the vocal round.. EXO-K!" Siwon clapped, and everyone cheered.

"Now, Dance! Everyone will do the Dance break from MAMA, continuously. This is about stamina, and how sharp your movements are! The last man standing wins!" Siwon smirked, and the music started. Kai, as usual, stood out from the rest. All you could see was Kai singing, Kai dancing, Kai Kai Kai.

"D.O, KEY, ONEW, JONGHYUN, SEHUN, OUT!" Siwon kicked them off one by one, and they collapsed on the couches, breathless. Taemin and Kai was left, and Siwon stopped the music. "Now, you guys will dance to History!" Siwon continued the music, and Taemin and Kai continued moving along to the beat. 

"THAT AIN'T FAIR! YOU GUYS ARE MORE FAMILIAR WITH THE SONG!" Jonghyun raged, utterly disappointed. "This is rigged."

"you're older than us, so you should be better, but you're obviously not and you're blaming it on us?" Baekhyun scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Pathetic bunch." 

After repeating the choreography three times, Taemin collapsed on the stage, and you gasped in horror. Kai stopped dancing, and limped back down, falling into your arms. "I did it baby," He murmured, exhausted from the competition. "Stay here," You propped Kai up on the couch using a pillow and ran off to Taemin, helping him up too. 

"Thanks Baekhee ah~" He grinned cheekily at you, "I was good wasn't i?" You just nodded and helped him of stage. Siwon annouced the winner, Kai, and continued on to the final stage.

"NOW, AEGYO!" The Crowd went mad as the eleven of them stood on stage in a row. "do your cutest aegyo ever! the one that has the loudest applause from the crowd wins!"

Jonghyun started out, followed by minho, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Suho, Key, Onew and Baekhyun. The moment Siwon reached the two Maknaes, everone cheered. "maknaes are known for their aegyo! Let's take a look at Sehun's!" 

"BUING BUINGGG~" He blinked cutely and did some actions. "KYAAAA! KYEOPTAA~~" You shrieked, cheering loudly for him. Lastly was Taemin. *the only SHINee member i actually feel comfortable around. "I'm the cutest maknae!" Sehun mouthed from on stage, and you giggled shaking your head. 

Taemin copied Sehun's movements, "Buing buing~~" he bobbed his head up and down, as his hair flopped about.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" The crowd went wild, and started cheering loudly for him. Sehun's shoulder sank, *i won't get a date with Baekhee..*

Siwon congratulated them, "OUR FINAL WINNERS ARE, EXO-K's D.O AND KAI, and SHINee's TAEMIN!" He applauded all of you guys, and patted you on the back, "Good luck with the dates~" he winked at you cheekily, and left. *bwoh?!* you blinked, and looked away.

"YAYYY, I GET A DATE WITH BAEKHEE AH~" Taemin hopped up and down, and Jonghyun glared at him. *stupid. my voice is way better than that large eye alien.* He grumbled, and left.

Sehun hugged his knees, sitting by the bar. you quickly made your way to him and sat beside him, "Don't be sad Sehunnie, i think you were the cutest up there!"  You consoled him, giving him a sly smile. Sehun flashed a weak smile, "But i won't get a date with you." He pouted, and sipped on his liquor. 

"Aish, whoever said only the winners would get a date with me? I am the QUEEN!" you smirked, "I'll still go on a date with you!" You patted Sehun's head and smiled at him warmly.

Sehun looked up with you, his bangs covering half his eyes, and caught you in a hug. He squeezed your waist tightly. "Mehrong~~" He grinned at you, and you chuckled.

"YAH! BAEKHEE COME HERE NOW!" Kai puffed his cheeks, uncomfortable you and Sehun was so close. The eight of you, including Taemin, gathered in the VIP room.

"It's settled!" Tomorrow, D.O will bring Baekhee on a date, followed by Kai, Then Taemin!" Suho noted down in his phone. "No more bickering after this arrasso? He warned, and everyone nodded. 

"AND SHE WILL GO ON A DATE WITH ME AFTER THA-" You clamped your hand over Sehun's mouth.

"What?" Baekhyun and Kai eyed you, as you forced Sehun to shut up. "Ah, nothing~" You shook your head, and picked up your glass of apple juice, taking the first sip of it that night.

 

 

a/n: hey babies :p i know i said this story would be on hiatus, but since i've got abit of time today, i decided to give you guys a surpriseee :> 3 chapters update! hehe, comments?:D

i might be going overseas next week, it isn't confirmed, so i might not be able to update! Nothing's confirmed yet, so i'll tell you guys again if i'm really going!