Buffet

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

The two of you spent the night back in the hotel, Kai laying on your lap. You gazed at him softly and his cheeks, still unable to go to sleep. There were so many problems, Kim Jonghyun, the devil. Lee Soo Man, and not to mention your schoolwork. Now that your mum wasn't around anymore, you had to have a part time job too to support yourself. *i have to start looking for a job..* You thought gloomily, and leaned back.

*am i really a burden to Kai? Because of me, he has to go through so much. Am i worth it?* you looked at Kai's peaceful face. "you know, i miss the times when we were younger, when you and Sehun oppa and i could have fun everyday, without worries, and when everythng was so much easier." You mumbled, as a tear threatened to fall.

"I'm sorry you had to see Jonghyun dancing with me just now oppa.. but i ain't going to risk Jonghyun telling everyone about our relationship. The consequences are just, unthinkable. You worked so hard for your dream, and i'm going to make sure i protect that for you, no matter what it takes." You whispered, determination glinting in your eyes. 

"chongmal saranghaeyo~" You placed a kiss on his forehead, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's eyes fluttered open, and he scanned his surroundings. "ah, headache's killing me, how i get back?" He grumbled, still suffering from a hangover. He trudged to the kitchen, and Key was by the stove, cooking up something. "Yah hyung, when did i get back?" Jonghyun gulped down a glass of water.

Key turned around, shooting laser beams at him with him eyes. "Irresponsible bastard!" He whacked Jonghyun's arm, and he winced in pain. Key chided, "You were dancing with that girl from our class yesterday you idiot, and you just got drunk and passed out on the couch! Me and Taemin had to carry your fat back because Minho and Onew were busy." He kicked jonghyun's when he tried to leave the kitchen.

"YOU . you totally owe us one, ." He grumbled, and went back to stir his food. "Heh, mianhe Key ah." Jonghyun ruffled his hair sheepishly and sank into the couch. "She was so pretty yesterday wasn't she~" He mumbled, looking at the photo of her in his phone.

"You crazy , you're in love with some normal girl." Key clucked his tongue and served the porridged. The only photo of Baekhee Jonghyun had was the one where She and Kai was hugging each other. Of course, the sight of Kai just made Jonghyun hopping mad- he cropped him out of the photo and used baekhee's face as his wallpaper.

"Yah, she's the first girl i met that hasn't swooned over my good looks!" Jonghyun said defensively, before flinching in pain because of his headache.

Key rolled his eyes and dragged Jonghyun to the table. "That's cos she has a boyfriend who is a IDOL. According to you." Key shoved the porridge in front of Jonghyun. "Eat."

Jonghyun puffed his cheeks, "She does, but i'm still better looking than him. Anyway, she makes it seem as though i'm the bad guy." He commented dryly, and poked at his food. "EAT!" Key raged, "i hate porridge."

Key grabbed the spoon and stuffed the food into Jonghyun's mouth. "I.COOKED.THIS.FOR.YOU." He gritted, and glared at him. "Anyway, you ARE the bad guy, considering you're blackmailing the poor girl for whatever reasons."

Jonghyun stiffened. *and why am i blackmailing her..?* He swallowed another spoonful of porridge, "i like yoon baek hee." he whispered. 

Key smirked at patted Jonghyun's back. "She's taken, but no one said you couldn't snatch her."

Jonghyun looked up at Key, and ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm going to make Baekhee come to me. Just you wait and see, EXO's Kai."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai woke up, his head still on your lap. He looked up at you with rounded eyes. Your make up was smudged because of your tears, and your face was swollen.

"Baekhee ah.." He murmured, and touched your cheek. Your rubbed your eyes and stretched out your arms. "Ahh. morning oppa~~" You mumbled, and looked down at Kai's face, then at your hands.

"OMONA!" You gasped, and realised your make up was all over your face and hands. "I look hideous!" You shoved Kai off your lap and dashed to the bathroom. "You look hot as ever babe! Come back here!" Kai whined, unhappy you left. 

You quickly removed the remaining make up,  "i'm going to take a shower. Use the toilet downstairs to wash up." You closed the door. Kai stiffled a grin, "Downstairs? Did you forget we're in a hotel baby~?" You blushed furiously hearing his voice. You could imagine his ertic face, and bit your lip. 

"I- I KNEW THAT! WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE KIM JONG IN!" You removed your clothes and stepped into the shower room, blocking out the sounds of Kai's laughter.

"I'll reserve a table at the restaurant downstairs, we can head for the buffet after you get ready!" You heard Kai calling the reception, and stepped out of the shower. "arrasso!"

You pulled on a long sleeved blouse and a pair of shorts, which brought out your petite figure. "all done?" You glanced at Kai, and fixed his hair. He nodded, and headed down to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yesterday.. i'm sorry i got drunk." Kai mumbled, picking out some bread from the buffet. "I just didn't want to see Jonghyun all over you, and besides... you didn't even do anything about it." 

You bit your lip guiltily and trailed after him, back to the table. "Sorry oppa, it's just.. I don't want to give you trouble. Look! You even have to wear shades when we're INDOORS. Just so people won't recognise you so easily." you gnawed on the toast and sighed. "It would be horrible if Lee Soo Man found out about us.."

Kai softened, *she's being so thoughful, as always, my baekhee.* A smile formed on his lips. Baekhee glanced up and snapped, "i'm being serious you stupid buffalo,  quit smiling!" 

Kai rolled his eyes and stood up, "yes mommy, i'm going for my fourth round." He smirked, and strode of towards the food.

"that pig.. sheesh, i'm going to have to think of how to deal with that dinosaur jonghyun soon, before he reveals anything." you puffed your cheeks and leaned back.