Date

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

EXO-K finally got a well-deserved break at the end of the week. Their schedule had been packed with photoshoots, advertisements, comeback stages etc. Baekhee finally got the chance to meet Kai on friday night. After school, she dashed home, leaving Mihye and Zelo behind, to make Kai his favourite dumpling soup.

Jonghyun strode out of the school gates with the other SHINee members. "are we having practice today?" Key nudged Jonghyun, and he shook his head. "go take a break today, catch you guys later, i've got things to do." He jogged off in Baekhee's direction, and left the other members gawking at him. 

"what's up? he's been so occupied lately." Onew grumbled, Minho ignored all of them as usual. "whatever, lets go to the arcade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhee sprinkled flour over the dumplings and slowly dropped them into the boiling water.

"Smells good." she turned around, and Jonghyun was leaning against the Kitchen door frame. "What are you doing here, get out. how did you get in? you ain't welcomed in my house." Baekhee snarled, not wanting Jonghyun to stay, especially since Kai was coming.

"fiesty, i like. your door was unlocked~" he winked, and stepped closer to her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she shrieked, pointing the spatula at him. "step any closer i'll shove this up your !" She waved it around furiously. 

"is this how you treat your guests? let's not forget i'm your sunbae. By the way, i know your secret~" He winked again. You froze, "what secret..?" you whispered cautiously. *what if he me ohmigahd!* you panicked in your mind, let your guard down. Jonghyun took the chance to push you against the wall. "y'know, you're actually quite pretty~" he commented dryly. "will you be my girlfriend?"

You thrashed around wildly, "NO! NOW LET GO OF ME!"

"and if i don't?"

"i'll send your sorry to mars." Jonghyun released his grip on you, and you rubbed your sore wrists, looking at the guy leaning by the fridge. *Kai..?*

He turned to face the both of you, and you squealed, "OPPA!" you hid behind him, and wrapped your arms around his waist sungly. "i missed you~" 

Jonghyun smirked, "happy dating, Kai-sshi?" he turned to you. "i told you, i know your secret. anyway, i'll get going first, lovebirds~" He eyed Kai once more, who was standing protectively in front of you, and left.

Kai turned to you, his face hardened. "who the heck was that?"

You sighed, and went back to the stove. "some in school who refuses to leave me alone.. now that he knows you're dating me.. won't you get in trouble? it'd be bad if Lee Soo Man found out right.." you murmured worriedly and scooped out the dumplings.

"smells good~" Kai grinned, and slung his arm around you. "What can he do? tell the public? he has no evidence anyway, we can just deny everything, unless he has a photo of us being intimate~?" He nuzzled your neck.

You shooed him away. "come come, eat while its still warm!" you set the bowl on the table and sat down, patting the seat beside you. Kai plopped down gleefully. "i missed your cooking."

"aren't you eating it now?" "feed me." He rubbed his belly ad pointed to his mouth. 

"BWOH?!"" you looked at him, stunned. "since when were you such a baby." you grumbled, blowing on the food and feeding him. "delicious~" he his plump lips and finished off the entire bowl. "you're such a pig~" you giggled, heading to your room after washing the dishes. "do you have anything on this weekend?" You looked back at him. 

"i'm free until sunday afternoon, why?" he smirked, and you turned pink. "well~ i got a free voucher.. a complimentary night at the hotel.." you mumbled.. looking at your toes.

"and..?" Kai folded his arms, looking at you teasingly. 

You flushed bright red, and shut your eyes. "iwasthinkingwecoulduseitthisweekend" you rambled, and peeked at Kai's amused face. "what." you muttered, totally unamused. "yes, i will go with you. on one condition." Kai sank into your bed and fiddled with the teddy bear he had won for you at the carnival.

"what?" you eyed him.

"we share a bed."