Jonghyun

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

Baekhee's eyes fluttered open and she yawned, dragging herself out of bed.

"morning!" She patted the teddy at the side of her bed. "first day of university! please let everything go well!"

She picked up her phone after washing up, and opened the new message.

From: Kai Baby <3

Hey babe, first day of university today, all the best! Make some new friends arrasso? Don't keep sticking to Zelo and Mihye. hehe.

Comeback stage later this evening, watch your baby shine on television!

XOXO.

You chuckled softly to yourself and typed in a quick reply before heading off to school.

University was much more different compared to high school. Not only was the compound larger, so were the people, as well as your textbooks. You groaned as you collected the heavy textbooks from your locker, referring to your schedule. "Chemistry.. Biology.. Math.." you mumbled, checking through your books as you headed to class.

BANG!

You fell to the ground, books scattered all over the floor. *aishhh!* you furrowed your eyebrows and quickly picked them up, oblivious to the blonde dude in front of you. "tsk, how rude, not even a sorry?" You heard the person scoffed, and you looked up. "ah.. miahne.." you bowed quickly, not wanting to offend any seniors.

"haven't seen you around, newbie." He smirked, and winked at you. "See you later, Baekhee." he strode off, the four other males behind him left too. 

"How does he know my name?" you frowned, then realised he had seen your books when you dropped them. "Baekhee ah!" you turned around, and saw Zelo and Mihye running towards you, hand in hand. 

"FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY!!!" she cackled, and hugged you. You pulled away, and halted. "Wait. first things first.. you guys.."

"dating." Zelo completed your sentence and gave you a smirk. you squealed and jumped around with Mihye. "So happy for you!"

"SHUSH, get to class already.." Zelo blushed pink, and quickly shooed you off. "wah, throwing me away now you got a new princess?" you teased, and headed off for chemistry.

You were later than the rest, and all the good seats had been taken up. You scanned the class, and spotted seven seats at the back of the class. *perfect* you settled down at the seat by the window and took out your materials. Minutes later, five guys strolled in.

You looked up, and saw the pink hair guy taking the seat beside you. "we meet again~" he smirked. You flushed pink and quickly hid your face in your books, pretending to be studying. "So, you major in Biology?" You looked up, and he was scrutinising your schedule.

"give that back." you snatched the paper back and shot him a dirty look. "mind your manners~" he teased, "i'm your sunbae. respect. or i'll mark you down for the mid term reports." 

You glared at him. "that ain't fair."

"Nothing's fair in this world, baby." He cooed, and winked at you again. *WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY! If Kai oppa is the king of smirks, he must be the king of winks!* you rolled your eyes.

"what's your name anyway, punk?" you grumbled. "YAH, my hair, is y. don't insult." He scoffed, "I'm Jonghyun, duh. This is SHINee, my gang." he pointed to the five other guys beside him. "We're the Kingkas in this school." Jonghyun's chest swelled with pride.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" you were taken aback by his sudden question. "why?" you eyed him. "nothing, i'd be surprised if a prude like you would actually have one." He chortled.

Before he could even ask who it was, Zelo and Mihye whisked you away. "Why are you hanging out with him, Baekhee ah! He's the biggest player ever, the most badass kingka ever. and i tell you, he doesn't just talk to anyone, so better be careful! He might have someulterior motive.." Mihye whispered, and Zelo nodded in agreement.

"jinja?! arrasso.. i'll get back to class, the teacher just arrived." You bid them goodbye and went back in for class,

You glanced at Jonghyun, he was actually quite handsome, sharp features, but his disgusting personality ruined it all. Of course, Kai was the most handsome being on earth to you, and no one else could even be compared to his looks.

You ignored his stare the entire lesson, and jetted off to find Zelo and Mihye immediately the moment the bell rang.

Jonghyun his teeth, *she's one prude alright.*

He glanced at her seat, and noticed she had left her pink phone there.

"Yah, hyung! Let's go!" Jonghyun heard taemin calling him. "SHHH, you guys go ahead first, i'll catch up later~"

He picked up the pink phone and unlocked the screen. Immediately, the photo of you and Kai sleeping together in each other's arms surfaced, and Jonghyun stiffened. *Isn't that.. EXO-K's Kai?!* He was just about to open your messages when the phone was snatched away from his grasp.

He looked up, and you stood in front of him, arms akimbo, absolutely furious.

"don't. touch. my. things. without. my. permission." you spat, and stormed off.

Jonghyun sat back down, deep in thought. *could it be.. she's dating the idol?!* and an evil smile spread across his face.

 

 

a/n: first chapter up! added Jonghyun, specially requested by charmaine! heh. comments?(: