Hotel Stay

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

"BWOH?!" You gawked at Kai, who was resting on your bed, both arms behind his head. "share a bed, or i ain't going." he stated, and peeked at your reaction. You were looking down, trying to use your hair to cover your red face. "f-fine.." you muttered, biting your lip.

"Oh COME ON, you make it sound like i'm forcing you. and it's not like we didn't cuddle each other to sleep before.." he smirked, pulling you down beside him. "you should be honoured, babe." You could feel him smirking against your neck. *ohmigahd ohmigahd, please don't hyperventilate now Baekhee, enjoyyy the moment.*

"L-let's go swimming!" She pulled away, face all red from the intensity. After much consideration, you had finally agreed to Kai's request and agreed to share a bed with him- provided there was a pillow-wall between the two of you. The last part.. you hadn't mentioned to Kai yet.

You pointed at the photos in the hotel directory. "Or, we could go to the rooftop garden.."

Kai squeezed your waist, smirking "go get your bikini."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhee came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body. Kai pulled her to the couch, "Let's just stay here, chill, have a drink." he whispered in her ear, and she pushed him away, turning red. "ert." She muttered, quickly standing up.

"Okay, fine. Swimming it is~" Kai his teeth and trailed after Baekhee. She lay by the pool suntanning, and Kai sat beside her protectively, glaring at anyone that tried to make eye contact with her. "Forget swimming, let's do something else." Kai muttered, up the last bit of his icy drink. "The sun's killing me."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "Bimbo." His eyes widened. "bwoh?! BIMBO?!" He sulked at the side. Just then, a tall, tan guy walked past you, and give you a wink. "Hey there." he mouthed, and went to sit at the opposite end of the pool. You glanced at him, "he's so.. hot.." Kai gave you a horrified look. "Bwoh?! he can't even be compared to me okay. DON'T EVEN. besides, your attention is supposed to be on me! Not on that gay dude!"

You cast him a dirty look and shifted around. "Don't be mean. Enjoy your time here, you hardly get a break, besides, you have to get back to work tomorrow." Kai sulked even more, pouting his lips at you. "Look at you now, ruining my mood" He glared hard at the guy opposite you, but all he did was smirk back. 

Baekhee smiled shyly, and turned back to Kai. "forget it, i'm swimming." You removed your hat, sunglasses and tested the water with your toes before taking tiny steps in. "So cold~" You whined. Kai on the other hand, was busy taking photos of you, snapping shots of your every moment, completely oblivious to the guy who was making his way to you.

Kai lay back, admiring the photos he had taken. "She's gorgeous in every one~" He murmured, the rays of the sun hitting his upper torso. "the sun actually isn't that bad.." He grinned, as his eyes closed.

"Hey, i'm LeeJoon, you can call me joon." You looked up, and the guy who winked at you was now in the pool too, stretching his arm out. You glanced at him warily. "I'm taken." He chuckled softly, "Well, so we can't even be friends?"

You bit your lip and shook his hand slowly. "Annyeong.." The two of you hit of pretty well, but you felt guilty for leaving Kai alone. After all, this "Vacation" was meant for you guys to spend some time together. "Jongin Oppa!" you called, not wanting people to know he was an idol. 

Kai blinked a few times before waking up, "Eh..?" He surveyed his surroundings, looking for Baekhee. Then, he spotted her waving at him, trying to get him over. He gave her an eyesmile and quickly hopped into the pool, swimming towards her. "Jongin oppa! Over here!" She pulled Jongin to the middle, and he frowned. *what's this?!*

"Meet Jongin oppa, my boyfriend!" You introduced him to Joon, and his smile faded. *her.. boyfriend..?* Jongin softened, but smirked at Joon, wrapping his arms protectively around your waist. "Hey baby, who's this?" You rolled your eyes at his smugness, but replied him. "Lee Joon-sshi." They shook hands, and Joon flipped his hair. "You can call me oppa, y'know" He glanced at you, and you felt the tips of your ears turn red. "ah, it's okay.." 

Kai glared at him, *is he trying to flirt with her in front of my face?!* He raged mentally, and felt like throwing a punch at him. "Let's go baekhee ah, we've got things to do." Kai dragged you off before you could say anything.