Kai's Date.

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

Over the next few days, Baekhee lay in the sick bed, recovering, and was finally discharged a week later. All the EXO Boys were there to meet her, and Kai even brought flowers. "You're finally alright~~" Sehun snuggled in your arms for a fleeting 5 seconds before Kai yanked him away. "Shoo, shoo shoo shoo. I'm Having my date with her today. None of you are to interrupt!" He announced. "D-date?"

"You owe me a date remember. I won the dancing competition" He said exasperatedly, giving you a look. "Ah, oh yes i forgot." Kai shook his head, wheelling you out of the hospital. "BUT HYUN-" Kai glared at Sehun, and he shut up. 

"Come along baby, where shall we go?" Kai ruffled your hair as he strolled along, pushing you. "The beach !  miss going there," You said thoughtfully and smiled up at him. "The beach it is!" He gave you a toothy grin and helped you into the car. 

Ring~

Kai's phone shrilled the moment he stepped into the car, and he froze the moment he saw the name. "Mr. Lee, is there anything i can help you with..?" He bit his lip, talking into the phone slowly. Baekhee stiffened, *Lee Soo Man? Thanks for ruining our date.* Baekhee's face fell, as she saw Kai's pale face. "M-meet you now? With Baekhee..? Arrasso.." He mumbled, cutting the call. Kai looked up at Baekhee, and mumbled gravely. "He wants us to be there. Now."

Kai gripped onto Baekhee's hand as he drove to the SM Building. "What's the worst he can do?" Baekhee whispered, looking at Kai's gaunt face, "I don't know.. he might stop EXO's activities, and it won't be good for a rookie group like us." he choked, as he stepped on the accelerator. *He's dream will be squashed to nothing.* Baekhee's head throbbed, as Kai informed Suho and the rest. 

*I might be able to help you get out of this mess* Jonghyun's voice echoed in her head, and she flipped open her phone, opening a new text to Jonghyun. *I don't want to. but. but, i can't let Kai's effort go to waste. Same for the other members.* Determination glinted in her eyes as she typed out a message. "I'll come to you, please help EXO now, i promise. Just don't let Lee Soo Man Hurt them." She hesitated, but pressed the send button. 

Ding !

From: Jonghyun

Good choice babe :> I'll meet you guys at SM then,

Baekhee bit her lip, staring blankly into her phone. *Please tell me i did the right thing.*

"Who's that" Kai commented dryly, but Baekhee gasped, turning her phone over so Kai wouldn't see the message. "Nothing!" She forced a smile, and quickly looked away. Kai knew something was up, but didn't probe further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come in." Kai and Baekhee gulped, making their way into Lee Soo Man's large office. They took a seat in front of the large wooden desk, and Lee Soo Man swiveled his chair around, a sly smile plastered on his face. He pushed an envelope towards Kai. "Take a look at these photos." He folded his arms and leaned back. Kai pulled out the contents of the envelope, and froze. It was pictures of him entering Baekhee's house at night, and he wasn't wearing any form of disguise, making it even more obvious it was him. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were Jonghyun's cousin? If that was the case, you could be seen with any of them without a problem ! See now all the commontion you've caused! Anyway, now that i know this, it will be easy to tell the public. Baekhee, you may leave."

Kai and Baekhee remained plastered to their seats, as Kai eyed Baekhee. *Cousins? They aren't cousins! What is this crazy bastard talking about!* He furrowed his eyebrows. Jonghyun stepped into the room, and he strode towards Baekhee, taking her wrist. Kai tensed, but couldn't do anything in front of Lee Soo Man. "Mr.Lee, may i take my cousin? We have things to do." He bowed politely, as Mr Lee granted his request.

Baekhee mouthed "Sorry" To Kai, before she could get dragged away. Kai grew frantic, as he left soon after. "What happened?" Baekhyun asked Kai, as they gathered at the nearby pizza place. "They. cousins.. Jonghyun..."

"Jonghyun? What has that dino punk got to do with this?" D.O Slammed his fist on the table. "I will not tolerate her being with any guy except you!" He raged, as Kai slumped into the seat. "She just left with him.."

Sehun choked, "What if.. what if she promised to go to Jonghyun and leave us forever so she could protect us from getting into trouble.?" Sehun mumbled, recalling what Jonghyun said to her. Suho's eyes widened "She.. she might.. she might have.." He frowned, creases of worry appering on his forehead.

"This, is bad." Chanyeol glanced at Kai, who looked like he had just risen from the dead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun pushed Baekhee into the car as she flung his grip off. "DON'T TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!" SHe shrieked, but Jonghyun leaned in, glaring at her. "I helped your bloody EXO, so now you're mine, and i tell you Shut up. So zip it." He snarled, and started the engine. "where are we going?" Baekhee muttered, shooting laser beams at him. Jonghyun winked at her, "On a Date."