Jonghyun the player.

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

"Yah, Baekhee ah!" Jonghyun darted out of the class after you immediately after school ended. You quickened yourpace, but Jonghyun was faster. He dashed in front of you and blocked your path.

"Move it. i ain't in the mood" you growled, glaring at him. Jonghyun caught his breath, "Damn baby girl, you're fast~"  He grasped your arm. "LET GO OF ME!" You shrieked, pulling away. Everyone turned to stare, "what are you looking at?!" He sneered at them, and the students quickly turned back to their own things. He faced you. "Come with me before i break your arm." He growled at you, pulling you off. Left with no choice, you followed him, the four other SHINee members trailing after him.

"What's up with hyung?" you heard taemin ask. "How would i know? He usually dates someone for a maximum of, what. 2 days? No. 1 day. But he's been clinging on to this girl since forever." Key muttered, 

"He's totally neglecting our dance practices!" Onew whined, "I bet he's in love. that lousy player." Minho snickered, hi-fiving Taemin.

"BULL" Jonghyun shouted, glaring at them one by one. "Shut up! Now, come along baby~"

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY!" You shrieked again, whacking him hard. "Ooh, feisty~" He winked, making you even more enraged. "WAHAHAHA!" Jonghyun's "Minions" You called them, guffawed at the two of you bickering.

"Who gave you that?" Jonghyun sat you down at the all-too-familiar ice cream parlour. "None of your business." You snapped, covering the purple hickey. "What's that hyung?" Taemin tugged on Jonghyun's sleeve. "Shut up. Do not disturb." Jonghyun snapped at him, and taemin pouted.

"YAH! So mean, Taemin's so cute~" you reached over, patting his head. "BWOH?! THAT LITTLE PUNK-" He tackled taemin, "AHH HYUNGGG!" He cried in terror, as the dinosaur wiped ice cream on his cheek.

"YAH!" you smacked Jonghyun's hair, flattening it. Everyone was silent, and they stared at you and Jonghyun. No one dared to mess up his hair, not even the SHINee members.

"did you.. mess. up. my. hair..?" Jonghyun hovered over you, his hands on both sides of your head.

"GET OFF ME IDIOT" you screamed, struggling. None off the members did anything, and Jonghyun continued smirking in your face, leaning closer, and closer.

BAM.

Jonghyun flew backwards, smashing against the table. Onew immediately rushed over to him, helping him up. You froze, staring at Jonghyun's bloody lip. "who's that?" you didn't dare look behind you, but all the SHINee members stood up defensively. "Who are you." Minho growled.

"Baekhee's husband~" Your heart stopped, *Kai?* You looked up, EXO-K was behind you, standing there like some Gods. *OMGEEEEE* You started hyperventilating, *finally,*

Kai s his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him. "hey baby~" He smirked at you, before pushing you behind his back, "Pardon me while i teach this dino-head a lesson."

Kai cracked his knuckles and cocked his head to the side. "NO NONONONONO! you'll get in trouble, an idol in a fight! NO WAY" You whispered in his ear, tugging the side of his shirt,

Kai sighed, "fine, i won't" He turned to SHINee, 'You're lucky my baby is an angel, or you'd be dead meat." He spat, "Dino head, watch out." 

Exo-K pulled you away swiftly, leaving the SHINee behind. 

"I'll get that punk one day." Jonghyun swore, giving Kai a scornful glare. "You watch your back"