Reunion

Forgotten; Dating a superstar

"Yah oppa, when does your schedule resume?" Baekhee picked at her fingernails as Kai packed up the last bit of things. "uhm, we have until 2pm?" he mumbled, heaving the bag up on his shoulders and grabbed your hand. "Lets go check out first then decide where to go."

Baekhee trailed after Kai, blushing at his touch. *this guy sure loves skinship doesn't he.* She chuckled lightly and gazed up a Kai. "Oppa, why not we have a reunion with the EXO-K members?" Baekhee grinned, and tugged on his shirt. "I haven't seen them in ages! I miss all of them, especially Sehunnie oppa!" She tapped her finger on her chin. "hm, arrasso. We'll head to the dorms later on." 

The two of you stopped by the pizza place to grab some food for the boys before heading up to the dormitory. "Oppas~"Baekhee rang the doorbell, and five faces appeared in front of you. "Omo, Baekhee ah! How come you're here?" Chanyeol gasped, as Suho ushered the two of you in.

"I came to visit, and i brought your favourite lunch!" You held up the boxes of pizza and everyone rushed to you. "How are you oppa? I really miss you~" you ruffles Sehun's hair and Kai immediately his teeth in jealousy. Sehun grinned at her, "fine, i miss you too!" he winked. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, and when she was about to turn back, someone her neck. "Meow~"

"YAH BAEKHYUN!" Kai raged and yanked him off Baekhee. Baekhee chortled and helped Baekhyun up, "Yah oppa, no need for violence. He was just saying hi, right Baekhyun oppa?" He high fived you, and Kai stormed off to the dining table. *those two deserve a kick in the !*

Suho served the food, and everyone started fighting for the largest piece, as usual. "So, how have you been Baekhee?" Suho bit into his food, glancing at you. The six of you - excluding Kai, engaged in a cheerful conversation. Kai on the other hand, was busy sulking about how close you were to the other members. *She lets Baekhyun her and i can't even do that to her?!* He fumed, and gobbled up his pizza.

"Yah, calm down hyung, the food isn't going anywhere! Animal." Sehun snickered, and high-fived Chanyeol. "Shut up!" He snapped, and continued gorging himself with pizza. "what his problem?" Baekhyun grumbled, and pulled you towards his room. "Let's go have fun Baekhee, Let Mr.Jealous sulk in a corner!" He chortled, and you shook your head. These guys never failed to make you smile. All your problems faded immediately when you were with them.

The six of you played games like truth or dare, husband and wife and spin the bottle, until the ringing of the doorbell interrupted you guys. "I'll get it," Suho took the initiative to answer the door, and the manager stepped in. 

"Boys, please get ready. We have a CF shoot next, meet me downstairs in ten minutes." He annouced, and waved at you before leaving. You were well-known by all the staff beause you had worked as a maid for them before, except for Lee Soo Man, who had always doubted your relationship with the boys. Lucky for you, he was getting busier recently, and didn't have much time to check up on all of you.

"Arrasso, i'll leave first then. Hwaiting Oppas!" you stood up, and hopped around in a bunny pose. Everyone burst into laughter. "What the heck was that!" Sehun snorted, and you cheekily stuck out your tongue, "Annyeong!" The members waved at you, and Kai secretly blew you a flying smoochie, before you skipped off.

"Yah Kai! Bring her over more often!" Chanyeol tugged Kai's arm, and he flinched away. "Get away you monster. Baekhee is mine! ROAR." he pouted, and they started their bickering again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhee strolled along the streets, looking at all the different mannequins on display. "Uwahh, that dress is so pretty!" She murmured to herself, and plastered her face to the glass pane, admiring the white floral dress.

"You like it? I'll buy it for you~" You heard a voice and whipped around. "Joon oppa? and.. Dinosaur?! You guys know each other?!" Your eyes bulged, and you glanced at Joon, then at Jonghyun, and back at Joon again. "Hey," Joon smirked, "Stop ogling, your eyes are going to drop out!" He chortled, and you frowed at him. "Meh! Theres nothing to ogle at! freak."

Joon raised a brow at you. "Freak? you were so friendly with me the other day in the pool! And, where's your boyfriend? Missing i see~" he looked around for Kai. "Well, if you're with this ugly dinosaur, you can't be that great either mister. and my BOYFRIEND, for your information, does not try so hard to CLING to me 24/7 unlike someone." You glared at Jonghyun, and he winked at you.

You rolled your eyes and walked off. "Yah, Babyyy~ Wait up!" Jonghyun cooed from behind, and you turned around and stomped on his feet. Hard. "YAH! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" He shouted at you, rubbing his sore foot. "You're as strong a monster! Monster girl."

"Dino head."

"YAH! I'M HANDSOME, NO ONE CAN RESIST MY CHARMS."
 

"DISGUSTING POOP FACE." 

"HOW DARE YOU-" 

Joon stepped in-between the two of you, stopping your argument. "now now kids, lets not fight. I'll treat you to ice cream!" 

You and jonghyun glared at him. "KIDS?" you sneered in unison. Joon stuck his tongue out and quickly escaped towards the ice cream parlour. "come one, quick quick the ice cream's melting~" he changed the topic in a blink of an eye, and Jonghyun dragged you to Joon.

You struggled to break away from his grasp, and tried tugging away but it was no use. He had the strength of a dinosaur. "AISH!" you screamed, and caught the EXO Van whizz by you from the corner of your eye.

Sehun happened to be looking out the window, and spotted Jonghyun and Joon dragging you towards the ice cream parlour. "yah hyung, isn't that Baekhee? Why are those punks forcing her to follow them!?" He yanked Kai towards the window, but the van had already passed them.

"Are you sure it was Baekhee?" Kai frowned, and gave Sehun a look. "DUH! I've known her since forever, how could i not recognise her?!"

Kai furrowed his eyebrows, "Who were the guys with her? How did they Look like?" He stared at Sehun.

"There was this really handsome guy, with black hair? Well, i couldn't see clearly. The other one was dragging her. He.. looked liked a dinosaur." He chortled, and Kai froze.

Sehun noticed Kai's hardened expression, and immediately asked what was wrong. "Dino face? Definitely Kim Jonghyun. You are so dead when i get back." He growled, and snatched Sehun's phone. He punched in Baekhee's number and dialed for her immediately.

"Hello~" He heard a sweet voice on the other line. "Yah, Baekhee. Pass the phone to the dino head now." he growled.

Baekhee froze. *he saw us? Oh thank god* She shoved the phone on Jonghyun's ear, and he stared at her. "Face Kai's Wrath!" She cackled, and stared intently at him.

Jonghyun listened, and suddenly Kai raged. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN! LEAVE BAEKHEE ALONE OR I'LL COME DOWN PERSONALLY AND RIP YOUR GUTS OUT. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER! I'LL KILL YOU, IDOL OR NOT." Jonghyun smirked, and replied coolly. "is that so? well come down and get me. I'm waiting~" He cut the call, and tossed the phone back to the fuming Baekhee. "You idiot talking to my Oppa like that."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "you should have heard how he was speaking. no. shouting." he scoffed and grabbed the extra large bowl of ice cream from Joon. "Monster sized?!" He grinned at the 80 scoops of ice cream. You stared at them in horror. *80 FREAKING SCOOPS?! I FEEL THE FATS FORMING JUST BY LOOKING AT IT!* 

They dug into the cold desert, and you shook your head. "perfect name for a bunch of monsters like yourselves," you scoffed and stood up, ready to leave. Joon grabbed your hand. "Where are you going? The party just started~" He winked at you, and you yanked your hand away. "Kai said not to lay a finger on me, if you don't want to die." you threatened.

They chortled, "Whatever, just finish this before leaving." jonghyun handed you a spoon, and you eyes them. "No ulterior motives! Im serious! you can leave after this pile of is in your stomach!" 

Baekhee sighed, and dug into the ice cream.*That better be the case, or i'm calling my oppa here to kick your . Besides, i might be able to think of a plan now while feasting with them, heh. why not?*

 

 

a/n: No comments?D: sigh. i need ideas guys, comment please please! hehe. have you guys seen Teen Top's comeback? L.Joe's so hot :p