That's Gross!!

I'm Not A Boy

Jinyoung knew were a girl but continued to pretend he did not know. Today in Science class, we will be cutting open frogs. Jinyoung is your partner, for this class. The teacher placed the dead animal in front of them. All the girls in the class began saying “Ewww… this is just gross”

Being a boy you didn’t get the chance to say your true feelings; you kept your mouth shut and looked at the dead creature.

“Yo,  ~~~~~ are you fine? You look a bit vomit-ish”

“No I fine” you were determined to it up.

Jinyoung started cutting out the thing, blood was pouring and different internal parts were gushing under the knife. Your determination was biting at you. You could barely hold it in.

“Yah!~~~~~ catch!” someone from the back of the class called. This caused you to turn around. They throw one of the small animal’s intestines and hit you smack in the face. The grossness of that brought to your knees. The vomit came up to your throat. You ran out of the class and straight into nearest bathroom.

It was the girl’s bathroom you ran into; head over toilet and all. Jinyoung opened the stall door and saw you curled on the ground emptying yourself in tears. He wet some tissue and brought it you. He began wiping your face off. He ran his hands through your hair.

“Calm down, shh don’t try to speak.”

“I’m sorry. I just don’t have a strong stomach for stuff like that. I didn’t want you to fail.”

“Don’t worry we will fail together.”

“Why are you here? You should have just finish cutting up the frog”

“We are partners, how could my partner be here and I’m sitting in the class like nothing happen. What type of friend would I be?”

“You are going to fail, pabo”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll ask the teacher for a make-up essay in place of the dissection.”

“Thanks”

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yep thanks.”

He stood there staring into your eyes for a while. “~~~~~ did you know you have very beautiful eyes?”

“Ehh…” Jinyoung’s hand came up to your cheeks brushing away a stray hair from your face. You immediately bit your lip. Then the bathroom burst open. The chattering of female students could be heard. Jinyoung got up immediately closed the stall door hiding both of you from the girls. He placed his finger against your lips signally you to be quiet.

“Yuri, has Jinyoung broken up with you as yet?”

“Please, I have him tamed on a lease. He can be so clingy.”

“You know he doesn’t keep anyone around too long”

“Well I’m an exception; we have been dating for 3 months now. He normally date girls maximum 2 months”.

“Jessica, have you checked out the new guy?” asked Yoona

“Who’s that? I have been focused on Kevin so much that I blocked out all other guys right now. Can you believe Kevin is still innocence? All that’s going to change this year.” She said with an evil smirk.

“You know the cutie with cool hair cut and he hangs out with that dork Neil, ~~~~~. I plan to dump Jinyoung and give him a go” said Yuri.

“Yuri, I kind of wanted to ask him out” said Yoona.

“Ok you ask him out first, after Jinyoung and I split, you better be finished with him. I’m giving you guys 2 months ok?”

“Thanks Yuri. I think he’s so dreamy, especially during P.E. when he begins to sweat all over.” Yoona’s eyes lit up like a bulb when she spoke about you.

The girls had finished putting on their makeup and started to make their way out of the bathroom. You felt bad about how these girls spoke about Jinyoung, how could she speak so causally about him?

“Come on ~~~~, it’s time for lunch” Jinyoung pulled you up from the floor. You washed your face and everything. Both of you stepped into the lunch room. Jinyoung soon disappeared from your side.

Neil, Sung Jong and Kevin immediate ran to your side. “Are you feeling well now?”

“I’m sorry to hear what happened to you. I gave that punk a piece of my mind” said Kevin.

“Did Jinyoung take good care you?” that question came from Neil.

“Yes he did, he’s really nice pers…” you stopped in mid-sentence; when you hear Jinyoung’s voice

“We are over!” Jinyoung voice echoed throughout the cafeteria.

“But oppa… we have been good together. Why the sudden break up??”

“I didn’t realize my 2 months dating period was up” Jinyoung replied scornfully and walked away.

“Jinyoung can be such an . Why didn’t break up with her privately? Why in front of the whole school?”

Ten minutes early in the quiet hall on the school compound. Jinyoung approached Yuri, to break up with her. He didn’t want a scene, but Yuri wasn’t going to have that. When she realized the tone of Jinyoung she started walking towards the cafeteria. When she reached the door, she started to insult him.

Jinyoung has always been a gentleman with his girlfriends. He thought of kissing being something that is shared between lovers. Yuri wanted know what Jinyoung lips felt like, but he never gave her that chance. She was always pissed about that, so always kept other boyfriends because of that.

“You think you’re all that, you’re nothing but an arrogant little ”

“If I knew you were this spiteful I would have never dated you”

“If I knew you were such a child I would have never dated you either. I don’t need you and you can’t break up with me. I should be the one leaving you.”

“Yuri it’s over”

“Oppa forgive, I can be a better girlfriend” she realized he meant what he was saying. She wasn’t ready to let go of the cutest guy in school.

“We are over!” Jinyoung voice echoed throughout the cafeteria.

“But oppa… we have been good together. Why the sudden break up??”

“I didn’t realize my 2 months dating period was up” Jinyoung replied scornfully and walked away.

“Mission complete” Yuri hid her smile and walked out of the cafeteria. Yuri knew how much Jinyoung wanted to get rid of the cold and heartless image people portrayed him as.

Everyone in the cafeteria stared at Jinyoung, he felt awful like if he did anything wrong. He walked out of the cafeteria and headed for the back garden.

“Neil, I’ll be right back” you ran after Jinyoung.

You came up closer to the benched when you heard sounds like someone was talking. “I can’t believe she really caused a scene, Aish… I always keep cool under these types of situations”.

You stood behind the bushes listening to Jinyoung talking to himself.

“Now everyone will see that I have a bad temper, my reputation of being cold and heartless will always stay with me. I must be crazy!!!!”

You giggled and quickly covered your mouth. “Who’s there?” Jinyoung asked.

He moved the bushes to see crouched behind the bush with your hand over your mouth. “Sorry Jinyoung, I just wanted to know if you were ok.”

“So you decided to hide behind the bushes and listen to my meltdown, just go. I need sometime alone.” he said sarcastically.

“ Ok fine” you said and started to walk away.

“Hey ~~~~~ thanks for checking up on me”.

“You’re welcome and Jinyoung I don’t think your cold and heartless either. I think you’re a wonderful and caring friend.” You smiled a beautiful smile and started walking away.

“~~~~ I’m feeling a bit down, can you spend the day with?”

“We have class”

“Let’s ditch the afternoon sessions. You in or out?” The look in his eyes told you how much he wanted you to be there. How could you decline?