Oppas Do I look like a boy?

I'm Not A Boy

“~~~~~ how was your first day??” Heechul and Eli barged into your room without knocking.

“What the….  Can’t you boys ever knock? I’m a girl for god sake“with that they both looked at each other.

“Sorry, we keep forgetting that our little bumblebee is a teenager now.” They started pouting, and made their way to the door. With one sad look they held on to the door knob, waiting for you to call them back.

These oppas….Aish!!

“School was really strange” that was all they needed to hear. They ran back to your bed and jumped right in.

“Wae? You didn’t like it? Did you see Kevin or Sung Jong? What happen? Do we need to come there to handle some business??”

“Yah Eli oppa give me a chance to answer the questions one by one”

You know what your other brothers might want to know what happen. With Heechul gave you a smirk and you covered your ears. You knew what would happen next. He placed two fingers in his mouth and made loud whistle, that could be heard throughout the house.

The remaining 5 brothers made their way to your room. “I hate when you guys do that”

“We don’t care”

“What is this all about? Did you get in trouble already?”

“Are you ok?”

“~~~~~ said something strange happened at school today.”

“That’s why we are here, because of that!’ pointed at you.

“Kibum you can leave” Insoo calmly said to his dongsaengs.

Kibum started to make his way to the door.

“Everyone at school thought I was a boy. Oppas do I look like a boy? I wore my brand new outfit today.” You blurted out.

“What?!” they all gasped.

“Someone thought that our little bumblebee was a boy. That’s funny”.

“Sung Jun Oppa I can’t see how that’s funny.”

“Well just wear a skirt tomorrow that will solve the problem” said Chunji oppa.

“Easier said than done Umm Hyung Jun oppa can I talk to you for a little while?”

“You know what that’s means she having “female” trouble” laughed Kibum.

“I so would not want to be hyung right now” said Heechul as they all exited your room.

“What’s the problem, bumblebee?”

“I’m afraid to show a girlie side of me. I think I might look really weird. I don’t have the confidence to walk around the school like a girl. You know how clumsy I get. It’s the first time being around guys that aren’t my oppas or Kevin and Sung Jung. I don’t know how to relate them without this mask.”

“Calm down bee. Don’t worry oppas is here. When you younger oppa use to go everywhere with hyung and my dongsaengs. When we reached high school level appa said we had to split up. I didn’t have any friends; I didn’t even know how to talk to girls properly. It took some time getting to know new friends and learning to relate to them. Then I meet SS501 hyungs and we all became friends. It took sometime but it’s worth the wait.”

“Are you telling me to just be myself and everything will work out?”

“Exactly, and true friends will love you for you.” He gave you a kiss on the cheek and you smiled at your kind and loving brother.

You lay in your bed thinking about what he said; when someone stuck their head inside your room.

“Don’t you boys ever knock?”

“Why should we? We are all boys here. Anyways hyung said you might feel for some ice-cream so here” he handed you the ice-cream.

“Yah!! Kibum you ate out some of my ice-cream!” he was already out of your room.