Too much to handle

I'm Not A Boy

You see the angry on all your oppas face. How could you even defend yourself when all eyes shot disappoint and angry?

“I can explain.... it was an accident on the school but mostly my part. I..” you were interrupted.

“~~~~~ just stop” there was a sound of defeat in his voice. Hyung Jun looked at you with a sad and an unreadable expression. “We don’t want to hear it”

“Give her a chance to explain....hyung” Sung Kyu stated.

All the other oppas stood silent and watched the interaction between the 2 normally quiet brothers.

“Sung Kyu be quiet, when your hyung is speaking” everyone was shocked. This wasn’t your sweet ice cream loving oppa, who only saw the bright side of everything. “Since you know nothing Sung Kyu my best advice is to shut the hell up go to your NOW!!!” the entire house was shocked.

Sung Kyu bowed and said goodnight. He headed straight to his room not wanting to upset his hyung anymore.

“Oppa... you didn’t have to be so mean Sung Kyu oppa” you said. Your brothers never shouted at you no matter how bad the situation might have been.

“Now back to you.... what the hell were you thinking at your age sleep with a guy. Did we fail as brothers? How can sleeping 3 nights with a guy next to you be find?”

“Oppa we were in separate beds and there weren’t any more rooms for us. We were paired when the school thought I was a boy.” you tried to explain.

“So, what about the night away from the cabin?”

“Who told you that?”

“Is it true?”

“.....” you sniffled.

“That’s what I thought. You are grounded for 2 weeks. No computer, ipod, no cell phone basically electronic gadgets. No friends over to visit and the icing on your punishment no school. Kevin and Neil will take your home work and they will collect the next morning before they head out to school.”

“Why burden my friends with my punishment? Why the hell don’t you pick it up and drop it off?” you were royally pissed with this punishment. Your brother was just overdoing it this time.

“You know~~~~~ I was going to allow you to see them when they come over, but you gave a brilliant idea. Chunji will pick and Kibum will drop off. You can only see the 4 corners of your room and bathroom for the next 2 weeks. If you step out of your room, there will severe consequences so don’t bother leave”

“You’re just going to let him punish like that so unfairly?? You know what I hate you all right. Leave me at me suffer alone in my room. I HATE YOU!!! I can’t believe you Chunji, Insoo, Eli, Heechul, Kibum and Hyung Jun I wish I was never your dongsaeng. You ran straight into your room and cried.

Every luxury was already removed from your room. No TV, no phone, no computer..... just your clothes, your bed, lamp and books (not even a magazine)

*************************************************************************

“That was not Hyung Jun, something is wrong” Eli said obviously worried about his hyung.

“How is Sung Kyu?” Insoo asked

“More shocked that upset. He’s ok though” Heechul answered

“Where’s Hyung Jun?”Insoo asked

“He went to the office to sleep. I guess after that hell of a storm he kicked up, he decided to disappear.”

“You two are awfully quiet” all the gazes shifted to Kibum and Chunji. The 2 looked at each uncomfortable. Their eyes told their hyungs ‘we know exactly what this means’.

Kibum was the one to speak up “Chunji since you closet to ~~~~~ she doesn’t need a friend she needs the truth. I’ll talk to her. You can explain to hyungs what’s going to happening base on the phone call we overheard.”   

The boys went their separate ways to relate the reasoning behind their hyung bizarre behaviour earlier.

*************************************************************************

A sudden knock came at your door. You didn’t expect them to apologize so quickly. Maybe Hyung Jun felt bad and brought ice-cream, or it was Eli oppa to bring laughter on my face or Insoo oppa to take him into his room to sleep by his window or it might be Chunji to tell everything will alright. When you opened the door, you were more confused than happy.

Yeah Kibum is my brother and all but him! Like Why? Maybe he was here to rub salt in wounds or maybe just maybe he cared about me tiny, tiny bit.

“What do you want? No visitors are allowed in my prison cell.”

“Drop the attitude or you’re going to be in bigger trouble.”

“LIKE I care.”

“I guess you don’t care about your oppas enough to cut that sass of yourself”

“Get to the point”

“We are all in trouble and it’s because of you.”

“I slept next a boy and how doesn’t affect you are any of my brothers as matter of fact. Did you all wanted to sleep with him instead??”

“Do you know where our oldest oppa is right?”

“Probably asleep dreaming of more ways to torture me”

“You dense girl hyung is at the office.”

“Why it’s late? Why come home in the first place?”

“He can’t stand to be in the house anymore”

‘How ironic and he’s ordering to be stuck in it. Just get to the point”

“You know hyung all your life, even though you’re his half sister does he treat any different his real brothers.”

“No”

“Would he ever intentionally hurt his “Bumble bee?”

“No”

“Also when you have done wrong who is the oppa who makes sure you’re happy even when you’re punished, by sneaking ice cream into your room. Who was the one to tuck you in after watching numerous scary movies and who did research about menstrual cycle just make sure his little was kept in the dark when the time came?”

“Hyung Jun oppa” you kept your head down when you answered.

“We have done all we can to protect you, but it’s time you start helping yourself.”

“What do you mean?

“When these 2 weeks end appa is coming. It will be a short trip this time and he’s taking you to China with him to finish your education.”

“What?!!”

“Yes, appa thinks Hyung Jun is too soft and he can’t take of all of us. So he’s splitting us up. Hyung Jun was even demoted because appa said if he can’t run a home..... he can’t run a company”

“That’s not true... oppa takes good care of all of us. He does really great the company. This is my fault. What about the other oppas? Are guys leaving too?”

“Well Chunji is moving to boarding school in Busan, without is bike. He’s all torn up about it.”

“He loves that bike” he remembers his expression.

“Sung Kyu has been ordered to terminate is contract immediately with INFINITE. The guys will be so lost without their derpy leader. Sung Jung and L will miss him the most; they will all miss each other. Appa said it’s time for him to a real job, so he’s going to be in province working. ” Kibum relates

“Insoo is the safest out of us all. He will continue to attend college but he will be here until he graduates Appa wants him to take over the Japan branch when he his finished in 2 years.”

“What about Eli?” you asked

“He’s going to America to assist in starting up that branch. He and Heechul were invited to go, but Heechul doesn’t want to work for appa. He will take the job when he realizes he can’t be with any of his brothers. He hates being alone.”

“So let me get this straight, Eli and Heechul are going to America, Chunji is going to Busan, Insoo is boarding in and will leave immediately to Japan when he’s finished, HJ (Hyung Jun) has been demoted in the company and Sung Kyu will no longer be a part of INFINITE, but working in province.”

“Yep”

“I am going to China to live” you closed your statement. You laughed out loud like a crazy person. Kibum stared at you as you acted like crazy person.

“~~~~~ I know it sounds crazy but it’s true.”

You stopped laughing. He couldn’t be serious. This was all too fast. You were just getting the hang of school. You were enjoying the company of new and old friends. CNU and you just made up after all these years. The final though hurt the most Jinyoung and you were finally at place where you could move from being more than just friends.

“I can’t accept that! That’s not fair” cried out.

“I know how you feel. In 2 weeks our lives will be different. At least we get to prepare our friends for the change, but you have no connection to the outside world.”

You cried some more

“~~~~ you need to be careful of things you do because appa is a very important man and he can’t allow is daughter be gallivanting with every guy she meets. Also the enemies you make can be really devious” *he shuddered*

“I don’t have .....any.... enemies” you thought for a moment.

“Kwon Yuri, daughter of Kwon Enterprise. Spoke like you two were best friends when she came by the office this morning to talk with Hyung Jun. HJ ignored he blatant lies so she went higher than him. Her appa called our appa and that’s where hell broke loose. ”

“I’ll help you sneak out sometimes or to get a phone call to your friends because they will worry.” Kibum say with soft eyes

You went into your brother’s arms and cried. These would be the last days you will spend with them.... until. You didn’t know how long.

“I love you Kibummie and I am sorry for causing this” you cried on his shoulder. He led you in to Insoo oppa’s room. You laid by the window looking out until Kibum left the room. You were alone. Is this how I will feel in China? No brothers? No friends? No Jinyoung?

You cried until your eyes were swollen and you fell asleep. Kwon Yuri I will have my revenge. You have taken away my friends, (Dongho, Neil, Baro, Sanduel, CNU Gongchan, Kevin, L, and Sung Jung) my oppas (HJ, Heechul, Sung Kyu, Insoo, Eli, Chunji and Kibum) and the man I love (Jung Jinyoung). That was your final thought before drifting off into a deep day and half sleep. Your oppas watched worriedly as slept for long and unhealthy hours.