P.E. class

I'm Not A Boy

“Guys to the left, ladies on the right; hurry and change and meet me on the field.”

“Neil, wait for me here, I’m not sure where the field is.”

“Ok, just hurry and change.”

You started to make your way to the female changing room, when a hand grabbed you. “Where do you think you’re going? Your changing room is this way.”

You started protesting, but the teacher started to squeeze your hand to be quiet.

“Be quiet and get changed for p.e. class now”. He pushed into the male changing room.

You immediately covered your eyes, afraid of what you might see. You stood in the corner with your back turned while the other boys changed.

“Aren’t you going to change ~~~~~?” you nodded

“Are you ok? You’re acting strange.” You nodded again without turning around.

He finally got frustrated of your answer, so he grabbed your hand and turned you around to face him. You fell slightly forward and crashed into his chest. You quickly started to look down on the floor.

“~~~~~, what’s wrong? Do you want me to go and get Neil?” you shook your head.

“Then look at me!” he shouted. You slowly raised your eyes to meet his, before eyes connected to his; your eyes stopped for a second to admire is shirtless body.

His smooth and magnificent skin glowed in front of your eyes. You eyes were fixed on his body. His chest, his shoulders his neck and then his lips; your heart beat started to go crazy.

“~~~~~ what are you doing here?” Neil said looking at your shocked face.

Neil quickly turned you around; pretending to be asking you something private. Jinyoung quietly walked away. That guy is really strange.

‘What are you doing in here, are you crazy? This is the boy’s room.”

“That stupid teacher pushed me in here, thinking I’m a guy or something.”

“I’m sick and tired f being a boy, I want to be girl!” you shouted. Everyone in the room turned around and looked at you, with shock expressions on their face.

“~~~~~ I can’t wait to watch that movie as well. I think that’s the best line in the movie too. Hahaha!!!.” Neil pulled close to me and then whispered “What the hell is wrong with? Just calm down, when most of the guys are gone just change. Ok?”

“Sorry” you started pouting.

“~~~~~hurry and change, we are waiting for you and Neil outside.” He said to us and then looked directly me and winked his eyes.

Jinyoung finally realized why you were always blushing when he smiled at you, why you had a Hello Kitty lunch box and even why turned red in the male’s changing room just now.

“~~~~~~ is girl”.  How is that possible? Is she trying to be a boy, or is a misunderstanding? What’s up with that girl Jinyoung was confused.

You quickly change in your uniform for P.E. class. Instead of the shorts required for girls, your brother thought it looked too revealing of his dongsaeng and bought the male outfit for you; sweat pants and the school t-shirt.

When you stepped out looked even more boyish than you did this morning.

“I hate you Kim Eli, what the heck is this. I can’t walk around school in these, and now everyone is going to think I’m a boy. I’m going to get you back for this.” You muttered it to yourself. Neil watched your crazed expression and shook his head.

“Ok boys 5 laps around the field, girls 3 laps’” shouted the P.E. instructor. You and Neil ran side by side, when your 3 laps were completed, you headed to the benched to cool off.

“~~~~~ what are you doing? You have another 2 laps to go.”

“But sir I can’t run another 2 laps.”

“Stop being a girl and it up. If you refuse to do 2 more laps I will double it to 4 more, so get a move. Now!!!!” he shouted for the entire field to hear.

You started running again. Jinyoung ran up next to you. ‘Are you ok? Do you need to rest? You don’t look too well.”

“I have to run 2 more laps first then I can stop”

“Why are you pushing yourself so hard? Stop!!” he said to you.

“Why? Why do you even care you barely know me? Just let me finish.”

Jinyoung then just ran passed you; leaving you alone to finish your laps. All the other boys had stop already and was waiting for you. When you finally finished you walked over to the gym.

“Dogdeball is our warm up activity. Choose your team. Let’s begin”

Jinyoung and I were selected on the same team along with 6 other boys. Living in a house with 7 oppas as its benefits; when they were angry they threw plenty things at each other. So ducking from dogdeballs, seem like a piece of cake.

“~~~~~~ you’re really good at this” Neil’s cute lab partner, Ricky said to me.

“Thanks, I try” you caught an incoming ball and threw directly and at a boy sending him straight to the floor. That hit signaled the end of the game. Back to the changing room again and this time I needed to shower.

“Since there is so many boys and not enough showers in this changing room, some of you are permitted to use the senior boys changing room; only six of you. The 2 dodgeball team captains (Neil and Jinyoung) and the star player for today ~~~~~”

Three other boys were selected as well Ricky, Sung Jung and someone called Dongho. We walked to the showers quietly. When we entered you sat on a bench with your back turned for a while. The words of Kibum oppa played on your mind, I need to shower after P.E.

Slam* you turned around with death glare in your eyes. Dongho held a towel that he used to slap you with.

“Aren’t you going to shower? Do you plan on being erted and watch us?” he said standing in front of you.

Remember you’re a guy in their eyes, what will a guy say. Something funny or sarcastic….. What would one of my oppas say??

“Yeah, but I don’t want to offend you with my manly and y body. You might get jealous and stop attending school all together.”

“And we wouldn’t want that now Dongho” Neil said from behind. “Shower #3 is empty” You took up your stuff and went to the shower. At the end of your shower the guys were all waiting for you. They accepted you as there friend because of your comment.

“~~~~ I want to ask you something later” Dongho said as he threw his arms around your shoulder. [Remember you’re a boy in their eyesàno blushing, no flirting, no sweet voice and no aegyo] you thought to yourself.

“Where’s Jinyoung?” seeing only 4 boys.

“His friend Sanduel had an emergency at the nurse’s office, so he had to leave.”

“Yah!!!I am Hungry. What’s for lunch ~~~~~?” asked Sung Jung jokingly, knowing what your response would be.

You gave him a glare. All the boys were taken aback except Neil since he knew how much you love food.

“Do still take that cute “Hello Kitty” lunchbox? Where did you get it, my dongsaeng would like one?”