Haunting Past comes to the Future

I'm Not A Boy

When you finally woke again Jinyoung didn’t bother to ask you the same question. Instead he pretended it didn’t even happen. You started to wonder if it was your mind was playing mean tricks on you.

“ I think its time we got back to our room.”

“Sure..... I hope the boys are no longer there.”

You both walked back to your cabin. You heard low whispers. Jinyoung instinctively knocked on the door know if someone would be inside.

“Come” the answer came from a deep low voice. You were not too sure who the voice belonged to. It seemed familiar but it wasn’t any of her friends. You quickly burst open the door. Seeing more than 3 persons whom you had left in the room, gave you a shock. In the kitchen was Jinyoung’s friend Shinwoo and Neil with aprons wrapped around their waists. Baro was busy playing videogames with Dongho. Sung Jung and Sanduel were busy gossiping in a corner away from everyone.

“Ahhh.... what’s up guys? What are you all doing in our room?” Jinyoung asked.

The answer came from the kitchen twins “cooking dinner”.

“Why?”

“We came to visit Jinyoung, but you weren’t here. So CNU decided to just cook dinner for everyone since you guys are probably tired. And we love umma cooking so we didn’t refuse.” Baro piped in.

“So true~~~~ the food smells so good. And our Neil is helping so know that the food is going to be awesome.” Dongho added.

“What our CNU is saving the messing Neil might have made.” defended Sanduel.

“Hey, hey calm down guys. I have tasted Neil’s and CNU’s cooking and they are both daebak. Just wait for the party your taste buds will be having soon.”

They all turned and looked at you.

“YOU.....  Neil

ATE.... Baro

C... Sung Jung

N.... Sanduel

U’s.... Donghae

COOKING!!!” Jinyoung

Their eyes moved between CNU and you. Their eyes screamed when did you meet CNU?? You smiled and walked into the restroom; leaving poor CNU to face their wrath alone. You were not quite ready to reveal that part of your past as yet. Kevin and Chunji were the only ones who really knew about CNU and you. As if on cue your phone vibrated your pocket.

“Bee, are ok? I had a bad feeling, so decided to call you.”

“He’s back Chunji.....” the tears began to run from your eyes.

“Bee.... who’s back? What’s wrong, are you crying? Honey I am coming right now for you.”

“What?? Is Bee ok? Chunji answer me!!!?? Get back here now!!” You could hear your big brother Eli chasing Chunji to hear what was up.

“Bee is it.....? You know that guy from middle school?”

You sniffled, Chunji knew the answer immediately.” I am coming for you now.”

“I can handle it. Jinyoung is with me. I am not afraid anymore”.

“Open the door now Chunji or else!!!” Eli was pounding on Chunji’s closest door you presume. Whenever Chunji wanted privacy he went into his large walk in closest.

“Heechul hyung, something is wrong with our Bumble bee and Chunji is hiding it from us.” You could hear Eli scream on his phone. The forever chatterbox in our family you thought. When Eli couldn’t a situation he would call either Heechul and Insoo since they always issue the discipline the house.

You stayed in the restroom for a good 15mins. before coming out.

“Are they all gone?” you peeked out asking.

“Yeah but the coming back later to check on you though”

You sighed and walked upstairs to your bedroom. Jinyoung continued to follow you.

“~~~~~ I think I know about you and CNU.”

“There is no ‘me and CNU’”.

“He told me everything when he was younger but I didn’t know the girl or her name. After seeing your reaction I am sure it might be you. Please tell me what happen? I won’t judge. I.... I just don’t want to see you sad. I would do anything to bring that beautiful to your face.”

“It hurts so much....*sob*” you immediately crumpled in the fetal position and cried even harder. Jinyoung scooped you up in his arms

“ I don’t want to talk about it especially with you.” you cried. “I don’t want you to be disappointed in me anymore and for not wanting to talk to me later or something”

“Honey cakes don’t worry, I like you too much to not talk to you anymore. I might be sad for a little while, but not to the point where I will not speak to you.”

“You promise you won’t stop talking to me”

“I promise as long as you tell me the whole truth and let me help you.”

“Well it started in middle school. I still looked like a tomboy, and some persons teased me while other just ignored me. My brothers were popular since they came to pick me up after school, so girls would pretend to be my friends when the saw my oppas. I really had no friends.” Jinyoung gave you a soft smile to encourage you to go on.

“Shinwoo was a new transfer student. He didn’t wear glasses back then nor did he have a ponytail. He was like every other boy in school except that he wanted to be friends with me. He was the first friend I had ever had whose in my grade. My oppas were really happy, Shinwoo and I did everything together. He used to come over and cook for me when oppas were too busy to give their full attention because of school.”

“One afternoon he came by house with a sad look on his face and told me “ I am sorry we won’t always be like this.” and left. I didn’t understand what he meant. I went to school the next morning to find everyone laugh, pointing and talking about me. I later found from whispers while at the restroom stalls, about what they were saying. He told them I was part boy and part girl and that my others treated me poorly at home. He told them that I was a bastard child since my father cheated on my big brother’s mother to have me. Students even tried to hold me down in the bathroom stalls to see if I was boy or a girl, but back then I was a bad girl so beat up anyone who dared to do it.”

“Chunji oppa found out, after weeks of teasing and harassing. He was beyond angry. The called over his two friends Chanjo and CAP and they beat the hell out of him and the guys who paid him to do it. Chunji didn’t tell the other oppas about it. It was the first time I ever my oppa got so angry. He transformed into someone I couldn’t recognize. I was really sad because my sweet oppa changed into something ugly and awful. So I stayed away from getting any other friends. Neil and Dongho practically force their friendship on me haha.... I was glad when they thought I was a boy, cause they saw me as just another guy. I trusted CNU so much that it’s hard to trust anyone like that again”.

“You can trust me ~~~~~ because I really care about and I like you more than just a classmate.”

Jinyoung brushed his thumb across your cheek to wipe a stray tear from your.

“I didn’t know it was CNU until I saw him just now in the kitchen, he look so different now. He will always have that same sad expression when cooking. He told me cooking reminds him of his mother. He will always remember his mom when cooks.”

Ring ring ring

“~~~~~ I think that’s your phone”

“Hello?”

“What happen? Chunji is hiding it so you need to tell us right now or we are coming for you right now. You are speaker with all brothers except Kibum and Hyung Jun; he’s still at the office.” said Sung Kyu

“Hey put him on three way call then” shouted Heechul

Great idea.... gimme a sec. There we go. Hyung Jung we are on three way with ~~~~ ”What happen to you today~~~~” it was Insoo’s voice I was hearing.

“Oppa I am fine, it’s just someone I haven’t seen in a longtime. That’s all.”

“So why Chunji being all secretive and hiding in his closet when he was on the phone with you? Also Eli said he had a sad but very angry look when he was talking to you.  ~~~~~ didn’t I tell you not to lie to us.” stated Sung Kyu.

“Like I told you guys I was just shock..... that’s all. It’s been a longtime since mentioned that name to me.” Chunji quickly responded

“I don’t believe both of you.”

“Is Kibum oppa there? I want to speak to him ALONE!!” you almost shouted to your oppas. They all looked from left to right, because this was probably the first time you have ever voluntarily wanted to talk to him.

“WHY”  they all shouted at the same time.

“Because he’s my brother and I miss him” you dropped as much sugar in your voice as possible.

“Ok on a serious not what the heck is up with you. If you want to speak someone other us, you must be trouble. Since we all know Kibum gives the worst advice EVER. It means you are trying to hide something from us. Or trying to get even with someone.” Hyung Jun said. This oppa was just too smart. You couldn’t even hide anything from him.

“~~~~~!!!! It’s time for dinner”

“I have go now. I love you guy and I will see you soon Tell Kibum to call me when get home” you hung up the phone before anyone could respond.

At home with oppas

“Something is up and Chunji is not saying anything. We need to go undercover for this one” Eli said in a mysterious tone.

“Stop acting stupid, when she comes we just stop her from seeing her friends from school and then she will tell us.” Insoo said

“You so cold, you know Bee love her friends. How would you feel if Myname broke up you idiot and you never see the members again?” Sung Kyu stated.

“Why don’t we force Kibum to call her tomorrow and listen to her plan on the speaker on the phone?”

All the brothers’ head immediately turned towards Hyung Jun. He was never a part of the oppas scheming before.

“What?? I want to know what’s wrong with my baby sister.”

The door immediately opened and Kibum entered. All eyes were now focused on him.

“What did I do now?” Kibum questioned.

“Obstacle one, let the threats begin” Heechul laughed and walked towards Kibum.When you finally woke again Jinyoung didn’t bother to ask you the same question.  and walked towards Kibum.

 

 

Finally an update!!! I'll do my best to update once a week now or at least once a month!!!