A day out with my oppas

I'm Not A Boy

You started to open your heavily swollen eyes from last night crying spree. The sunlight was now barely peeking through Insoo dark curtains. I have to go get ready school you though as you pulled your unwilling body out of bed. Insoo seem as if he left already.

On your bed your clothes to wear was already put out. It was a skinny jeans and cute colorful top that you have never seen before. You bathe and got ready. Next to the clothes there was a note:

“Wear this little sis. I hid all your other tops, so you have to wear it. Muahhh Muahhh!.” -Kibum

 You went downstairs hungry, because you didn’t eat any dinner last night. Your brothers were nowhere in sight. They all left…..that’s strange. Your breakfast was in the kitchen counter, with another note:

“My bumblebee looks so beautiful in her outfit this morning, eat up little sis. You have a big day ahead of you. I made your favourite” – Eli

Ok then my brothers is acting weird this morning. You went over to the fridge to get some milk. On the milk container there was another note:

“I drank the last of the milk, sorry sis I guess you have to go to the supermarket to buy some. The money is on top of the fridge. “

Did he really expect me to buy milk now? You asked yourself.

“….And yes I expect you should buy milk right now” the note ended –Heechul.

You reached and took the money and head to your skateboard, to go to the supermarket. To your surprise your skateboard was not in its usual spot instead a bicycle with a basket at the front was there. A note was in the basket:

“It easier to travel on this, don’t worry I didn’t throw away your skateboard.” –Hyun Jun

What were these oppas up to?

When you reached the supermarket you headed straight for the dairy section to get the milk. You looked for the normal brand of milk, and on it was another note:

“Smart girl for picking the right milk….because of your hard detective skills you won a free supermarket sample. Hope you like and enjoy it!! And buy a cotton candy for oppa”- Chunji

“Get your free sample here.” A lady shouted from the back of the supermarket.

“Can I get one of the sample?”

“Of course, now let me see. This headband will suit you well. Oh that’s cute.” Sample a headband that’s strange that does not make any sense. You took the headband and went to the aisle for the cotton candy. You looked for the pink ones-those were your favourite. You knew a note would be there since Chunji had sent you there. Just as you expected a note:

“I know you expected this note, L oppa feels like he could drink some milk. So drop the milk off on your way back at the studio. Thanks”- Sung Kyu

You excitedly did everything your oppas said you needed to do. Without realizing your mind was completely off school and Jinyoung. When you went to the studio and L oppa came out to meet you.

“~~~~~~ did you bring oppa’s milk?”

“Nae” you said smiley. You had always secretly had a crush on L oppa since you were just a child. How couldn’t anyone fall in love with that cute but intense stare. He started to stare at you up and down. You could feel yourself blushing all over.

L knew the effect he had on you. It was something he was always proud of. To make you transform in to blushing beauty with just one stare. L smiled at your cute expression. That was his favourite look on anyone’s face, it was just prefect.

“~~~~~~-ah are you ok?” he asked extra sweetly.

“Ah…uhm…mmh yes” you answered. Even thought you had liked L practically your live he has always treated you like a little sister which was fine by you. You remember the times when you scrape your knees when you were just learning to ride the skateboard he had given you for your 10th b-day.

*Flash back*

“~~~~~ah sweetie did you get another boo-boo on your knee. Come and let oppa kiss it all better.”

“Stop annoying my little sister, she not one of your girlfriends.” Sung Kyu would say.

“Not yet, maybe when she’s a little older. Oh she is going to be so much cuter!! I’m going to have the cutest girlfriend ever.” He said pinching your cheeks.

“~~~~~-ah are you going to marry L hyung when you get bigger?” Sung Jung asked me one evening after practice.

“I don’t know. I hope so”

L would always play with you when he and the other oppas came around, but has he grew older I would hardly see him. When I saw him he was always with a different girl. He could change girlfriends ever so often. I would get jealous over it. I spoke to Hyung Jun about it one day and he explained that L was older and he now liked older girls as well.

The older I grew the less I saw L oppa. Even after 2 years of not seeing him he had the same effect he had on me at 10 years old.

*End of Flashback*

“~~~~~I have something for you. You were always my first love, did you know that? Even though oppa is older by 4 years, you’re always my favourite baby girl.” He smiled.

“I’m your first love???” you asked.

“Of course, that’s why I only eyes for you. I would play with you every day, I would pinch your cute cheeks, I would protect from everything, and buy sweets only for you. Didn’t you know?” he asked.

“No… I didn’t” you said meekly

“Sung Kyu told me you were just a child and you won’t understand the same feelings I felt for you. So decided to wait until you’re older. As we grew older I had more obligations to Infinite, so I hardly saw you. When I did it was a bit weird, because I always had different girlfriend with me. None of them were sweet natured and lovable like you, so they didn’t stay around too long.”

“~~~~~ I don’t expect you to fall in love with me or anything, because I know your heart now beats for Jinyoung, your brother told me. I just wanted you to know that I fell in love you for being just you.”

“Oh oppa” you ran straight into his arms and started to cry. He gently wiped away your linger tears and kissed your red cheeks.

“Smile, people might think I did something bad to you. And you are prettiest when you smile.” He said firmly to you.

You tipped up and planted a kiss on his cheeks and said thanks. He took out a pair of “hello kitty” shaped earrings. “I know you love Hello Kitty so I bought you these. Let me put them on” He pushed back your hair and placed the earrings in your hair.

“Prefect. Are you sure about this Jinyoung guy?” he asked half jokingly and half seriously.

“No I’m not, but I hope to find out.” You smiled and started to walk away. “~~~~~-ah here Insoo hyung gave me this to give you.”

“Bumblebee you are late for school, that’s fine we didn’t expect you to go to school anyways. Yes we called your school and told them you will not be coming in today. Yes we also called Kevin. Now hurry and get your late to the park we are all waiting.- Insoo

You gave L the candy and left on your new bicycle. After 10mins of riding you reached the park tired from ride around for most part of the morning. You took out your cell phone to call your oppas. Before you could dial the number, you saw 7 crazy guys running towards you with sweet smiles across their faces.

“What took you so long? You look tired?”

“It’s all the riding around, my is killing me”

“Good Eli is treating you to a spa which includes full-body massage so let’s go”

After 1 ½ hour of good body treatment you felt relaxed and stress free. Your stomach growled from the hungry of not eating all day.

“Bee, are you hungry, let’s go Heechul is treating us for lunch, so come on.” They took me to my favourite restaurant. I eat some much I felt my belly started blowing. We sat around the table talking and laughing for a while.

“~~~~do want go to the beach? The day is kind of hot.” Insoo asked out of the blue.

Sure but I didn’t pack any bathing suit, don’t worry Chunji got one on his way over”

“Ok let’s go” you squealed excitedly.

You went to the changing room and changed in your bathing suit and hit the beach with your oppas. You made sandcastles. All your oppas ganged up and buried Kibum in the sand. We played beach volleyball, then again my oppas played I was the cheerleader and Kibum the referee. The game was close, but Eli Insoo and Sung Kyu team won. Eli was always good at sports.

We watched the sunset together on the beach. Hyung Jun got us all our favourite ice-cream. We sat in the beauty of it all. The day was great. All your worries and sadness was gone, the day was filled with smiles of your oppas and the late but sweet confession of L oppa. I had to face the reality of school tomorrow. At least I would have happy memories to hold me, you thought.

The day ended with you and brothers watch your favourite k-dramas (which btw the love as well). You slept peaceful in your own room tonight holding Channie-bear.