B1A4 Boyz Nite Out

I'm Not A Boy

~~~~POV

“Stupid Jinyoung, he thinks he knows everything.” you were talking to yourself, on your way to Neil and Ricky cabin. You plan to bunk with them for the night. The path you were travelling wrong. You didn’t realize because you were too busy arguing with the invisible Jinyoung.

“Oh oki, where the heck am I?” you looked after hearing ruffling in the bushes. “Who’s there? I am not afraid. I have a black belt.” you said in a scared voice. The sound in the bushes got louder; pair of footsteps seems to closer and closer to you. Fear was about tear out open your heart when you heard your name.

“~~~~” the voice said. The voice didn’t sound familiar, so you set off in a mad dash to get away. Instead you ran into same place in the bushes you heard noise.

“Aish…” you slammed into someone.

“Get off my foot!” the person said.

“~~~, are you ok? someone asked. “It’s me, Shinwoo, Jinyoung’s friend”.

“Oh Shinwoo, I’m sorry. I thought it might have someone else.” you said. Shinwoo picked up from off Sanduel’s foot.

“I’m really sorry Sanduel, I was just really frighten” you wore a sad expression on face, Sandeul was no longer angry. He felt back for getting upset with you now,

“It’s ok, I guess we shouldn’t be playing hide-and-seek so late.” he pouted.

“Hide and Seek??” you asked

“You wanna play?? We can never find Baro, he’s really good.” Sanduel said happily.

“Sure, I’ll call the guys and tell them you’re in.”

After about 2 minutes the 5 of assembly at a big tree. We introduced ourselves and played rock paper scissors. It was Sanduel’s time to search while the rest of us hid.

You found a perfect spot and hid their. You could hear Sanduel’s quick count. Then “Ready or not here Sanduckie comes”

You could hear his footsteps coming closer to where you hid. You placed your hand over your mouth because your breathing sounded loud.

Aloud sound came from the opposite of me, Sanduel quickly ran to where the noise came from. “I caught you Channie” he yelled.

“Are you ok?” A deep voice from behind startled you. It was Shinwoo.

“Yeah, I fine now. You guys are fun to hang out with. I see why Jinyoung hangs out with you.

“Can you believe he loves playing more than me? He’s really great and considerate guy. I wish he would choose wisely his girlfriends. The girls in his life keep disappointing him and making sad.”

“I hear you CNU hyung….come out and take ~~~~~~noona with you. You all have to help me find Baro now.

*************************************************************************

“~~~~~noona its late do you want me to walk you back to your room?”  Baro asked. You were curled on the couch asleep.

“I’ll take her back, it’s not far from here when you take the short cut”. Shinwoo carried you bridal style back to your room. He knocked on the door. Jinyoung came running to the door.

“Where the heck have you--?” he was shocked to see you in CNU hyung’s arms fast asleep.

“Point me to her bed, now” CNU said.

“Upstairs the 2nd door on the right, the best closest to the window.” he replied

Shinwoo place you gently on the bed and placed a light kiss on your forehead. You smiled in your sleep. “Just wait ~~~~~, I will do everything to win your heart…..again.” He said and left you in the bed.

Shinwoo walked downstairs and saw the questioning looking Jinyoung’s eyes. He tried to avoid. “I’ll see you tomorrow Jinnie” he said.

“Bear what the hell happened? Where did you find her? Why is she with you? Are you that close to her? Why didn’t Deullie take back, she knows him well?”

“Jinnie go to bed, I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. You need some rest.” Shinwoo walked out of the cabin and went back to his room.

Jinyoung walked upstairs to the bedroom. I saw that CNU had tucked you in under the covers.

“I will not lose you, not even to my best friend” he kissed your cheek and went to bed.