Camping Date

I'm Not A Boy

 

 

“You will work in pairs, you need to take polaroids of unusual animals. Take food and first aid equipment. The pair with most pictures will receive automatic A for the class and prize. For things to be easy work with your lab partners, so you can receive shared grade.” the teacher stated.

“Yes Neil I packed my first aid, you’re such a worry wart.” you said.

“I have to be Kevin, Dongho and Sungjong will kill me if something ever happened to you.”

“Not to mention my seven oppas would skin you alive and their friends.” Neil shuttered at the mention of all the men in your life who come after him if anything happen to you.

“Please be safe. Hey Jinyoung take care of her.” Neil called.

“She can take care of herself, she’s a big girl.” Jinyoung shouted back at him.

“Yah, Jinyoung that’s how you treat noona, no wonder she ran away from you last night.” Channie asked.

“Be quiet Chansik!” Jinyoung ordered.

*************************************************************************

You walked quietly behind Jinyoung. He would point out the animals or insect and you would take the pictures. We didn’t attempt to make conversation. The atmosphere was stifling.

You stopped to drink some water. You were exhausted from all the walking (2hrs). The ground was rocky and you slipped a few times. You even knocked your toes against a few rocks while walking. Jinyoung didn’t notice as you silently endure the pain.

After placing the water bottle back in your bag, you looked up. No Jinyoung, where could he have gone? Didn’t he notice I had stopped? You wondered. You stood up; the forest was quiet, too quiet. It seems Jinyoung and you had ventured out too far.

Something began to crawl on your foot. You looked down. A big, no a huge, no a gigantic lizard was climb on your leg.

Your eyes bulged from its socket. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!...... You screamed and ran. The lizard held on tightly to you leg. Tears were running and you were still screaming like a crazy person. The stupid lizard refused to let go.

“Woah!!!” you slid down hill and fell on your stomach. The lizard ran away. Your knee hit a rock going down, so it started to pain you.

“~~~~~” you heard Jinyoung’s voice call you.

“I’m here” your voice was too weak from all the scream you did. You went into your bag and too out; the emergency whistle (in case we got lost) and blew it. Jinyoung came running to you.

“Are you ok? Can you walk?” he asked worriedly.

“I don’t think so, I hurt my knee” he lifted your pants and saw your now bleeding and swollen knee. He quickly went into his backpack and took out his first aid kit. He cleaned and dressed the wound with and bandage and applied the necessary medicine. 

“Come on let’s go back” Jinyoung said. He lifted to on his back and started to walk back to the cabins. It was starting to get dark. They had walk too deep in the forest to know their way back. They came upon a small cottage.

Jinyoung knocked on the door. An elder couple came out and assisted them. The couple gave them a room and promised to take them back to their cabins in the morning because it was too late to travel back.

They gave you change of clothes and some food to eat. You had to stay in the room because you couldn’t move around on your swollen knee.

“How are you feeling?” Jinyoung ask when he came in the room after dinner. There was one bed in the room which meant one of us had to sleep on the floor or we had to share the bed.

“I’m fine”

You looked at the bed. “I’ll sleep on the floor” he offered.

“No it’ ok.... you don’t have to…..” you started.

“You can’t sleep on the floor, your knee will feel sore in morning”

“I was actually thinking you could sleep with me….I mean next to me” you corrected. You blushed at the idea of sleeping with your vanilla muffin. (Jinyoung).

“Are you sure?”

“There is enough room for both of us.” you pat the empty space next to you.

Jinyoung crawled into the bed next to you. Both of you turned your backs to each. You tried had to fall asleep, but having Jinyoung next to you made you feel all hot and a bit .

Jinyoung was feeling the same way as he lay next to. He just wanted to have you in his arms for a bit.

A bug flew pass your face, you were so frighten you turned around. Hearing you scream, Jinyoung turned around as well. At the same time you lips touched his. You took advantage of the situation and started to kiss him, but he did not respond. He was too shock. You pulled away feeling rejected.

You bit your lips and looked down at your hands. “Why did you stop?”

“Huh?” you looked up. He smiled a y smile and brought your face to him and kissed you passionately. His hands ran all over your body making you moan a bit. He smiled each time you made a sound.

When you finally pulled away for air, you looked seductively at Jinyoung with your cheeks a bright shade of red. No one spoke, you both just stares at each other for a long period.

Did I just kiss him? What was I thinking? What am I going to say now? You thought to yourself.