Science Partners

I'm Not A Boy

“Class you will be working in pairs for the rest of the semester. So choose wisely your partners. Whose isn’t here today? Neil and Ricky, those two will partner up. Does everyone as a partner?” teacher asked. You timidly raised your hand.

“Ok then ~~~~~ you can partner with Jinyoung at the back, since you both don’t have partners. Jinyoung can move to come closer to ~~~~~. Take Neil’s seat.”

“Hey dude, I’m Jinyoung What’s your name?” and then he smiled. You lost all your senses in his beautiful smile. He was the definition of perfect.

“Hello, hello…. Are you there?” he was wave his hand in front of your face. He snapped his finger and this brought you back to live.

“Uhh what? Oh I’m fine. Thanks for asking” he laughed.

His laugh was soft and music to your ears. “That’s good, but what’s your name?”

“My name? Oh” you took out one of your books with your name written on the cover. “Kim ~~~~~” he said.

“You say my name beautifully.” He looked at you strangely. Wait did I say that out loud. He saw a blush creeping up your face; he felt a weird attraction to you, so smiled.

Why I am smiling with this guy? Jinyoung thought to himself. Jinyoung was the guy who broke many hearts. Once the girl started to get too clingy he would immediately break it off. He was cold to girls who walk around praising him for his beauty. He thought of it as being annoying.

You sat next to him and your heart was beating fast. You were afraid to speak, because of saying foolishness, so when he asks you a question you would just ‘nod’ or ‘shake your head’.

Class finally finished, you went in search of your only friend at school today; Kevin.

“Kevin he was just magical, he was glowing” you were in a complete daze over Jinyoung.

“Yo, Jinyoung.”

“Hey Kev, what’s up?” he looked at you and smiled. You melted a little more.

“Nothing much, I hear Chansik will start school here next week.”

“Yeah, his parents finally agreed with him to attend a co-ed school. Anyways Kevin I have to go, Yuri is looking for me. You know how much I hate clingy girls.”

Kevin then looked at your blushing face. “Are you ok?” you nodding your head staring at the spot where Jinyoung once stood.