Sleep Well…. I guess not tonight

I'm Not A Boy

         

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss you. It was an accident” you quickly stated and turn your back to him.

Jinyoung stared at your back in disbelief. Why did she apologize?

“~~~~~” he called no response from you. “I know you’re not sleep, so turn around” he demanded.

“I can’t” you timidly stated.

“Why, did something happen to you just now?”

No response again. Jinyoung pulled on your shoulder trying to turn you around….. he pulled very hard and then…..instead you tumbled on top of Jinyoung. Your legs were spread over his body. Pain surge through your knees, but you were unable to move. You held head down trying not to meet his steady gaze. Your face was on fire, because your bodies were touching.

“Look at me~~~~,…..” No movement

 “Please, just look at me”

You slowly raised your head, meeting his eyes.    

Then you were trapped in his eye. Your eyes went directly to his eyes. He saw your eyes leave from his and went to his lips. A small smirk came across his face.

“You like what you see?” he asked teasingly.

You blushed “of course not, I was just… just… whatever.” You started to lift yourself from off his body, he held on to your hand.

“Are you afraid of being close to me? I know you have a very erted mind and all. What are you thinking about?”

“Yah~~~ Jinyoung, I’m thinking about the pain I’m feeling in knees.” In one swift move Jinyoung was on top of you.

“Sorry for hurting your knee. Now back to my question “are you afraid”?”

“Of course not!!” you shouted.

“So you’re not nervous when I do this” he brushed the stray strands of hair from your face.

“No, it has not effect on me”

“….. or this” his face closer and closer to yours.

“What? Why would I be nervous?” you said trying your best to convince yourself.

“…..maybe a little of” he started to nibble on your ears.

A low moan escaped from your throat. “Not at all”

“Really?” he said in a seductive voice. He lips found the base of your neck.

“Yes really”           

“Suppose I did this then has no effect on you”

“Hmmm….your right, it doesn’t”

Jinyoung suddenly pulled away from you, leaving you. You suddenly felt empty and disappointed. Why did I want him to continue you thought….duh because you love him. You missed a great chance to kiss without it being an accident and you just blew it with your pride.

“Let’s get some sleep, we have a long walk back in the morning.

How could Jinyoung sleep? How could you sleep? After all that had between you two neither of you could sleep.

“Jinyoung” you whispered “are you asleep?”

“No, I can’t sleep”

“Me neither” you said. “Can I ask you something?”

Both of you turned around facing each other.

“Sure, what’s that?”

“Is Yuri your ideal type for a girlfriend?”

“What? Yeah I guess. She’s beautiful, fun to be around and has a lot of aegyo.”

“Did you love her?”

“I thought I could maybe one day, but it never came. That type of love for her.”

“Why?”

“I guess because behind all that beauty laid a deceitful creature waiting to come out. She knew all my weaknesses and used them all against me to have her way.”

“Oh”

“Have you ever been in love?”

“I think so”

“What is it like?”

“I’m not sure, but I’m happy to see that person even if it’s just for glance. I get all flustered around him and say all kind of stupid things. Each time he comes closer to me heart does millions of somersaults in a minute. I would do anything to protect him at the same time. He makes me happy just thinking about him. He like sweet vanilla muffin”

“WOW!! You’re so heads over heel for this guy. Have you confessed yet? You are blushing right now!! You look so cute.” He reached out and pinched your cheeks making the situation worst. Your ears were now on fire.

“No I can’t he doesn’t see me as girl and I don’t think a tomboy is type either” you turned your face from Jinyoung hiding your head face that now wore a sad expression.

He inched closer to you, placing one arm around your waist he whispered in your ear “ Pabo…..He’s such a fool if doesn’t see how wonderful you are both inside and out.” Then dropping a soft kiss on your cheek.

Your heartbeat went crazy all over again. This was too much skinship!!

“Jinyoung…….. you can’t……be……this……close …..to……………me please”

“Why? I am hurting your leg” he asked

No just my heart you thought to yourself. “Yeah kinda”

“I’m sorry” he said and pulled away.

You both did your best to get some sleep for the long journey ahead the next day.

 

 

It's been months since i have upated! School is really killing me. I'm not much of writer, but hope you guys like it. Soon update!!