Will you accept my heart?

I'm Not A Boy

The walk back to the camp site was long and very quiet. Neither of us dared to speak. The awkward air followed us straight into the cabin. We told our teachers what happened and they ordered us to stay in the cabin and rest after breakfast. We ate quickly and went back to our rooms.

Neil and the other boys came by our room to check on me. Jinyoung left when saw them. He went to Baro’s room.

~~~~~~POV

“Neil it was horrible! We had to sleep in the same bed together”

“Did he try anything?” Dongho asked with a smirk on his face.

 You blushed little bit thinking about the kiss you had share. “You kissed him, didn’t you? You have that big guilty look on your face” Sung Jung pitched in.

“Kevin is going to kill me.... and your oppas if they ever find out this happened.” Neil had a worried expression on his face.

“What really happened to you guys?” Dongho asked.

You told them the whole story. You try to leave out the kissing parts, but Sung Jung kept asking about it. It’s like he knew that we kissed. You eventually told them about it and they all smiled.

“Jinnie has crush on you.... Jinnie has a crush on you...”

“You like Jinnie.... You like Jinnie”

“Jinyoung and ~~~~~ sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G”

“Will you boys shut up?” you screamed at them. Your face was on fire, but they did not stop. You just buried your face in your pillow trying to scream.

“It so cute that you both like each other” said Neil.

You held your head down when you heard Neil’s remark. “What’s wrong?” asked Dongho.

“It’s just that Jinyoung doesn’t like me that way. He said her prefer when I was acting like a boy. His ideal type is someone like Yuri and that’s nothing like me.”

“But I know he likes you. When he heard that you were his roommate he was so happy. He even invited some of friends to meet you.”

“Yeah, Baro and CNU; he brought them here to show you off.”

“Yeah...... right? Since we have got here he has been treating me like dirt. Even the food you guys cook was a complete waste. He told me straight to my face that girls like Yuri his is ideal type and he wish we could go back to the days when I was acting like a boy! Does that sound like someone who has a crush?”

“Well no, but....” Sung Jung was about to defend Jinyoung but was cut off.

“No buts... that’s it, my heart pains me each time I see him and I know I can’t be with him. Excuse me” you stepped out of the room.

Even though you were supposed to be resting; these boys were not making it easy for you. You walked over to a secluded session of the garden and sat on one of the benches. You refuse any tears from fall. Why should you even cry, he was never even my boyfriend you thought.

“Aish J-U-N-G JINYOUNG I HATE YOU!!!” you screamed.

“Yeah you and the entire school I guess”

The voice came from behind some trees. Your eyes connected with no other than Jinyoung himself. You turned away immediately hoping he would leave.

“Now why do you hate me?”

“Nothing, I going in to rest.” you got up and started to walk away. He held your wrist and forced you to sit back down. “don’t run away from me anymore.”

“~~~~ don’t you know how I feel for you? I really li... lik.... care a lot about you. I mean in fact I really like you a lot as a friend and more”

“What?” your eyes shot up immediately. “Are you being serious? I’m not your ideal type and you said you prefer when I was a boy”

“Yeah you are not my ideal type but that doesn’t mean I can’t like you, does it? When I said that I liked when you are boy... I meant it was easier to talk to you. I didn’t have to be all nervous and you would not be blushing all over the place. Boys at school weren’t taking any interest in you. I didn’t have any competition for your heart.”

“You don’t have worry there aren’t any guys taking interest me. I’m not that pretty.”

“Why don’t you open eyes sometimes, since the scandal of your gender boys have been eyeing you. I think they were confused about their uality when they met you. Now that the found out you are girl, one of them will soon move in on you.”

“I haven’t seen anyone showing any interest me”

“Aish this girl! You are always hanging around so many guys, they feel fearful approach you especially since you walk with Dongho. Some persons actually thought you two were dating. You don’t go anywhere without your entourage of men. Open your eyes and then you will see how the guys are fawning over you.” Jinyoung sat down on the bench next to you.

All you could say to all this information was “Oh”. You stared at each other for a while. Jinyoung slowly took your hand and placed his hands over yours. You were shocked by his action but you smiled inwardly. You both sat without any interruption of a while. You both felt tired; and sleep finally took both of you.

“Aren’t they just too cute!!” you heard someone in a distant squealed. You didn’t bother to find the source of the sound because you were exhausted to check. You fell back into sleep.

When you finally woke up, you realized Jinyoung’s head was resting against yours and he was still holding your hands. You smiled at the thought of being a real couple. You tried to hide your excitement, but you could barely contain it when a quick squeal left your lips. You used your free hand to cover your mouth quickly. Jinyoung’s body roused a bit due to your movement.

“~~~~~ do you want to be girlfriend?”

At that exact moment your heart stops beating. I am dreaming? Is talking in his sleep? Is talking to me? you thought.

 

 

 

It's short update sorry.... busy with school!!